Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904690 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Don't forget, Pukehawks at ViQueens tonite @ 7:00..................... :taz:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Meh!! :coffee: maybe if it's raining. I'd rather be outside doing something. And it's only preseason.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Meh!! :coffee: maybe if it's raining. I'd rather be outside doing something. And it's only preseason.

"And it's only one plane"....     :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, fun day yesterday and hope today will be good too.. got about.4 of rain yesterday, could use a little more.  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 64 * & a lot of fog here. We had a smidgen over 1" :happy1: yday when I dumped the gauges, could still use some more. Got a couple shots at some in the next 4-5 days, they're sayin. :scratch: Got the old(62/63) 6 hp out of the shed & started it up yday, probably run it a little more before putting it back away. I have a couple other small projects I'm putzin away at otherwise goin to be a mellow day. Hoping ya have a good un!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  All I can say is how proud I am to be a Vikings Fan!   :rotflmao: :happy1:  Didn't think I would stay up that late but I watched the whole game.  Darn near turned it off but then Sloter came out and he is fun to watch.  He had some fun players around him too. 

I see there is a ship coming into Two Harbors right now. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Just got back from the annual township clean up day...
Dropped off 4 push mowers, a water heater and 3 tires on rims for $25

I think that's a pretty good deal. They only take stuff that's recyclable, so they probably make a little money on it too....

Anyways, stopped at the bait shop and got some worms... I'm going fishing!

Have a great day boys!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Foggy here too. Didn't get any rain yesterday. Not sure what is on the agenda today, time will tell. Maybe fish. Went and put a stand up at the bear bait last night. I am ready for opener now. We came home driving thru Beltrami state forest and seen 2 bears cross the forest road. One was a pretty nice bear. Guessing sow and cub. Well time to figure out what is for breakfast. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. Was fawgy earlier; now sunny and humid here. Rained all day yday. I watched the entire ViQueens game, too. They sure were having fun at the end, reminded me of a HS football team win. Our coach used to tell us "make sure ya have some fun out there".
Gonna head to the Greekfest with a buddy at 1:00, I better eat a light breakfast so I can snarf down those gyros and spanokopita and souvlakia and baklava and...and...  :rotflmao:
Have a good weekend, guys.
« Last Edit: August 08/25/18, 09:11:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man I love gyros.  Especially the sauce.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon people,  been crazy busy lately.  Good price HD,  I used to tear em apart and scrap but whatta pain. Good luck on the bears JB,  fishing does sound fun lps and them gyros are a crippling kryptonite for me reb!!  :happy1: The west coast trip is coming up fast, the Ram had some recalls taken care of today, tires rotated and oil changed. Instead of hoteling it all the time I'm bringing a tent, tailgate grill and the wife will just have to like it. No reservations anywhere it's a go with the flow kinda mission..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now ya can show the missus a 2 person tailgate party.... :sleazy:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Now ya can show the missus a 2 person tailgate party.... :sleazy:
Sure can tell you been hanging out with a bunch of Greeks....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup! Some pretty hot babe's dancing down there today! Wish I was 20 yrs younger... :pouty:

Stuff sure was spendy. A gyro, $8. Baklava one-scoop sundae; $8. a pop; $3. Call it $20 for lunch....and I was still hungry!  :tongue:
« Last Edit: August 08/25/18, 06:37:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon people,  been crazy busy lately.  Good price HD,  I used to tear em apart and scrap but whatta pain. Good luck on the bears JB,  fishing does sound fun lps and them gyros are a crippling kryptonite for me reb!!  :happy1: The west coast trip is coming up fast, the Ram had some recalls taken care of today, tires rotated and oil changed. Instead of hoteling it all the time I'm bringing a tent, tailgate grill and the wife will just have to like it. No reservations anywhere it's a go with the flow kinda mission..

sounds great bud!!  and good luck!!!  But have fun is the best part!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I have wondered about taking off with no reservations at a motel on the way.  Used to do that when younger.  Have fun, footloose and carefree. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wouldn't ya just give anything to go back to that? I would! Take me back to '76-'79....please!!!  :evil:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I have wondered about taking off with no reservations at a motel on the way.  Used to do that when younger.  Have fun, footloose and carefree.

Given the wife's standards, would be unlikely to work.   In fact given the wife's standards it is a wonder I am still hanging around... :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. 64* , hume, and still here. Dewpoints in the 70's today, upper 80's for temps, making it a steambath, then severe storms with heavy rains later, say the wedder morjits. Just another lovely day here in equatorial Swampville. Think I'll whip up a ham/cheddar/green pepper omelet for bfast. With the wedder, I'll be staying in, so decided to make good ol' beef BBQ's on a bun for din-din. Easy-peasy. Hamburger, chopped onion and green pepper,  drop or two of liquid smoke,big squirt of KATCHUP and equal big squirt of BBQ sauce. Simmer and slap on a kaiser bun. Um num!  :tongue:
Have a good day guys.....
« Last Edit: August 08/26/18, 06:45:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 to start the day bere, heading for 67. Going g to be cool for a few days up here. We finally got some Rai yesterday afternoon. 1.1" of rain. Chased us off of the lake. We came in with a nice batch of fish though. Had 4 saugers and 3 Walters. Saugers we're 15", almost as nice as the eyes were. May try putting new rear shocks in my blazer today, they are toast. Well, time to make some grub. Have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 66* & a very light mist here. Made it out :fishing: after bfast yday, was lookin to see if the crappies had moved back shallow yet. Didn't find them but did have some fun with a 10-12" smallie. Got some laundry that needs doin, not much else to report. Hope you enjoy your Sunday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  another good day yesterday!!  easy day today so just going to go with what comes along..   have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a good day yesterday.  Went for a pontoon ride down to the bridge project.  Not constructing anything yet.  Just bringing in equipment so far.  We locked in on a Blue Grass BBQ boat tour of Duluth Harbor on Wed evening.  That should be a blast!  We had just shy of an inch of liquid gold yesterday.  Looking sort of like it could rain some more today??? 
« Last Edit: August 08/26/18, 08:44:51 AM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Given the wife's standards, would be unlikely to work.   In fact given the wife's standards it is a wonder I am still hanging around... :smiley:

I was wondering too.  :rotflmao: 

Del, I bet ya had one of these, didn't ya?

https://youtu.be/s3bAWScMdjs

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool as heck.  I have seen that before and man what an invention. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. That is a cool trailer. We got another 2.34" of rain overnight. Like Barry says "liquid gold". We needed it. Going to go check the bear bait after work today and i remembered the key so i can get the card out of the trail camera. Well, just another day in bearadise  ;). Have a good monday boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no rain here, it was in the area we just didn't get any..  oh well..  another day of not much pressing so just go with what comes up..  have a good day all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow JB thats a lot of rain.  I am looking out of the window here at the Radisson and there is a ship right now approaching the bridge so get on it Rebs.  Will check back later.  I am already home sick.  lol

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, the morjits blew it again. "Severe storms and heavy rains" equaled = eight drops of rain and 15 mns of light mist. Now it's super-hume with heat indices to be in the mid 90's today with temps in the upper 80's and tropical dewpoints. again. Just like every day. All summer long. In Swampville. The jungle of SE Minnesota. I see a Toucan out in my tree.
O ya, good morning guys............. :rolleyes:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just walked the wife to her classes so I have the day to goof off.  I may explore the skyway system.  So Rebs is the weather like this every year in Rochester?