Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901554 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Good morning all 70 to start going to 83 today. It’s been awhile but I’ve had a house full of old women. Mom who lives with me, my aunt from Arizona and a cousin who had surgery and has no family so she stayed with us while she healed. All are in their mid 70’s to early 80’s and keeping me busy. Not much new but work work and work. Glenn I got your PM and I’ll get the coffee out to you this week, thanks for your order. Y’all have a good day and be safe.
awesome sauce!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: good stuff!!!!!!!! :coffee: :coffee:

morning fellers...……..off to get da boat. got it repaired. then load it full of summer stuff, cover and put it in mom's shed for the winter. gonna get the trim on the newly painted shed, then have fire and drink beer!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: October 10/06/18, 08:19:21 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Yer gonna burn the boat and shed while suckin' down beer?!   :confused:
« Last Edit: October 10/06/18, 08:23:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Chilly start, 42 at choretime heading for the upper 40's. Breezy & damp so it drills it right into a person. .01" of drizzle recorded overnite. Forecast sucks but at least there's no snow in it, yet. Could mow lawn today but the grass needs to dry off 1st. Screenings to pick up & apples to pick. Need to dress warm if I do. Wifey is at work so there may be a nap in my future!  :happy1: Have fun in I Falls Barry! Always like visiting there before we go across at Ft. Frances. We hit County Market for groceries then have a pitcher & pizza at the Border Bar. Bill knows the owner so it's kinda fun sometimes to catch up with her if she's around. Different planet than what us flatlanders deal with.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning gents. yada yada but but… waiting for beets. need to work, got do tings, Saturday yumm yumm. good day peanut.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, 68 to start off the day and going to be a beautiful sunny 83 degrees. I’m at the shop now until 2 then I have to replace the hot water tank here then the honey do list at home starts, grass to cut, laundry-both mine and the shop towels, was the car. Other than a funeral to go to later this week it should be an easy week once I get done with today. Y’all have fun and be safe
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 43* to start here. It looks like we're headin north again early tomorrow :happy1: so the next time I post it'll be from the lake. TWC's sayin it hasn't been too nice up there this weekend. Have good 1 & I'll see ya on the other side.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! have a safe trip Gunner..  got the cover off the boat lift and and got the boat in and ready for storage.. that was good to get that done.. now just pull the dock and lift in..  I have a crew do that now days..   got a few small things done yesterday so not much going on today!!  have a good one!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:sail:

HYDROLOGIC OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LA CROSSE WI
304 AM CDT Sun Oct 7 2018

...Heavy Rain, Flooding Possible Through Wednesday...

Rounds of showers and storms will wet the region through
Wednesday. Some of the rain will be heavy at times with amounts
from 3 to 4 inches expected. Locally higher possible.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning, boobies and butts make everything  gaga going!
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup had a great day yesterday.  Did the I Falls thing and then came home and took the pontoon boat out.  That went smooth too.  I usually wait till the last minute in case we want to go for a last cruise but felt good to get that taken care of.  Still have the Lund in for fishing.  Took the hummer feeder down too.  Haven't seen one in awhile.  I CSS a big Elm tree and cleaned the gutters today.  The wife had a nice fire and burnt the branches so we both got into the act.   :happy1:  Well go Vikes.....  I better get entered.  See ya all later.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another fine Monday. I was down to deer camp all weekend. Everything is ready to go for rifle season. Looking soggy for the next 3 days here also. Temps not getting out of the 40s either. Been seeing plenty of snow flakes up here. At least they have not been sticking to the ground, yet. And yippy for a vikes win. Thought they were going to blow it at they end by playing prevent defense. Have good day boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup a good win!!  well got the dock and lift out of the lake yesterday so the lake stuff is done for the year..  looks like some rain and today 40's here too..  have a good day all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup a wet one here too.  Still have some leaves on the trees too.  Gonna take it easy today.  Rest up after the Vikings party.....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup a wet one here too.  Still have some leaves on the trees too.  Gonna take it easy today.  Rest up after the Vikings party.....

well today is a national holiday ya know!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey thats right.  Columbus Day.  I will honor that by not doing much.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning! yep looks pretty soggy the next 3 days. oh well as Mikey says.  :happy1: :rotflmao: gonna load the boat up with all the summer stuff for storage tonight so it can rain all it wants. head to red wing tomorrow for 2 days!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning winner.. i mean whiner or is it wienner?  which ever, they all work. whats it feel to finally have that spark of sun on yur ass??  now to make boarz sausage surprise just for glenn. hope yu dont have hi blood pressure.
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning winner.. i mean whiner or is it wienner?  which ever, they all work. whats it feel to finally have that spark of sun on yur ass??  now to make boarz sausage surprise just for glenn. hope yu dont have hi blood pressure.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea i can hardly wait..................a medly of road kill racoon, skunk, and porcupine!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

oh and HURRY UP getting my name on the winners list post!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/08/18, 09:18:06 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 & rain at choretime heading for a hi near 60. .40" of precip in Bugtussle & .25" at the ranch. Yesterday got the water in the well pit pumped out & screenings shoveled up at the neighbor's before the real rain started. Was disappointed there were no salamanders or toads in the well pit. Boar could've used them in glenn's sausage!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 & rain at choretime heading for a hi near 60. .40" of precip in Bugtussle & .25" at the ranch. Yesterday got the water in the well pit pumped out & screenings shoveled up at the neighbor's before the real rain started. Was disappointed there were no salamanders or toads in the well pit. Boar could've used them in glenn's sausage!  :happy1:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :doah: :embarrassed: :rotflmao:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I was thinkin on makein a pie for him, you know like the 1 in the movie....
78.50"

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. The wife told me this morning that the weather idoits are talking 3-6" of snow here overnight tonight. :puke: Not ready for that. Not much happening here. Just anudder day in paradise. Have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 39* early. We left NE Ia. about a 1/4 to 2 & got out here just after 10 yday. About the only place we turned the wipers off for more than 30 seconds was from DR to the lake or ~ the last 25 miles. It made up for it yday afternoon as it started  around 1-1:30 & kept it up pretty good most of the afternoon. A lot of the trees have turned & are really starting to drop their leaves, since we went south. Some cold & windy weather will really knock 'em down. They're talkin 35* for a high tomorrow & 33* for Thursday, the LWC is callin for about 1" of snow overnight here tonight as well. Got a few things on the list before the rain hits again, so I better roll. Stay warm & dry. Hopin ya have a good 1

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......getting ready to head to Red Wing. this trip is an overnighter. picked up from our friends a bunch of canning jars and a canner. gotta go thru them but got way more then i need.

i dont know JB, my intel says maybe 1-2 inches down in itasca county  :scratch: but what do them wedder people know. you are however closer to the north pole!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

see Gunner............its YOU that brings the ugly wedder with from Iowa!!!!!!! :confused: :moon: :rotflmao:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sheeshh, I haven't seen the sun in three weeks.  Plan to hunt on Friday so I better see some sun.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sheeshh, I haven't seen the sun in three weeks.  Plan to hunt on Friday so I better see some sun.
good luck bud!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard that too JB.  The other day I went in the barn and the lights are dim.  I am going to run a new wire to the barn and leave it on the ground for now to see if that is the problem.  It is 50' so thinking I will just dig with a shovel.  Worse case I will put it in a plastic conduit so I can run over it with wheelers and sleds in winter and bury it in the spring.  It is all wet as heck out there now and digging in clay that is wet isn't much fun. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......getting ready to head to Red Wing. this trip is an overnighter. picked up from our friends a bunch of canning jars and a canner. gotta go thru them but got way more then i need.

i dont know JB, my intel says maybe 1-2 inches down in itasca county  :scratch: but what do them wedder people know. you are however closer to the north pole!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

see Gunner............its YOU that brings the ugly wedder with from Iowa!!!!!!! :confused: :moon: :rotflmao:

Well. I am round and jolly. HO HO HO.  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, glenn, it's all that family up at your place. :moon: We're under a Winter Weather Advisory from 1am tonight until 1 am Thursday, up to 2" tonight & up to 3" more tomorrow with 10-20 mph north winds.