Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952722 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!  Yup Rebs have a good day!!!  not much going on today so just going with happens!!  have a good day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  38 here at the moment.  40 for a high but as JB said we may have already had that.  I need more firewood so may work on that today if it dries up some.  Otherwise gonna be 10 degrees warmer tomorrow if I wait till then.   :rotflmao: :happy1:  As I said before I really like the new pans.  Man are they slick.  They almost clean themselves.  There is a good slogan for them.  The grips are a nice soft rubber that can handle up to 400 in the oven too.  Most of my old stuff is in a box.  Hard to throw some away so will keep a couple of them and of course my 2 cast iron pans.  When I poured the spaghetti from the pan to a plastic bowl the frying pan was so clean it didn't even look like I had cooked in it.  Good tools.   :sleazy:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Rebel SS,
I hear you on the Charter thing.  When mine goes out I ask the neighbor who also has Charter and he says his is out also you would think I could convince Charter that THEY have a problem.  Not, I still get the same BS.  Is your router powered on, is the cable plugged in, reboot your PC, on and on.  If I tell them it's there issue and why, they say, ok, so you refuse to follow our recommendations... :angry2:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellas.................cough.......cough! i feel an illness about 2 coming on. i checked wit da nurse............only cure is leave work early and head north!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

was a darn entertaining game last nite, only wish the score was undder way around!!!! :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 44* back here in NE Ia today. We got back about noon yday & had some showers yday pm. Been pretty wet they were telling me at HH. We didn't see many empty fields between Faribault & here. Most of those we did see cleared looked like the corn had been chopped. Came home to more computer issues so it's lookin like there's a new 1 in the near future. Using my brothers laptop today. Goin to see my new dentist this morning as the old 1 retired. That's all I've got for today, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 42 at choretime heading for the low 50's today. You got that right Gunner, progress in the fields has been limited. Soybean combining in particular has been catch as catch can. Even yesterday afternoon, guys got going after lunch only to have showers move thru and make the beans tough about 5 p.m. Some early corn coming off where guys switched over but the later maturing stuff is still hanging up there in the mid-to upper 20% range.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife and her sisters get together once a year for a weekend getaway.  I am so glad they do it.  They have done it for years.  SO the wife just stopped to say goodbye.  I AM COMPLETELY UNSUPERVISED TILL SUNDAY!!!  First order of business you wonder???   I am going to take a nap right now.   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: why to go out and push the limit right off the get go LPS!!! :rotflmao: you go dude!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You da man Barry!!!  :happy1: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm planning on heading to the land this evening.  My son is also going and we plan to watch some deer hoping the big one comes by. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Slept in my easy chair for about an hour until Buddy stuck his nose on me to go do something.  I tried to ignore him but that didn't last long.  Can't help but smile and then get up and go outside for awhile.  Sammy is rooting through the cucumber plants looking for a forgotten one so he can eat it.  LOL  So yes things are completely under control here...... Mayhaps its cocktail time here.     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/28/18, 04:30:03 PM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'd say you've slid into retirement with ease. Kinda like you were greased.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Slept in my easy chair for about an hour until Buddy stuck his nose on me to go do something.  I tried to ignore him but that didn't last long.  Can't help but smile and then get up and go outside for awhile.  Sammy is rooting through the cucumber plants looking for a forgotten one so he can eat it.  LOL  So yes things are completely under control here...... Mayhaps its cocktail time here.     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
That's awesome lps, maybe eggs n bacon fer dinner and washed down with yur favorite cocktail..I'm batching it as well,  take n bake za  this away.. :bow:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  You are all responsible too.  So where is the For Sale thing on here.  Maybe we need one...  I have a Fish House for sale.  New was $5,000 will sell for $3750.  Like new. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it.  I did the size thing too so they would be upright.  HHmmm..   The wife isn't here to help neither..    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  No problem.  Bacon and eggs sounds great.  I am going to take bacon out of the freezer.  And I bought a sausage/pepperoni Lottsa Mottsa too.  I also have a t-bone.  She is gone till Sunday.   :sleazy: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice! But I'd want one that doesn't stand on it's roof.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it.  I did the size thing too so they would be upright.  HHmmm..   The wife isn't here to help neither..    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  No problem.  Bacon and eggs sounds great.  I am going to take bacon out of the freezer.  And I bought a sausage/pepperoni Lottsa Mottsa too.  I also have a t-bone.  She is gone till Sunday.   :sleazy: :smoking:

How about a triple bacon layered pizza with some melted cheese slices on it?  :azn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Very funny!  But you know that does sound good doesn't it???    :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee willikers, just givin' ya some good bach advice! And YES, I HAVE done that!!! :tongue:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, frost on the pumpkin this morning I'd say for up here.... got a new chair for the computer desk and it sure is nice...  the old one was getting in bad shape so it was time..  have a good day all!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Some evidence of frost but only 35 as a low on the thermo meter. Frost on the rooftops and windshields but most vegetation escaped unscathed. A cloud deck came over us sometime overnight and probably kept things from getting toasted. The main thing I find with good computer chairs mikey is they must be comfortable enough to nod off in! Have a good 'un everone!  :coffee: 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
this one seems to covering that too!!!  it's nice having a good chair again!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Light Frost here. My shop roof is white but the water in the bucket showed no ice. Prolly didn't even kill the skeeters.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys.  It was 23 here when I let the dogs out this morning.  Unreal.  Didn't know it was going to get that cold.  Well it is sausage links and eggs and toast this morning.  Maybe bacon tomorrow.  On second cup of coffee.  We use a Kuerig sometimes and that is strong coffee.  Even the breakfast blend is pretty strong.  Need honey with it.  Not sure what I will do today.  Looks fairly calm out.  May be a nice day today.  Kind of quiet without the Queen of the castle here.  The dogs keep looking at me like I need to do something.  lol  They miss the wifey. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
LOL  we aren't that bad Rebs and we are a lot better looking.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I was just going to take it easy today.  Sharpened the chain saws.  Hhmm  Wonder how sharp they are?  Cut down 3 dead Elm trees..   Fired up the wood splitter of course.  Stacked it.  Felt great. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Rebs that said Barry all over it!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao:  Very funny!   :rotflmao: