Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901062 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well, we all know just how we're gonna start it, ya fat liddle blue buffoon!  :moon: :rotflmao:
:dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin', Glenn!!!  :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', Glenn!!!  :mooning:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: morning bud!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: PUTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: JB, i'm not sure you understand this vacation/retirement thing?????? my research finds that.............

vacation is a short temporary period of paid time away from work.......and your glad to return to work to rest back up. whereas retirement............well refer to LPS, Gunner, Reb, Merc, and Mikey..............where they wake up every morning WONDERING how there gonna screw off the whole day away!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Well, us young farts have to dream some how. I figure I have about 18 more years of dreaming. Unless the powerball comes thru. Morning boys! Anudder day in paradise. Woo Hoo!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, JB the time seems to by faster than one thinks!!   another easy day here today, got some things done yesterday so it was a good day!!looks a warm week ahead too..  have a good day all!!

looks like the east side of the state in the fog!!!! :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/08/18, 07:07:57 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Down here too, Mikey ! But I'm always in a fog! JB, it'll get there before you know it, so this song is for you!   :cool:

https://youtu.be/xEjn588QljU
« Last Edit: August 08/08/18, 07:59:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 65* last I looked. Glenn must be startin to rub off on you, Reb  :scratch: ;) :laugh: mikey made me do it. :rolleyes: Went out for a boat ride early. A few others out with me again this morning, they must be tryin to beat the heat too. Got some laundry goin & another small load to do. Looks like tomorrow is gonna be grocery day, so I may not check in. Another roll with it kinda day, hope ya have a good 1
« Last Edit: August 08/08/18, 10:10:10 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be scared of me, Gunner. He's been awful quiet in the am lately. Envy you that early morning  :fish2:  . Nothing like being on the water early with that great smell as the sun is coming up....

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Put the pontoon in yesterday and took it back out.  All of a sudden I have a steady beep beep beep from my motor.  Didn't do that before.  Sounds like I need to check the wires to the oil tank and check the kill switch.  Oh well, keeps me busy.  The Five Star Marine guys fixed up the tilt and trim unit great.  Thanks for the info HD.  It is already warm here and not a breeze.  Gonna be hot all week as Mike said. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Down here too, Mikey ! But I'm always in a fog! JB, it'll get there before you know it, so this song is for you!   :cool:

https://youtu.be/xEjn588QljU
Thanks Reb!  :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Put the pontoon in yesterday and took it back out.  All of a sudden I have a steady beep beep beep from my motor.  Didn't do that before.  Sounds like I need to check the wires to the oil tank and check the kill switch.  Oh well, keeps me busy.  The Five Star Marine guys fixed up the tilt and trim unit great.  Thanks for the info HD.  It is already warm here and not a breeze.  Gonna be hot all week as Mike said.

Could be the impeller Barry. I had that happen a couple years back. It was fine at higher speeds, but beeped when going slow/

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime on its way to the mid 80's. NWS takes another swing and a miss! Diddled around moving the percent chance of rain up and down for a couple days, dialed it back to 40% yesterday a.m. then while they watched the radar and the approaching storm, cranked it back up to 100%! Brilliant! .57" at the ranch, 2" in town and 4.2" SW of Bugtussle. Mowing hay this a.m. Screw 'em.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning

[attachment deleted by admin]
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Good one boar.
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be scared of me, Gunner. He's been awful quiet in the am lately. Envy you that early morning  :fish2:  . Nothing like being on the water early with that great smell as the sun is coming up....
scared.aahhhahahaja. yesterday road trip to Duluth today to Fargo now headed to Bismarck.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Friday for me today. We are heading to Federal Dam tomorrow. This will be my first time pulling double. That should have the wife all freaked out  ;D. We are staying there for 4 nights, the kids are staying for 2 nights. We are going to have a family weekend then we will keep the grandkids for the week next week. Looking forward to a vacation and getting some fishing in finally. Then it will be onto bear season. Woo Hoo. Going to do the no quota again this year. Have a good one boys!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun JB. NOT  sure a week with grandkids is a vacation, sounds pretty hectic to me, but there always fun.

Morning fellers from downtown Bismarck. get home tonight and gonna cut up goodies for making salsa Friday nite.
« Last Edit: August 08/09/18, 07:11:40 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  enjoy your weekend and week JB!!!  got some things done around the house and yard yesterday even with the heat..  going into town this morning to get a few things..  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning OPEC.  (Old Pharts Early Crowd) Already 70* with 96* hume and fawgy in Swampville. Appears we had some light precip overnite.  Gonna be another week of hume and heat, corn growin' wedder. Farm stands have sprung up on every corner. Might haveta grab a few ears of that candy corn sometime. Really like to find some peaches and cream variety somewhere. Gotta hop on the red rocket and mow the back 40 later, maybe grab some groceries...that's gonna be my day.  Have a good one, guys.
Barry, don't overdo it puttering around the place today, there's always tomorrow to repeat.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 08/09/18, 07:26:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I got the peaches and cream ready in the garden Reb! Only an hour drive for ya.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Really?! Hot dang!!!!  :dancinred:

« Last Edit: August 08/09/18, 08:08:56 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be another hot one today.  I think I will go pick up and impeller.  Then I should mow the lawn.  Big day huh???   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I certainly hope that mower has a beverage holder on it. Mine does.  :rotflmao:

Barry tries to relax................. :rotflmao:  (click on pic)

« Last Edit: August 08/09/18, 09:23:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Hay is curing so will get a buzz by inhaling the fumes! Gonna be a steamer here. Going to the care center tonite with the Stude for car club event. Old folks like that. Glad they do. The turnover rate is pretty high in those places.  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Have fun JB. NOT  sure a week with grandkids is a vacation, sounds pretty hectic to me, but there always fun.

Morning fellers from downtown Bismarck. get home tonight and gonna cut up goodies for making salsa Friday nite.
I hear ya cluckin big chicken! Hectic all week, then we hate to see them go.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 57 going for 87 today.. another warm one for sure today..  not much going on today, some cleaning and maybe some mowing..  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 60* last I looked. Another mid 80* day, they're sayin. Humidity been pretty low here so it hasn't felt too bad, still don't like mid- afternoon projects. Warmer yet for the next 3 days, we got company comin tomorrow too. Only the nieces & a couple little guys comin this time too, so it'll be a full house, at least until the 1st of the week. Sure was a pretty sunrise again today :happy1:, The new moon been making getting out of the bay a bit more of a challenge though. No  :fish2: for me, 4 or 5 other boats out by the time I came in. Not near as busy in GR yday, back here by ~ 2. A couple small projects planned for this morning so I better go. Hope ya enjoy your Friday.
« Last Edit: August 08/10/18, 08:03:28 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning boys, heading to superior to get my newtoys. Spend sometime with my daughter.have a great weekend!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, heading to superior to get my newtoys. Spend sometime with my daughter.have a great weekend!
have fun dingleberry!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

making salsa tonite!!!!!!! first gotta go to da doc office, getting the shingles and pnemonia shot. tomorrow my aunt and uncles 50th in bloomington.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have fun Boar!!  Glenn, when ya get the shingles done make sure they get the ridge row on right for proper ventilation!!!!!!  air flow is important ya know!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: