Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901545 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin' gang! 38 at choretime heading for a hi near 52. Supposed to see some sun today altho after seeing a peek or two yesterday, it must be rationed. More rain (40% chance) tonite followed by some possible flurries for tomorrow. May have to put the snow tires on the Stude at this rate! Pickup getting a water pump replaced this a.m. so may have to do some paperwork. Ish. Have a good one!
paperwork?? Sitting on the throne again aren't ya!! :rotflmao:

Morning fellers!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  I am all showered up and ready to go but nowhere to go.....   The wife has coffee brewing so that will be great.  lol  34 here.  Still not taking the boat out till after next week. Gonna be in the 50's I'm hoping.  The production dept. (me) got a lot done yesterday.  Had to mill some lids for Auto Jiggers.  That is kind of fun once I get the jig set up.  Nice warm garage/shop with hunting shows on the flat screen makes it feel great. There is rain west of us moving in this direction.  Lots of snow still on the ground here.  Bob now sits on my lap when I am on the computer.  She actually gets a little pushy about it.  LOL  Kind of becoming her thing.
I think she needs a little catnip.  Man she really likes that stuff.  Well have a great weekend youse guys...

God made the herb for man... (and cats)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew8S_U_s5fI

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...   a good day yesterday, the house warming party was great!!  the roast pig was good and juicy and the keg was cold!!! darn good eats!!!  got a few things done yesterday so today is another of I'll see what come along day..  have a good day all!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here this AM with a high of 33 they are saying. Sitting out in the woods this morning hoping some deers come moseying along. Was going to hunt yesterday afternoon but the wind was howling, so I just kept working on finishing the wiring in the garage since I was on a roll. Hope the Vikings play good today. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 32* here as well. Made it out :fishing: for a bit yday mornin, got 4 :fish2:. Yeah your right JB, yday afternoon wasn't very nice here either as the wind went NW, must've been blowin 15-25 mph just about all afternoon, then we had some rain with it. Did see a couple boats out in the bay but that's a bit too chilly for me. Got me a small project down in the boat for early today & 4 fish to clean otherwise probably just be watcihn some fball. Hope ya have a good un. SKOL!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that catnip looks real familiar doesn't it Del?  I thought for sure Glenn was going to tell us how much he likes it too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Man it is a dark day here.  Not a big chance of rain but sure is cloudy.  Not going to do much today.  Gonna take it sleasy or however I can!!  Still lots of birds here.  As I sat watching the Gophers yesterday that was actually a good game I see this red reflection on the river by my dock.  Seems a boat must be behind the trees and all I see is the reflection.  Well as this goes on all afternoon I tell the wife they must be catching fish or they wouldn't still be there.  I go out on the deck with binocs to see if I can identify who is there and I see it is a Red Maple in Canada that is reflecting on our side of the river.  LOLOL  The wife thought that was pretty funny.  Never mind!  Ya Go Vikes. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
34* and it's snowing pretty fair........... :doah:  Maybe as Glenn would say,  :moon: !
« Last Edit: October 10/14/18, 09:10:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime and it's still 33. Light snow started after changing over from rain about 5 a.m. 1.1" of snow. Rain + melted snow = .22" of liquid equivalent. No Stude cruise today. :sad: Need to rest anyway. Still tuckered from the chase following the grilling session last nite!  :bonk:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya that catnip looks real familiar doesn't it Del?  I thought for sure Glenn was going to tell us how much he likes it too.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Man it is a dark day here.  Not a big chance of rain but sure is cloudy.  Not going to do much today.  Gonna take it sleasy or however I can!!  Still lots of birds here.  As I sat watching the Gophers yesterday that was actually a good game I see this red reflection on the river by my dock.  Seems a boat must be behind the trees and all I see is the reflection.  Well as this goes on all afternoon I tell the wife they must be catching fish or they wouldn't still be there.  I go out on the deck with binocs to see if I can identify who is there and I see it is a Red Maple in Canada that is reflecting on our side of the river.  LOLOL  The wife thought that was pretty funny.  Never mind!  Ya Go Vikes.
hmm, so you can see Canada from your house?? :bow: :scratch: I know a chick that can see Russia from hers!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh morning all. Gloomy here as well. Clean up leaves is on the list today.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I suppose the river is about 3-4 hundred yards wide here.  The town of Rainy River is on the other side of the river from us.  We can actually see Canadians walking around over there.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How do you know they're Canadians?  :scratch:

https://youtu.be/-8haHgfq2x4

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  They say "aye" a lot. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 Talked to Mom this morning. My nephew lives in Clearwater. Friday night/ say morning he was robbed. Went in his garage, took all kinds of meat out of his freezer, stole 2 bows, his tackle box and a bunch of hunting supplies, fishing rods etc. Friggin lowlifes.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
insurance night mare...   hope they treat him right....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like someone that has been there before and knew what to take.   :confused: :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hope they nail the scum.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
^%!#@#$!    Comin' down good..... :angry2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That oughta slow yer little Japanese humping bugs down a little... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got back yesterday afternoon from two days deer hunting.  Great time saw plenty didn't shoot anything.  Went to North Suburban MDHA banquet last night.  I won a Rem 783 30-06 camo with scope.  Brother in law won a 14 gun electronic lock safe that had a Browning .22 auto hand gun, Comp .22 air rifle, 1000 rounds of .233 ammo along with other goodies. Great score for sure. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, what a haul!  Congrats.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Talk about luck... :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime and it's still 33. Light snow started after changing over from rain about 5 a.m. 1.1" of snow. Rain + melted snow = .22" of liquid equivalent. No Stude cruise today. :sad: Need to rest anyway. Still tuckered from the chase following the grilling session last nite!  :bonk:

I just left a message on the deck for that crap still comin' down..... :moon:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Got back yesterday afternoon from two days deer hunting.  Great time saw plenty didn't shoot anything.  Went to North Suburban MDHA banquet last night.  I won a Rem 783 30-06 camo with scope.  Brother in law won a 14 gun electronic lock safe that had a Browning .22 auto hand gun, Comp .22 air rifle, 1000 rounds of .233 ammo along with other goodies. Great score for sure.

No question about it.  :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good haul Deadeye! :happy1: Morning boys, couple inches of fresh snow overnight. Started snowing really good about dark last night. I think it was lake effect snow. Seen some boats out fishing yesterday. We pulled our track system out and put the boat in the garage yesterday. We will get the dock out later on. Looks like it is going to warm up by thursday. That will be nice. And the Vikes won. Yippy! Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning gang. 29* in Swampville, with 1.6" snow on the punkins,  according to the Nashnull Wedder Serbice. Supposed to be a week of clear and sunny, in the upper 40's,  a couple upper 50's, so maybe the fields can dry out (and stop my sump pump from running) and let the farmer's get back out and finish up. No plans so far today, so enjoy yer Monday guys.  :coffee:

« Last Edit: October 10/15/18, 07:10:43 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
:angry2: I hate Mondays! :angry: . Da weekend flies by so fast and den it's time ta go back ta work already. It seems like yer weekend is over in only 1 day cuz on Sunday I already start tinkin bout work. :violin:

:oops1:

:scratch: I just remembered :bonk: I don't godda go ta work cuz i'm retarded retired :doofus:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 29* last I looked. It appears we had a few flurries overnight as there's a white tint to the ground again. The flag is already movin pretty good as well, so the wind must be goin a little already :mad1:, supposed to really blow later today & tomorrow. Might :scratch: make 60* here Thursday, the warm up starting Wednesday they're sayin. I was hopin I might get back out :fishing: today but probably not if'n the wind is blowin already. With the wet windy weather we've had since we came back up most of our leaves are on the ground, so maybe I'll mess with that a bit today. Hopin ya have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a funky sunrise here that lasted but a minute and was gone...but I got it.  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another good weekend!!  good score Deadeye!!!  just another day today with nothing planned, I like that!!   have a good day all!!! :happy1: