Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4956745 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just for that I'm doubling yer order!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Cripes...now I gotta hire another side-dump...... :angry:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: :happy1: as long as your buying!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rolleyes:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: I'll chip in!  :rolleyes: ;)  :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Maybe toss in a couple of these guys on the deal... :azn:

https://t.co/XAscdL1n3V
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

that would be funny!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy balls that was quite a hit that guy took. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Let's see how fast 57 can move these days. :scratch: ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Let's see how fast 57 can move these days. :scratch: ;) :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :evil:
well that SOB best put me down for the count. :mad1: :angry2: cause if i get up...............its gonna be lamb chops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, right....... I can see it now.....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

well that SOB best put me down for the count. :mad1: :angry2: cause if i get up...............its gonna be lamb chops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087

What? And kill off yer own personal chocolate covered peanut machine?  :shocked:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
looked more like Jr Mints to me... :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Naa, you best stay down since its probably on the dont like to eat list anyhow.. :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dats funny Bobber!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Naa, you best stay down since its probably on the dont like to eat list anyhow.. :mooning: :rotflmao:
ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: never at sheep????????

not sure I would try either!!! :scratch: :doah: not real sure what dotch did to them critters before hand???????
« Last Edit: January 01/31/19, 07:11:28 PM by glenn57 »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
looked more like Jr Mints to me... :rotflmao:

Smart pills. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, -5 last I looked. Rollin early today as we're headin to town & expect the grocery stores to be busy. Brother has an eye appt as well. Went to HH yday & found out we're not the only ones havin furnace issues the last couple days. They all seemed to think :scratch: it was regulator related. Bumped into a big bunch of snowmobilers from the TC as well, they were all staying over south of Marcel. Mid 20's for today here & that'll feel like a heat wave. :happy1: Nothin more today, hope your Friday is a good1.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -7 here this morning, supposed to make it up to 18 today. Like Gunner said, that is going to feel like a heat wave. Our big plans for this weekend are again to cut firewood. Hopefully this time we can get more than 1 load done. We are planning to do 3 loads, that will be 9 cord. If all goes well that will leave one load for next weekend. That is about it, just another day in paradise. Have a good Friday boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
1 above here in LaLa land. Supposed to snow or something, I dunno. Doesn't matter, headed for the forties with snizzle, drizzle, and frizzle. Gonna go visit Mom, then slide over to Fareway again to grab some more bacon. Had my brand, all varieties on sale for $2.99 lb. I get the extra thick smoked stuff. Limit is 4 pkgs. That's why I'm going back today...hehe.  :whistling: Also picked up 10 lb tube of their fresh ground chuck 85/15 that they had on sale for $2.49 lb. Weighed it out in 1 lb chubs on my meat scale and freezer wrapped 'em all. Freezers happy and full again. Have a good one y'all.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/19, 07:36:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  -5 here right now.  Man the house even feels warmer.  The wife just left for work and Bob is on my lap.  Start of a great day.  Not much going on as far as I know but that could change any minute.  Those are some good deals on bacon and burger Rebs.  Have a great day all of you!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
1 above here in LaLa land. Supposed to snow or something, I dunno. Doesn't matter, headed for the forties with snizzle, drizzle, and frizzle. Gonna go visit Mom, then slide over to Fareway again to grab some more bacon. Had my brand, all varieties on sale for $2.99 lb. I get the extra thick smoked stuff. Limit is 4 pkgs. That's why I'm going back today...hehe.  :whistling: Also picked up 10 lb tube of their fresh ground chuck 85/15 that they had on sale for $2.49 lb. Weighed it out in 1 lb chubs on my meat scale and freezer wrapped 'em all. Freezers happy and full again. Have a good one y'all.  :coffee:
you gonna feed the neighbors cat with that disgusting bacon?????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, I'm gonna wrap it IN bacon and broil it! The other white meat, ya know!!!  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/01/19, 08:39:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, don't let Bob see the above post. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: Explain it was a joke.   :bonk:
« Last Edit: February 02/01/19, 09:49:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Was 1 above at choretime so a moral victory. Supposed to get up to the low 20's so that's gonna feel like like heaven. Lambing may commence by the looks of things this a.m. Need to make a run to get a battery for the skidsteer today or tomorrow. The one in it is 10 years old and said I don't wanna anymore. Always a real treat to get it out of there. Sorta hafta hang by yer toenails. Skidsteers are like minivans: the proverbial 10 gallons of $hit packed in a five gallon pail! :banghead: Have a good weekend!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, don't let Bob see the above post. :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: Explain it was a joke.   :bonk:

Good idea.  :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all again,  had this started at 715 this morning and pow the power is gone...  so went to town and got those things done..I got home at 1030 and the power was back on...  now to catch up..  but no rush for anything any way...  might have to go see the GF's Dad in the hospital tomorrow..  he was readmitted this morning with fluid build up on his legs...  have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all again,  had this started at 715 this morning and pow the power is gone...  so went to town and got those things done..I got home at 1030 and the power was back on...  now to catch up..  but no rush for anything any way...  might have to go see the GF's Dad in the hospital tomorrow..  he was readmitted this morning with fluid build up on his legs...  have a good day all!!
and here we thought she had you tied to the bed and wouldnt cut ya loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: