Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945794 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
just got in from spending the better part of an hour outside...………..aint to bad out there. my Saturday to do list is done!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Chinese chicken chow mein is on the menu for supper tonight!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you could fish instead of chicken!!!!   :happy1: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Earlier, he said he was having fish, now he chickened out, and is having chicken......  :scratch:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Earlier, he said he was having fish, now he chickened out, and is having chicken......  :scratch:

But he said Chinese chicken....so maybe it's really cat.   :bonk: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
his wifey is leaving him so maybe he can't think to good!!!  oh wait that's normal! :rotflmao:!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:confused: :confused: :tut: :doofus: fish tomorrow. Sheez!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Chinese chicken.... AKA Pheasant ya numbnut!! :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
his wifey is leaving him so maybe he can't think to good!!!  oh wait that's normal! :rotflmao:!!
awe go play in traffic!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Chinese chicken.... AKA Pheasant ya numbnut!! :confused: :rotflmao:

NOW he says he's having fezzant!!!!!!!!  Fish, fezzant, chicken, chinee!!! :bonk: :crazy:
« Last Edit: December 12/29/18, 03:45:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I got it now......

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
awe go play in traffic!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning comrades. Beautiful red orange sunrise sky. 18* and breezy. Sky says tomorrow is going to be a change. Morjits say sleet, rain, snow...... :rolleyes: Gonna have breakfast and head out to get groceries,I never do this on a weekend, but don't care to be driving in sleet and ice with all the morons in this jam-packed-traffic town. I imagine the aisle bovines will be in full force stocking up on fodder for New year's Eve. Could be a real blast today. Then out to visit Mom, and that'll wrap the day. Will haveta record the Vikes beat the Bears, unfortunately, unless I can catch some sneak peeks while visiting Mom. Gotta do what ya gotta do. Enjoy yer Sunday, guys.  :smiley:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like a quiet day today but they sure don't have to say snow again later today..  oh well..  roads are still snow covered here so travel is interesting for sure..  hopefully it's a good football gamer this afternoon!!  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, good to see ya.  Man it is dark as heck here yet.  Yesterday it was clear and the moon was big so it was bright all night.  This cloud cover must be thick as heck today.  9 above so 20 degrees warmer than yesterday.  THAT is a good thing.  Looking forward to football today.  Can't believe the regular season is over after today.  Wait all year for it and it is gone in a flash.  Last night on the weather it did look snowy for us sometime today or this evening.  No sweat.  I have all day to plow it.   :happy1:  Thinking this cold I've had is about done so may have to get the fishhouse warmed up this week.  Had evening and pine grosbeaks here yesterday.  We see them together a lot here.  A small bird hit the window so the wife put it back in the feeder and it finally flew away.   :happy1:  Well have a good one. 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya lps on the birds hitting the windows,  some here survive it some dont. Was gonna do a last pheasant chase today but the boys wanted to watch football instead. All on all it was a good year,  no matter what part of the state we hunted we saw good numbers,  oh well GO VIKES!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 17* here. Careful out there, Reb. I know what you mean about traffic up there as Hwy 52 is always crazy when we're there. It was an easy fix on mom's 'fridge, come to find out there's 2 other outlets on that circuit & the 1st one was a tripped GFI. Time for a new 1 anyway, so that's been ordered & will be delivered next week. So that's on the to do list for Thursday. Think we'll head back north after that, probably Monday or Tuesday of the following week. Just another football Sunday here, hope ya have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good deal on the fix, Gunner. I run my appliances (fridge, freezer, and sump pump) on dedicated circuits with NO GFCI's on that line. Not code, but seen too many tripped ones on appliances. Yup, gonna be a zoo out there today. Better snap the cow catcher on the front of Mr. Sparkles......🐄
« Last Edit: December 12/30/18, 08:42:02 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I had the sump pump on a gfci circuit... until it tripped for no apparent reason and wasn't running when needed.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's exactly why I don't. Moisture in an area will often trip GFCI's. Like humid basements.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, the only here is da bathroom,  I'll switch em out if I ever sell. I didn't realize til lately that some are more sensitive than others and the more they trip the weaker they get. From what I read anyhow.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's fact, Boober.  I put them throughout the house when I re-wired, but not downstairs or in the garage, just Qwik-guard dual function breakers in the main panel. Kinda spendy at $50 a pop, but..... :rolleyes:  The GFCI outdoor ones I have on the house outside will occasionally  trip for no reason.  Just like me. :angry:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/30/18, 03:30:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heard that too Bobber.... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh great, wedder morjits say 3-6 inches of snow and wind coming. Momma gotta drive home tomorrow. Great, she'll be all bent ouuta shape. Then she'll take it out on me. :tut: :doofus:. I hope!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

And Mikey's hoping to get snowed in 15 miles from home. :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh great, wedder morjits say 3-6 inches of snow and wind coming. Momma gotta drive home tomorrow. Great, she'll be all bent ouuta shape. Then she'll take it out on me. :tut: :doofus:. I hope!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

And Mikey's hoping to get snowed in 15 miles from home. :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

at least she's friendly!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, let's just toss some SEKS in there!  :doah: Sure glad I don't do that!  :angel:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, let's just toss some SEKS in there!  :doah: Sure glad I don't do that!  :angel:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: piffle! :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking I'll be happy, now Glenn is another story!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just brought the hounddogs in, starting to rain sleet here. :pouty:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all. winter storm warning here for the day..  got snow but can't tell how much..  I see some drifts again so here we go again..  turned off the sound on the TV and listened to music, a good way to watch the football game..   got a few small things to do today, nothing big or pressing..   have a good day all!!