Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4957392 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
heck no. pressure washed it Thursday nite, the trim boards are in the process of getting painted, momma's in charge of them, tomorrow afternoon is paint day for the shed, want it good and dry.

WHAT??!! After the expert advice from all of us, you pressure washed it???!!  :doah::tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
my question was how long to dry, I didnt ask about pressure washing...…..that WAS gonna happen!!!!!!! I've also been around the block!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And mebba ya shoulda STAYED around the block! Ya want me to come up there and hang YOU out to dry....?   :moon: Take that! :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 09:37:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And mebba ya shoulda STAYED around the block! Ya want me to come up there and hang YOU out to dry....?   :moon: Take that! :rotflmao:
if you think Mr. Sparkles can make it this far without breaking down...………………...come on up!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :taz: :taz: training-087  I'd love to, Glenn!  :azn:

Hey, you better swing into Menard's, they have the big bottle of Heinz KATCHUP on sale for $1.88...... :shocked:
« Last Edit: September 09/08/18, 10:20:37 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  51 going for 71 today..  I see they are talking a chance for rain tomorrow, we will see..  I started the day yesterday with nothing pressing to do and still got a few things done!!  today will be the same I think!!  have a good day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a good day yesterday.  Went shopping with the wife.  It is usually a fun time.  We like to talk and laugh so we travel well together.  Went to Bemidji.  Got some new Levis and stopped at Stittsworth meats.  The wife let me go in unsupervised so I went big.  She knew I would.  Got a 1.4 lb Porterhouse for after the game today.  3 lbs of their own bacon.  A pkg of their own brats and a cool Stittsworth Meats hat.  She just smiled and all she asked is how much did the hat cost?  It was $18 but I was due for one.  Also stopped at Perkins for corned beef benedict and it was awesome.  Came home watched a couple episodes of Justified and then the Gophers game.  Man they looked good.  Trying to decide what I will do with the sausage I get from Boar for the Vikes win today.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Morning Mike. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning Barry!!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

that sandwich sounds real good!!!!  might have to go to Perkins!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fella's, think I had to much fun yesterday!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: its paint the shed day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 53* here, they're talkin rain for us tonight.  :scratch: Too windy for :fishing: again today :sad:, been so windy it makes me think it's just like when I've got company up on the north end of the lake. ;) ;D Even the Ash trees along this end of our driveway think it's been windy as they were droppin quite a few leaves yday, before they all turn yellow. Did a little mowin yday & gave my new seeding areas a couple drinks otherwise just some college football. More football today, not much else happening. Hope you enjoy your Sunday.......................GO VIKES!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 53* here, they're talkin rain for us tonight.  :scratch: Too windy for :fishing: again today :sad:, been so windy it makes me think it's just like when I've got company up on the north end of the lake. ;) ;D Even the Ash trees along this end of our driveway think it's been windy as they were droppin quite a few leaves yday, before they all turn yellow. Did a little mowin yday & gave my new seeding areas a couple drinks otherwise just some college football. More football today, not much else happening. Hope you enjoy your Sunday.......................GO VIKES!
Merc did say he had to go up and cut lawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning guys, on vacation and I’m still up at 3am  :angry2:. It’s raining now so I guess Glenn is close by. The fishing has been a little tough, windy as heck so it’s had to control the boat. Other than that it’s just nice to relax. I restarted the fire down at the gazebo and waiting for the sun to come up. Y’all have a good day.

[attachment deleted by admin]
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had a decent weekend. Did the bear hunt Friday and bumped one of the bears off when i got there. Then i sat until dark and nothing  until i went to get down from the stand and one of them was right there next to the stand. Scared the crap out of me when it took off crashing thru the brush. Had to go to a wedding Saturday and worked in the garage yesterday. Probably my last bear hunt for this year. Looks like rain most of the week here. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  that sounded good JB!!!  what a wake up call!!  had a good weekend here too!!  sounds like a chance of rain here too, we will see..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  When I bear hunt and I am in my stand I think of that bear that I can't see but he is close just waiting for me to leave.  So where is he?  lol  Sally Rodgers came back in and won the game.  Unreal!!  Sort of rainy here this morning, where is Glenn today???  I after always working at least one job my whole life mentioned to the wife that I may go talk to the nearby farmer to see if he needs help with the harvest.  She said "I think you have enough to do, don't you?"  LOL   :sleazy:  So I guess I won't go get a job yet, maybe in the spring.  Man life is good!  Especially since Americas team the Vikes won yesterday.  May be too wet to cut firewood so will just make Ice rigs today.   :happy1:  So Coffee won't you have to sleep all day now?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It sounds pretty ruff there Barry. Glad you are enjoying it. :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Lots of action today. Mowing hay after a little now it looks like the weather will cooperate. Stay the hell away from here glenn!  :tongue: Large pancake feed yesterday. Served 560+ people. Feelin' it today after a double shift. Can't wait to bale hay later this week.  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
"Can't wait to bale hay later this week. "

Seems unlikely.  I have never known anyone who was anxious to bale hay.   Anxious to have it done, sure.   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Can't wait to bale hay later this week. "

Seems unlikely.  I have never known anyone who was anxious to bale hay.   Anxious to have it done, sure.   

:doah:

That was obvious sarcasm, Delmar. Mayhaps ya should read it again.   :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hard to tell sarcasm, and you know some of them farm boys are sort of strange

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, when the sheep say "Here comes Daaaaaaaaaaaad"....   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/10/18, 01:19:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
And some of dem city slickers are pretty slow upstairs! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And some of dem city slickers are pretty slow upstairs! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Good thing I live in a one story house.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better check yer attic for smurfs.   :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Just another day in bearadise. Today is the 17th anniversary of 9/11. Crazy how fast time goes by. Here's to all that were lost that day :toast: . Have a good day all.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes a sad day that was... 60 this morning and no rain yesterday of today..  another day of nothing to serious to work on, and I'm OK with that!!!  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning you guys.  I remember this morning 17 years ago.  I owned a business and my Dad showed up every day to help.  It was a great Father Son experience.  Well I had the news on when I was in the shower and couldn't even figure out what the heck was going on.  I got to work and the whole area seemed way too quiet.  For blocks around me.  May Dad showed up for a minute and said "Bar this isn't good.  This is real bad".  Then he went home.  I think I did too.  I had to hear more to believe it was a real thing.  My Dad is the nicest guy in the world and is a Korean Vet.  He is 86 now and my Mom is 80.  They were very shook up!  So were the rest of us.