Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902777 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree with Bobber!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope you are feeling better today Barry and Glenn. Hopefully Dotch helped you out last night. Went and did some Christmas shopping for da wife last night. Found a couple of things. Not much else happening. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  looks like upper 30's today..  got to do a couple errands this morning for Jim and myself..  he got a good report from the Dr. yesterday so overall he's healing OK..  still going to be a slow process so just plod along..  not much else going on so have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 37* goin for 44* & wet here. Think we got a little warmer than expected yday as the car said 47* on the way to HH. Might wash some clothes today otherwise not much on the list for today. Hope ya have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Still feeling crappy and I need to buy the wife a present yet.  Oh Oh.  Was looking at Opal necklaces.  They look nice until you actually get a ruler out and see how small 9mm x 11mm really is.  Tiny.  I wanted a big rock.  Well that ain't gonna happen.  Maybe I will buy her a new smoker.  lol 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Smoker, go for it. The misses' just loved the new Milwaukee Sawzall I got her a few years back. Still have a sore spot on the back of head from that one now I think of it. Have a great day.
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Hanging around 36 so far after reaching an official hi yesterday of 39. Think I saw 41 on the truck thermometer. Melting a lot of snow at any rate. Glad I can be of assistance as a surrogate gin drinker. Actually don't feel too bad this a.m. Polished off my Beefeater last nite so had to improvise with a little Sapphire!  :happy1: Could always get her a 9mm Barry. Working on getting my tractor, snowblower & bale spear situation so it's not such a PITA to take things off and reattach them. I love it when a plan comes together.  :bonk: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey LPS just plant a bow on yourself!!!   what better gift!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
why? is that what your gonna do 15 miles away???????? :scratch: :doah: :evil: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
why? is that what your gonna do 15 miles away???????? :scratch: :doah: :evil: :shocked: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:
Well..... that's one hell of a mental vision I didn't need.....  :doofus:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey LPS, give her the gift that keeps on giving. But wait until this Saturday when Menards has the 11% off

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
She can always use a good fishin rod lps  :happy1: but then again something simple as silk pj's goes along ways!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hey LPS, give her the gift that keeps on giving. But wait until this Saturday when Menards has the 11% off

An excellent idea, Coop.  :happy1:  You could get her 4 or 5 items like that at Menard's, knowing she'll ask if it's OK if she takes them back. "Of course!" you say, batting yer eyes, knowing they'll give her a big Menard's credit she won't use..... :evil:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  It is so great getting "Quality" advice on here.  I appreciate it too.  Maybe she needs a Colt Python???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  It is so great getting "Quality" advice on here.  I appreciate it too.  Maybe she needs a Colt Python???

Only if it comes with a Menard's gift card attached..... :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
She doesn't need a python, she needs an anaconda.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. All kinds of great ideas you are getting there Barry.  :rotflmao: Sure wish I would have asked you guys for ideas, but no I tuffed it out on my own. 27* this morning, looks like it is going to drop to the low 20s by 9 or 10 and then just getting colder this evening. That's alright, we need to make a little more ice. We are have a potluck for lunch at work today, so I will be waddling out of here after work today. Usually lots of good eats. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good ears for sure jb, mornin gents. Has today and tomorrow off so took tge pooches for a walk now enjoying a cup of java. Probably doing a little shopping today myself, mix up some more beef stick and whatever else pops up.  See ya!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  going to be only 30 for a high today, first day in awhile that it will be low freezing all day..  the ice was getting darker the last couple days..  going to town and get a few things done and bought..  other than that not much going on to get excited about...  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 34* to start our day & it doesn't look like it's goin to change much. Hardly any snow left down here after 4 of 5 days being in the 40's. Think 3 of 'em almost made 50*. Got some health insurance business that I need to get straightened out this morning :confused:, that's always fun. Not much else going on today, so I'll just see what comes my way. Enjoy your Thursday.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime, about where it'll probably stay until the wind picks up this afternoon. Kinda gray and drizzling in the meantime. Keeping an eye on the potential for snowfall the day after Christmas. We're about due again so better have everything ready to rock including the liquor cabinet. Gotta get to town ya know!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, still fighting the crud but I may be getting better.  Don't plan on leaving the house today.  I want to be feeling good for the weekend and Christmas.  Rained a few times yesterday.  Not a lot but got things wet.  Yes we actually need some cold weather to make ice.  BUT man have I saved on the firewood this past week or so.  Say a dozen chunks of wood a day times about 6 days, that's a lot of wood.   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. It is finally Friday. A 4 day weekend is ahead. My Dad and Stepmom are coming up Sunday for xmas. I plan to get out fishing a couple days this weekend for sure. I am hoping to maybe get my big house out this weekend. I won't know until I get out there and check the ice situation tomorrow. We have our big annual meeting here at Marvin today, or as most call it "profit sharing meeting". We will find out if we get anything extra in our stockings for xmas. Well, another day in paradise. Have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning all, gotta stir the pot first thing this morning!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

JB, i'm pretty sure i'm getting coal again this year.  :pouty: :pouty: kids are coming for our family Christmas Saturday. a grilled over charcoal season rolled pork loin is on tap!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! not much goin on today, I am going to buy a prime rib roast and get that ready for the smoker Christmas day..  other than that just a few things around the house to do..  Jim seems to be antsy again and might have to watch so he does not push it to hard and re-injure his ribs!!! have a good day all!!!

have a good day tomorrow Glenn!!  and at least coal ya can use that on the grill!!
« Last Edit: December 12/21/18, 07:19:32 AM by mike89 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Make sure that load of coal to him is delivered by UNION dump truck drivers................

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 26* headed for 30*, maybe. Got a couple errands to do today, probably a pretty mellow day other than that. Hope you have a good 1.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Make sure that load of coal to him is delivered by UNION dump truck drivers................
I was thinkin :scratch: that we should all contribute a couple of lumps to that load, Reb.  ;) :laugh: That way glenn could get a big present this year & maybe, just maybe, he'd start to enjoy Christmas a little more. :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, ya better send me some, too then. Never thought I'd agree with Glenn, but the way I feel right now about Christmas......

Here'a video that DID help.....seks and everything! Bet it  gets Glenn goin'...... ;)

https://youtu.be/LbV4up3mf1g
« Last Edit: December 12/21/18, 08:22:28 AM by Rebel SS »