Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950272 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, the dogs they are a blessing!!  I do miss mine, been 3 years now for him passing..  but I get to see and mess with my friends dogs!!  that's fun too..  got about .6 of rain over night..  bird bath is full again!!!  went for ride on the bike bike yesterday, 46 then so it was a little cold but still fun!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
42*, breezy, and (Guess what). Supposed to do that for the next 7 days. Talking heavy ones tonite. Never seen a year like this. I bet we've had more rain than equatorial Africa. No, you funny boyz, wasn't anywhere near the chumpster last nite. Can't believe all the boobs that stood outside in the rain the entire time for...what? And no way in heck would I share my delicious Reb-a-roni with him, he'd wanna buy my recipe. Got some burger thawed out for tonite, may come up with a new dish...stay tuned. Will haveta have a contest to name it, just like boarski's snausage challenge.  Other than that, not a thing going on. Hang loose, dudes.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
With some extra time on his hands, Barry saunters down to the local diner for lunch...

http://blondie.com/todays_strip/
« Last Edit: October 10/05/18, 09:27:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 43 at choretime on its way to the balmy mid-50's. More rain since yesterday, .48" in Bugtussle and .41" at the ranch. So much for their less than a tenth forecast at 6 p.m. yesterday. Not exactly drying out. Cash grain farmers are getting crabby. They need a hobby like livestock farming. It's like hitting your head against a wall. It feels so good when you stop!  :bonk: No major rain forecast until Sunday afternoon then it might beat on us thru Wed. Too wet to do much in the fields today. Company coming tonite so need to take some lamb burger out at lunch when I let Ruby out for a spell.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 43 at choretime on its way to the balmy mid-50's. More rain since yesterday, .48" in Bugtussle and .41" at the ranch. So much for their less than a tenth forecast at 6 p.m. yesterday. Not exactly drying out. Cash grain farmers are getting crabby. They need a hobby like livestock farming. It's like hitting your head against a wall. It feels so good when you stop!  :bonk: No major rain forecast until Sunday afternoon then it might beat on us thru Wed. Too wet to do much in the fields today. Company coming tonite so need to take some lamb burger out at lunch when I let Ruby out for a spell.   
trump stoppin over????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

cause i never got my invitation!!! :doah: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
trump stoppin over????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

cause i never got my invitation!!! :doah: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I didn't get mine, either!  :angry: I heard he sent Del one though, to help cook a special dinner for the chumpster.....
« Last Edit: October 10/05/18, 10:54:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
No but Melania is stopping by tomorrow to help pick apples!  :hubba:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea she is one good lookin lady..................i'd like to see her wit a fishin pole and in a bikini!!!!! :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
See?!! We can't even have a dinner without you two bringing up SEKS!!!!!  :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
See?!! We can't even have a dinner without you two bringing up SEKS!!!!!  :tut:
yea OK mother theresa!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe..... Nope! :tut: :tut:

i love it when he hollered .........DAD! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:scratch: :scratch: wonder if i could Melinia mom????????? :scratch: :scratch: :sleazy: :sleazy:
« Last Edit: October 10/05/18, 12:49:50 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
morning. thats funny LPS my chocolate lab does the same thing when i get home after being gone. and when i pack to go somewhere!!!! :confused: :doah: OMG.........i'd swear it sounds like she's getting beat!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning all kinda soggy this morning! going to try and get things done this weekend to get ready for snow season.

i wont do the flu shot, however i did get the pnemonia sot and shingles shot, that one is a 2 parter!!!!! round 2 is 2-6 months after the first one.

ya know LPS, i thought i seen Reb in the background of trumps speech on the news last nite!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Was he the one in the crowd yelling "DAD" over and over? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
yea she is one good lookin lady..................i'd like to see her wit a fishin pole and in a bikini!!!!! :sleazy:
Man you guys must be old, she might have been good looking at one time, but she certainly isn’t now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man you guys must be old, she might have been good looking at one time, but she certainly isn’t now.
:scratch: when your Rebs age you cant be real picky!!!!!!!!! and i've seen worse!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My age?! Why you old wrinkled liddle gnome!  training-087 :taz:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry I'm late to the party gents, Ivanka and Melania just left,,, :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya they were at our party but had to leave when they got tired.   :smoking: :sleazy:  Wore out.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya they were at our party but had to leave when they got tired.   :smoking: :sleazy:  Wore out.. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
They sure can take a lick.... and keep on tick... Barry!!  :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya, all that running away from ya can be very tiring.  :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Heading to the Falls today to do some shopping.  May stop for brunch at the Chocolate Moose.  Fun day usually.  We will leave soon so we get home early too. May watch the Gophs as I think they play today.  Wet as heck here yet.  36 right now. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellow farkles. I see Barry's already up, I have this vision of his cheeks puffed out with Honey-nuts while he tries to read the paper and absently holds out a chunk of toast for the pooches....  ;) Ugly, gray, drizzly day here. 43* headed for 50* Headed over to Mom's house with my buddy later to get the last of anything we may have missed of value, (sentimental)  Rest is going to charity. Getting cleaned out next week. After today, I'm not going over there again until I haveta sign the final sold papers. It's just too tough to see everything go. Been to a few farm auctions, where they had to sell, and now I know how just they felt. Not good.
Rain for the entire next week, as far out as the fcast goes. This place should be on Nat Geo or something. Enjoy yer weekend, guys... :coffee

The fcast is just too good to not share..... :angry2:

Today: Cloudy, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
Cloudy

High: 50 °F

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy with showers.

Low: 39 °F

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm.  Cloudy, with a high near 51. East wind 6 to 9 mph.  New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Slight Chance
Showers then
Chance
Showers

High: 51 °F

Sunday Night: Showers.  Low around 46. East wind around 9 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Low: 46 °F

Columbus
Day

Columbus Day: Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm.  High near 65. East wind around 7 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Showers

High: 65 °F

Monday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm.  Low around 56. South wind 5 to 7 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Showers

Low: 56 °F

Tuesday: Showers.  High near 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 100%.

High: 68 °F

Tuesday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers after 1am.  Low around 57. South wind 8 to 11 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Showers

Low: 57 °F

Wednesday: Showers, mainly before 1pm.  High near 65. South wind around 9 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Showers

Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms.  Chance of precipitation is 100%.
« Last Edit: October 10/06/18, 08:01:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 48* to start & I don't think it'll warm up much today. Not much new goin on here either, some college fball & gettin our stuff together for heading back north. Maybe some baseball playoffs too otherwise a easy day. Hope you enjoy your Saturday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellow farkles. I see Barry's already up, I have this vision of his cheeks puffed out with Honey-nuts while he tries to read the paper and absently holds out a chunk of toast for the pooches....  ;) Ugly, gray, drizzly day here. 43* headed for 50* Headed over to Mom's house with my buddy later to get the last of anything we may have missed of value, (sentimental)  Rest is going to charity. Getting cleaned out next week. After today, I'm not going over there again until I haveta sign the final sold papers. It's just too tough to see everything go. Been to a few farm auctions, where they had to sell, and now I know how just they felt. Not good.
Rain for the entire next week, as far out as the fcast goes. This place should be on Nat Geo or something. Enjoy yer weekend, guys... :coffee

The fcast is just too good to not share..... :angry2:

Today: Cloudy, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
Cloudy

High: 50 °F

Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 6 mph.

Mostly Cloudy with showers.

Low: 39 °F

Sunday: A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 1pm.  Cloudy, with a high near 51. East wind 6 to 9 mph.  New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Slight Chance
Showers then
Chance
Showers

High: 51 °F

Sunday Night: Showers.  Low around 46. East wind around 9 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Low: 46 °F

Columbus
Day

Columbus Day: Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm.  High near 65. East wind around 7 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Showers

High: 65 °F

Monday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm.  Low around 56. South wind 5 to 7 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Showers

Low: 56 °F

Tuesday: Showers.  High near 68. South wind 6 to 8 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 100%.

High: 68 °F

Tuesday Night: Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm, then showers after 1am.  Low around 57. South wind 8 to 11 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Showers

Low: 57 °F

Wednesday: Showers, mainly before 1pm.  High near 65. South wind around 9 mph.  Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Showers

Thursday: Showers and thunderstorms.  Chance of precipitation is 100%.
ya want some cheese with all that whining?????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Smile for the birdie, putz!!  :moon:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all 70 to start going to 83 today. It’s been awhile but I’ve had a house full of old women. Mom who lives with me, my aunt from Arizona and a cousin who had surgery and has no family so she stayed with us while she healed. All are in their mid 70’s to early 80’s and keeping me busy. Not much new but work work and work. Glenn I got your PM and I’ll get the coffee out to you this week, thanks for your order. Y’all have a good day and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.