Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905084 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, things are starting to look up...Mom's house may be sold...after FIVE days! Two parties competing against each other at full asking price....! We'll see what happens... :dancinred:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Glad to hear bud!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, things are starting to look up...Mom's house may be sold...after FIVE days! Two parties competing against each other at full asking price....! We'll see what happens... :dancinred:

DMC  DMC

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
GREAT REALTOR GREAT REALTOR

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good things come to those that wait.  It is great that things are finally looking good for you Rebs.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks fellers. Been a long road. And Dotch and I didn't even get thrown outta the restaurant today, either. Great day all the way around.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great day for ya Rebs!!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks, Mikey!  :smiley:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree! Had a fun day visiting Uncle Reb on this end. Needed to make a run to Northern Tool to grab a couple seats on sale for my Gator and guess what? He's right in da neighborhood. Great to talk to someone who actually thinks before opening their mouth as opposed to, well, whatever. Anaway, I was the recipient of many gifts including an air tank, a bottle of Sapphire, a container of Reb's homemade soup and a great meal at Charlie's. I got to ride in Mr. Sparkles which was a treat altho I thought I might get it dirty. I also got to see the hot neighbor lady and her seat, which I did not grab as it was not on sale... :rotflmao: Great afternoon I thought to myself as I scooted back home to do chores and let Ruby out to poop in the yard.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 Geez and allvi get from him is greif!! :rotflmao: :mooning: oh yeah and a weather station! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  glad to hear you fellers had a good day in Cawchester!!!  Glenn settle down!!!  got what I wanted done yesterday and a little extra even!!  not sure about today but it will all be good!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds fun fellas! Morning peoples,  off today so felt good to sleep in,  took the pooches for a mile stroll and now enjoying my tird cup off java. Gonna gets my flu shot and let the ladies run der fingers tru my hair while der cutting it after a bit. Otter than that probably help the mrs make some lefse this afternoon... see ya!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we've got 28* down here where the ground is still brown. We left the lake just after 6 & were in Mason City by ~ 1, sure was a windy drive though. We made  a few stops over there & finally made here around 3. We had to go to HH & let everybody know we were home, so that's outta the way. ;) A few errands to run this morning, otherwise a mellow day. Good to hear Dotch & you had some fun without gettin in too much trouble, Reb. :laugh: Happy :happy1: to hear about your mom's house too. :cool: Hope you enjoy your Friday
« Last Edit: November 11/16/18, 09:20:05 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning! nice deer bobb, and way bigger than glenns, close to mine but way bigger than glenns small one. congrates! of course deadeye is gona walk away with it again. glenn just needs to understand that perserverence, dedication and hard work, will get you results like that of deadeye and myself.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  19 here right now.  Looks like the snow is going to be south of us.  That's ok. Looking forward to a nice weekend with the wifey.  Gonna do some grocery shopping and pick up the bird.  Thinking we may go big and then just freeze some of it.  Should be fun.  Not a big day but do need to make a trip to town.   :happy1:   Oh ya the Pack fell to the Seahawks last night.  Erin is crying today...
« Last Edit: November 11/16/18, 07:45:41 AM by LPS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning! nice deer bobb, and way bigger than glenns, close to mine but way bigger than glenns small one. congrates! of course deadeye is gona walk away with it again. glenn just needs to understand that perserverence, dedication and hard work, will get you results like that of deadeye and myself.
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: someone needs to get there eyes checked.

morning all.....yea i guess even you to boar!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao: late night last nite, meeting nite and got home at 11;10 pm. couldnt sleep had way to much coffee!!!!!! :confused: gotta list for the weekend, hopefully start scratchin things off tonight!!!!! have a good one.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning fellow groupies. Slept like a rock last nite, slept in, didn't get up until 7:30 am.
Ya Barry, the snow IS heading south.... :angry:  where else?! Morjits yakkin' 2"-5" here.
Got a break with the wedder yday; neighbor buddy came over and mowed/bagged up all the late-fallen leaves for me. Not a leaf on the ground now. I was recovering from lunch and watching the NL   fun with Dotch... :rotflmao:.  So, bring it on. I'm ready. I actually have nothing I have to do today....so I may get caught up on some little things around here, maybe not. It could turn into a big putterama....the word for today. Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: November 11/16/18, 08:51:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning fellow groupies. Slept like a rock last nite, slept in, didn't get up until 7:30 am.
Ya Barry, the snow IS heading south.... :angry:  where else?! Morjits yakkin' 2"-5" here.
Got a break with the wedder yday; neighbor buddy came over and mowed/bagged up all the late-fallen leaves for me. Not a leaf on the ground now. I was recovering from lunch and watching the NL   fun with Dotch... :rotflmao:.  So, bring it on. I'm ready. I actually have nothing I have to do today....so I may get caught up on some little things around here, maybe not. It could turn into a big putterama....the word for today. Have a good one, guys.
PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch started it with his staring!!!! She was sauntering around outside when we were!!! Outside, that is!  :evil:
« Last Edit: November 11/16/18, 09:04:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
boys will be boys!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We were just looking at the tires on my Dotch...honest!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-30's. Was some lite rain overnite with some snow flurries. Nothing measurable at home, .01" in town. Today it'll be a tough act to follow the fun I had yesterday. Snow appears to be coming, 3"-5" is predicted altho I don't put a lot of stock in the Tide pod eaters they have doing their forecasts. On top of that Mrs. Cheviot will be coming home tonite so will need to fire up the skidsteer to clean the house. Later dudes!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch gets the house cleaned for Mrs. C's return..... ;)

https://youtu.be/RrArBB2wws0

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Miley must be reading emails!!!!!!...........me i'm hard at work!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Miley must be reading emails!!!!!!...........me i'm hard at work!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Miley Cyrus? The Twerkster?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: November 11/16/18, 10:15:18 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Miley Cyrus????    I heard that.  She is hotter than a pistol.... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Miley Cyrus????    I heard that.  She is hotter than a pistol.... 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: :confused:WHATEVER!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morjits are really hyped-up and yakkin' now...*WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY* 3-5" snow; blowing drifting snow yada yada. Like it's unusual to get snow in November..... :rolleyes:
Just in case, I went out and gassed up the big blowmatic. Must be gettin' old, realized I never had checked the tire pressures during the Fall get-ready supertune. Fired up the air compressor, and NOW we are ready to go...bring it on.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looks like Mr sparkles will be parked till spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :moon:  training-087

[attachment deleted by admin]