Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5358061 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Dis and  :toast:

Well, I imagine by about now..... :doofus:
nope!!!!!!! but momma and myself went up to HH for a bit and a burger basket last nite. home by 7;30 pm. I fell on the ice HARD sore as hell this morning. hit my noggin hard.

Alcohol and ice don't mix. Ask Boar.  :tut:   Don't go whonkin' yer noggin' on the ice; we need ya around here without speaking fluent boaranese.... :doofus:
it sure as hell does mix...……….who doesn't add ice to cocktails!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well! Show the guy a little compassion, and he shoots the moon! Fine!! Here!  :mooning:

Q: Whaddya call a drunken Smurf?   A: Pickled pipsqueak!  :moon:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/06/19, 11:20:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well! Show the guy a little compassion, and he shoots the moon! Fine!! Here!  :mooning:

Q: Whaddya call a drunken Smurf?   A: Pickled pipsqueak!  :moon:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  heading up to the big pond in a few days so been going through my stuff, got the jiffy fired up yesterday,  set up the portable to find the mice had a hay day in it so have some patching to do. Too slippery around here for a walk so the pooches are miffed... Have good one fellers!!
have fun boober...………...good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  heading up to the big pond in a few days so been going through my stuff, got the jiffy fired up yesterday,  set up the portable to find the mice had a hay day in it so have some patching to do. Too slippery around here for a walk so the pooches are miffed... Have good one fellers!!
have fun boober...………...good luck!!!!!!!!!!! :fish2: :fish2: :fish2:
Thanks gents, should be fun.   All patched up!! This side wasnt bad, the door sides took a hit..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
take it to the amish when ya need to re-skin it...  several shops up in this area..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Took a day of from fishing to catch up on a few things around the house.  Well, remember all the Christmas decorations my wife puts up.  I took down some that I had missed the other day.  Also, packed many huge boxes and put them up on the shelves I built for them.  I can actually see parts of the garage floor now.  I had almost forgotten about the gnomes house and garden shed.  Good thin "Sofie" the scare crow is just dressed for winter, not Christmas.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Spent the weekend fishing. Saturday was a little slow fishing, but we managed to get enough to have fish for supper out in the fish house. We were nit planning to fish Sunday but decided to go. We are glad we did. We caught our limit of really nice walters. It was a good bite going yesterday. It was sure blowing out there though. I like my new Ion, cuts like a dream. This is my 2nd electric auger, it is replacing a strikemaster electra. The strikemaster will be going up for sale in the near future. Well a full 5 day week ahead in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 43* & rainimg here. :confused: We had some pretty stiff(25-30 mph) winds late yday here. Kinda disappointed with the weekends football game as only the last 1 was close throughout. Thinkin we're going to head north early in the morning, maybe. :scratch: Havta see what the weather & roads are like. About it for now, hope you have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good weekend here too.  easy day today just a few small things to take care and then just do what ever happens to needed done..  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Snowing here and windy.  Didn't get more than 3" I would guess at this point.  That's how deep it looked when the wife headed out to work.  So I will plow when it quits.  Till then I will talk to guys and have a cup of diet java. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............i was surprised at the road conditions........just wet. i expected a skating rink.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
icy roads here.... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't realize it is 30 here right now with a high of 35. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
icy roads here....
just read over yonder up in rapids its really icy. not sure how much snow they got up in that area yet?????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wet, fawgy & 41* down here....remember all  those we lost today at Pearl Harbor.  :ustroops:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/19, 12:23:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Used the blower to push the slop off the driveway.   Put some seeds out for the birds after the deer were done checking the area...
Getting a couple things together for my first ice fishing trip in years.   Buddy retired and is asked me to go along tomorrow to Silver Creek...
Good thing he has some gear cuz I sold all mine back a while.   Still for some reason have an auger.   
Got some little jigs together....  Saved those.   

Hope they are biting...
HEY DEL.................where all waiting for fish pictures and your fishing adventure in full details!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you still trying to hide the fareway food labels!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You must mean COSTCO..... :rotflmao:  ya, where all da fish pics?? :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Things were a little slow out on Silver Creek Res.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: no fish pictures????? how do i know that was you in there?????? what where ya doing in there?

looks like ya set up next to where a good ole spearchucker was!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: no fish pictures????? how do i know that was you in there?????? what where ya doing in there?

looks like ya set up next to where a good ole spearchucker was!!!!!!

Naa, that's where the car went thru!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/19, 01:58:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
is there actually any fish in there????????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! Was 41 at choretime with a forecast of partly sunny & 42. Hmmm...not sure where the sun or that 42 is at.  :scratch: Just gray, damp & breezy with about 36 now. Need to move one more round bale tonite before chores. Will tempt fate & not put the blower back on until seeing Old Man Winter's ugly face again. No one catching much for fish over this direction. Easy to slip & fall on yer assets however.  :embarrassed:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Del.  Was a nice day too.  Hope you had fun.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Del.  Was a nice day too.  Hope you had fun.

Had fun, but was not too much a nice day.   Howling wind and cold.   Day before was nice.  Maybe that is why we only caught a few 4 inch perch.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever try Foster Arends for those rainbows? Fun catching and even better eatin'.......

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ever try Foster Arends for those rainbows? Fun catching and even better eatin'.......
:scratch: :scratch: who's that doofus!!!!! :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's Gotsum Moore, an expert trout ice-fisherman.  :fishing: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/07/19, 07:17:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's Gotsum Moore, an expert trout ice-fisherman.  :fishing: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now what are ya wagglin' that stoopid finger at???! Ya asked, I told ya!!!! Ya jealous?  :mooning: