Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901284 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Happy bday Rebs, hope it is better than mine was because it pretty much sucked. I woke up Monday with a killer cold, the patriots won the super bowl, my $300 pair of Oakley sunglasses broke and a guy crushed the front of my parked car with a Uhaul truck doing $3200 in damages. Have a good day
well that sure bites!!!!! :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REB!!!!!
:happybday: :happybday: :happybday: ya crabby old cuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hope its a good one buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: may the NL abuse da heck outta ya!!!!!!! :smoking: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be over there now.  Trying to work up the courage to tell her thanks, see ya later.... :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
He must be over there now.  Trying to work up the courage to tell her thanks, see ya later.... :sleazy: :sleazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: that sly dogg!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :smoking: :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 12 and calm at choretime, heading for a hi in the low 20's. No new lambs in the overnite and no ewes apparently imminent. Guess what day it is! mike, mike, mike, mike, mike...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2s0RPrdB_8

Partially right. It's Reb's B'day!

:cheerleader: :Clap: :taz: :dancinred: :Fish: :superman: :drinking: :sail: :woot: :campfire: :snow5: :applause: :super smiley: :laughroll: :party3: :USA:  :happybday:
« Last Edit: February 02/06/19, 09:15:33 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Reb! Get Some!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday, Reb You youngster you.    :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Born on Monday...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Born on Monday...
awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dere b-days close to webbies!!!!!!!!! :snow5: :snow5:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So I get home tonight and this box is on the table. I see the return address and I think  :bonk: :banghead: :banghead: open it up and there's  sheep doo-Doo in a fleet chocolate peanut bag!!! :crazy: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just what I need after having a talking to about my A1c!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thanks Dotch.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
25* with Snow. Sleet. Ice. 4-7" more coming. High winds tonite. Blizzard conditions. Then -16* All Schools cancelled thru Friday for the 10th time. Big whoop.  Everything else closed again. Might just as well close down this dump for good. :coffee:

https://kttc.com/closings/
« Last Edit: February 02/07/19, 06:50:42 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy belated B-day Rebs!!! 1* above here this morning and some snow coming down. We had 4-5" of snow yesterday and it has been snowing most of the night. The wind sure picked up overnight too. Supposed to snow and blow most of the day here. We are under a winter storm warning until 9pm tonight. Looks like I will be moving snow again tonight. I think I am going to put the blower on the skidsteer this time. The piles are starting to get pretty big. I can tell that the snow is getting deeper out in the woods. When you see the deer standing there, their bellies are dragging in the snow. I bet we are getting a fair amount of snow on the lake now too. Haven't had that for a couple of years. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 6* for our start, we've got ~6" on the ground now & close to 3" of that was there last night by 9. All the computer radar models I've seen are saying it could be about done by early afternoon for us, we'll see. With the :cold: & wind movin in after that I might havta do some plowing this pm. Got the washing machine running now so that'll be the 1st project today. That's all I've got for today, stay warm, dry, & if you have to travel be careful. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, glad I got my runnin done yesterday..  ended up driving close to 200 miles yesterday doing errands.  but needed to be done, not much here today just watch the snow come down...  got about 3 inches so far.. and like Gunner says maybe start to end by afternoon..  have a good day all!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
25* with Snow. Sleet. Ice. 4-7" more coming. High winds tonite. Blizzard conditions. Then -16* All Schools cancelled thru Friday for the 10th time. Big whoop.  Everything else closed again. Might just as well close down this dump for good. :coffee:

https://kttc.com/closings/
well  :pouty: :pouty: arent we Mr. Charming this morning!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

wowzer was that an interesting 60 mile drive to work!!!!!!! UFFDA!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: LEAST IT aint that wet heavy crap!

da snow up north should help fill some of the lakes.i know few that need more water. at least gives the fish a fighting chance when i get up there!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Yup snowing here too.  Plowed up yesterday after it slowed down and will have to do it again today.  Looks like light fluffy stuff.  Our birdbath is about 6" from disappearing in the snow.  That is on the level, no drifts.  We have mostly Pine but a few Evening Grosbeaks still here.  They are at the feeder every day multiple times so I keep it full for them and the other birds.   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cleaned off the roof and by the door and it is light fluffy stuff..  will have to do it again  but that's  way it goes..  I'd 4 to 5 inches here so far...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thank you, Mr. Fluffy.  :snow5:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
any time Mr. Happy!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
always eating aren't ya!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Always something going in or coming out....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and it takes alot of berries to fill it!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! About 4 above at choretime, snowing and turning to $hit by afternoon. Two more ewes came in this a.m. so having to deal with that. No telling how many more will show up over the next couple days.  Along with that the wife decides to camp in Albert Lea tonite due to the bad weather leaving me and Ruby holding the bag! Shearing on Sunday.  Color me grumpy... :mad1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well then you shouldn't have to look over your shoulder wondering if da misses is preying on ya. :smoking: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet the winter tonic is gonna take a good hit tonite..... ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well then you shouldn't have to look over your shoulder wondering if da misses is preying on ya. :smoking: :rotflmao:

Don't you have some sheep terds to eat?  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Don't you have some sheep terds to eat?  :rotflmao:
yea............maybe!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: