Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901516 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yep, I musta had too many G&T's fer ya last nite Reb. Yer right, best lay low today so you can rest up fer tonite... :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! Was around 12 at choretime after bottoming out sometime last nite at -4. Supposed to make upper teens today for a hi. Thinking I need to fire up the grill again over the weekend. Running low on leftovers all the sudden.  :scratch:
Have a good 'un!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I best just shut my piehole today. I'm not gettin' anything right. Gonna be one of those.   :pouty:

You weren't up in Eden  Prairie last week were you?    :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Not that I recall...I was keeping a keen eye out for deer with CWD.....what did I miss?
« Last Edit: December 12/07/18, 07:33:30 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Not that I recall...I was keeping a keen eye out for deer with CWD.....what did I miss?

Guy that met your description ran into controversy... Only he didn't have a permit   The law was very firm it took away his permit the worst punishment he ever endured...  but there was a reason **** were out of season.....

(hunting song, tom lehrer)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Guy that met your description ran into controversy... Only he didn't have a permit   The law was very firm it took away his permit the worst punishment he ever endured...  but there was a reason **** were out of season.....

(hunting song, tom lehrer)

Pretty soon he'da been wheezin' from all of da head squeezin'.....Nope, not me. No reason to zonk 'em on the gourd with my roscoe. (story by Wambaugh) Think I'll stick to tracking down vintage doorknobs or watching the NL's dingleballs. She invented the coolest thing....I've named them dingleballs. She's one smart cookie. I might even let ya see one. Maybe.  ;)
« Last Edit: December 12/07/18, 08:31:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok so what is your NL's idea of a dingleball????   Good for you that you are having fun.... :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 22* to begin the day down here. It never got a cold as Reb's wedder buddies ;) predicted the last couple nights. They were sayin single digits overnight but I never seen anything lower than 10 or 11* yday & that SW breeze made it not feel too bad. :happy1: Still didn't get much done on our clutter clearin project yday, did make a run out to the thrift store with some old clothes & a couple jackets though. Hope to make some more headway on the clutter today. Not much else on the list, may wash some clothes. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9 to start the day here. I am all snuggled in on the deer stand. Hoping to see something.went to check my cameras last night and someone decided they wanted to it more then me.  :angry2:  Pricks. Same area that I had my ladder stand stolen from. Won't be putting anything there anymore. Nice fellow hunters. Hope I don't ever catch them,  Wouldn't be good. Well another day in Paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  heck of a way to start your day JB, that does suck.  another fine day yesterday..  Jim seems to be getting a little better each day so far..  and that is good!!  4 here to start the day going for 23 maybe..  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning, daddies nightmare, my halle.was in a car accident, shes ok, 1 car accident, spun out on a entrence ramp in duluth, spun around 3 time and hit the rail, shook up pretty bad. sh3 called shortly after words. had to calm her down by focusing on the positives. priase the lord shes ok. daddies mind is going crazy, got take my own advise
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, doesn't sound good out there. to start the day...Boar, hope she's OK. Ya can always fix a car. She's the important thing. JB, that sucks...stealing someone's things is as low as ya can get. I'd be ballistic....hope ya find the dirtbag. Or he falls out of a tree.  And Barry, yer  a dingleball.  :rotflmao: The NL found some clear plastic balls about the size of a softball that come apart, and put these teeny-tiny LED light strings (think they call them dewdrops) that run on a teeny-tiny battery and timer. Put them inside the balls, put a ribbon loop at the top, and hung them out front on these decorative 5' tall posts she had my buddy install on two ground level tree stumps. She does do some neat stuff over there. Told her she should start sellin' 'em, but someone probably already makes them. Amazing the tiny lights on these filament thin wires...whadda they gonna think of next?
« Last Edit: December 12/08/18, 09:17:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dingle balls.  :azn: One on each side of her driveway.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn it.  This is the third time I have started this.  I am on my lap top and sometimes I must rest my hand on something that erases my typing.   :angry2:  So here we go again.  2 here when I got up.  Clear skys and no wind.  The river should be making ice like crazy and I will go check with the new auger.  Glad Jimbo is progressing nicely.  Darn JB, I haven't had one stolen yet but would sure piss me off too.  May Boar, I hope you are ok.  Did someone come to Halle's aid or was the car still driveable?  We went to the County Christmas party last night at the Moose.  Was a great time.  I retired from there you know and now the wife just started working there so I still get to go to the parties and see my old work buddies.  Lots of laughing etc.  Thanks Rebs.  I wondered what you called a dingleberry besides me.   :rotflmao: :happy1: It is great that you two are friends.  Well have a great day and put the longjohns on.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Boar sure glad to ya say she's good!!!  that's the main thing to me!!!  car's can be replaced!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, doesn't sound good out there. to start the day...Boar, hope she's OK. Ya can always fix a car. She's the important thing. JB, that sucks...stealing someone's things is as low as ya can get. I'd be ballistic....hope ya find the dirtbag. Or he falls out of a tree.  And Barry, yer  a dingleball.  :rotflmao: The NL found some clear plastic balls about the size of a softball that come apart, and put these teeny-tiny LED light strings (think they call them dewdrops) that run on a teeny-tiny battery and timer. Put them inside the balls, put a ribbon loop at the top, and hung them out front on these decorative 5' tall posts she had my buddy install on two ground level tree stumps. She does do some neat stuff over there. Told her she should start sellin' 'em, but someone probably already makes them. Amazing the tiny lights on these filament thin wires...whadda they gonna think of next?

Colors and blinking and all that.   Wander around Target some time soon.   They display those lights inside balls just like those. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well whoop-de-doo. I don't do Target. They ban guns and they're for the glitzy crowd.
« Last Edit: December 12/08/18, 11:18:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't go to target either...  out of my league too...

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Went there a few years ago.  No guns no tackle no big boys toys. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fluffy things with fluffy prices for fluffy girls.  :queen:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Went there a few years ago.  No guns no tackle no big boys toys.

But they sell Christmas lights....
Walmart probably has them also, but without a cute display.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Point is, she came up with this herself when she saw some clear plastic balls with lipstick in them, for gifts. That's what she told me. I give her credit for making them herself.  :happy1:

And Walmart does have Christmas displays. You might even like a few Delmar.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 12/08/18, 05:21:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
is that Del in disguise????  oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad Halle is ok Boar!! Like others said that is the important thing. The car is replaceable.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yes thanks everyone forNJ ur loving thoughts. im truley blessed shes ok.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Point is, she came up with this herself when she saw some clear plastic balls with lipstick in them, for gifts. That's what she told me. I give her credit for making them herself.  :happy1:

And Walmart does have Christmas displays. You might even like a few Delmar.

I said "cute displays"  :thumbs:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
But I said "displays".... ;)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
But I said "displays".... ;)

For sure they have displays.  i only like cute displays. :wowza:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another good day yesterday... Jim was tired but still trying his best to get better, and he turned 76 yesterday too!!!  so we made sure he had some fun too!!  not much going on today.  some things around the house and thats about it..  have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 4 to start the day here. Glad that Jim keeps improving Mike. Well, I am all snuggled in on the deer stand again this morning. Last day of muzzleloader. Been tuff hunting for me. Into the 4th quarter now. Keeping my fingers crossed. I am glad there is not much for wind this morning or it would be a cold one. Not much else happening. Just another day in Paradise. Have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 12* to start here. Good luck, JB. Not much new here, probably just another NFL Sunday. Hope ya enjoy your Sunday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon