Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904731 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Moan- in :angry2:

Just what we need :banghead: More cold,snow & ice :moon:

Click on :Photography:

:oops1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 01/28/19, 05:17:21 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -7 here this morning. Supposed to get up to 0 today, then the real cold comes in. Have a safe trip Barry. Well, the wife and I never made it to cut wood yesterday. When we got going down the road the truck started bucking and chugging. The diesel was gelled up. Tried putting some 911 in the tank but that didn't help. Need to put a new filter on it. So I ended up working in the garage. That was much warmer. I will probably jinks myself, but the batteries in my 2005 are still the originals. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes Barry drive safe...  -3 here and we got some snow, just not sure how much cause of the winds...  I just know I have some snow to shovel and plow..  boy the next few days thru Thursday are really going to be interesting with cold..  more than 30 below zero??!!??!!  at least the coffee is good and hot!!  stay warm ans safe all!!  and have a good day!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we must be the hotspot as the thermo-meter in the garage had -1.  :confused: As near as I could tell we've got ~2" of fresh stuff on the ground. Yeah I'm not envying you havin to get to the TC today, LPS.  :thumbs: Be careful & leave early. Tuesday - Thursday looks nasty for everybody in Mn. The forecast I seen, 5-8" & 30 mph winds makin -30 + WC's, for yday down home wasn't nice either. Have to see :scratch: how long I can stand being outside moving what :snow4: we already have today.  Stay warm & be careful on the roads everybody. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like 6 inches of snow in Alex, which is only 18 miles away..  time to go get the roof raked off and start the sidewalk..  going to hit it slow I think today...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
GREAT NEWS!!!  The wife's training was called off due to the coming weather.  I was walking to the bedroom to start the dreaded packing the suitcase when the phone rang yesterday.  Man was that a relief!!  I am enjoying having a cup of faux coffee.  I even took her to work today and went to the grocery store to stock up on onions.   :happy1:  -6 here.  Feels so warm I didn't even zip my coat up all of the way.  Tropical. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
GREAT NEWS!!!  The wife's training was called off due to the coming weather.  I was walking to the bedroom to start the dreaded packing the suitcase when the phone rang yesterday.  Man was that a relief!!  I am enjoying having a cup of faux coffee.  I even took her to work today and went to the grocery store to stock up on onions.   :happy1:  -6 here.  Feels so warm I didn't even zip my coat up all of the way.  Tropical.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  what a character!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
was kinda hard to figure out how much snow we had. alli know it isnt near the 6-10 or at one point i seen 6-12 inches.  hwy 23 sucked but 94 was really a whole lot better then i expected. hwy 10 was so-so. through monty sucked, basicly any side street was less then good. well i got potz to stir!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya the first thing I did was make me a cocktail.  We kept high fiving each other all afternoon.  So happy to not have to go.  Looking forward to it in nice weather.  I am going to the Capital and push my 2 lines fishing all year long agenda to whoever will listen.  I'm going to say all of my friends want it too.  Just so you know..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/28/19, 08:46:23 AM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Send help... :surrender: :snow4: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty bad huh?

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
considering last nite someone was whining about how da wedder morjits were way off base  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah: :doah: :evil: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty bad huh?

We got smucked pretty good. Gonna be a 10 Advil day.    :angry2:

considering last nite someone was whining about how da wedder morjits were way off base  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah: :doah: :evil: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

O shaddup!! Why don'tcha go and soak yer widdle bambi chunks in yer world famous sauce.... :mooning: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Danged morjits!!!  :angry2: :moon: :moon: :moon:
« Last Edit: January 01/28/19, 09:20:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya the first thing I did was make me a cocktail.  We kept high fiving each other all afternoon.  So happy to not have to go.  Looking forward to it in nice weather.  I am going to the Capital and push my 2 lines fishing all year long agenda to whoever will listen.  I'm going to say all of my friends want it too.  Just so you know..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

You tell um Barry. I agree with ya.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Go get 'em, Barry! I'm behind ya!!!  :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Been hovering around 4 above since choretime. Supposed to bottom out at -13 tonite then get serious at least for what we're used to the next 2 nites, -30 & -33 respectively. Was about 7" of snow at the ranch & greater Bugtussle. Took a couple hours to get it blown out. Some of the drifts were 2' deep and packed. Took more power to blow it than the last snowfall. Stayed toasty with the heater on low.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got about 7" ish or so here. Took me 4 hrs to do the deck, roof, driveway, and sidewalk. Buddy did all the front steps. Didn't stop or take a break. Wringing wet. That's it, though. No more. Hurtin' so bad I can't even walk, and started feeling lightheaded when I was just about done. Too old and busted up for this sh**. Just left a msg wiith my buddy that owns the yard company; gonna have him do it all from now on it. Don't care to kill myself one way or another doing this crap. Just ain't worth it. Now, for a shower, 4 or so Advil, a nice sandwich, and gonna put my feet up for the rest of the day.
« Last Edit: January 01/28/19, 03:18:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lot of schools are shutting down through wednesday!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and there will be more I'll bet...   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yea.......there was a few added to the list in just the last 1/2 hour. been watching on channel 4 website............CBS minnesota

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sissies. Back when I went to school....... :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh yea.......there was a few added to the list in just the last 1/2 hour. been watching on channel 4 website............CBS minnesota

it's on "bring m the news" web site too.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea yea, back when you went to school the horse and buggy probably wasn't invented then yet either. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea yea, back when you went to school the horse and buggy probably wasn't invented then yet either. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
\

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go poke yer Bambi chinese chunks... :moon:
« Last Edit: January 01/28/19, 03:41:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go poke yer Bambi chinese chunks... :moon:
:doah: :confused: well then.................... :shocked: :kiss: :sorry: :nerd: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Got snow removal done, ate, cleaned up by 7:30. I even did the nieghbor lady......... Is drive way. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: