Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950911 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got my snow plowed and shoveled..  yuk.....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'm buying a $hitspreader on skis next... :rotflmao:
:scratch: :scratch: why"""""" you just bag it up and mail it out to some unsuspecting inocent bystander anyway!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :bonk: :bonk:

It's for people who want to get it in bulk!  :rotflmao:

:laughroll: :laughroll: :applause:
:scratch: :scratch: i dont recall anyone asking you????????? :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

side dumper time again????   :rotflmao:

"Ya, that looks good, Dotch!"     HEEEEEEE!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/25/19, 11:51:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat be a load!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Still a mess here. My buddy that does the emergency stuff at Mayo just called and said he's still on the activated emergency alert system, they're all conferencing every 3-6 hrs round the clock. Said he's had about 4 hrs sleep. Mass shortage of people...183 RN's alone called in this morning , no can worky-poo...... :rolleyes:  :doah:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/national-guard-troopers-emergency-crews-rescue-hundreds-of-travelers-over-the-weekend/5257973/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: February 02/25/19, 05:38:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -27 here this morning. I think we may get a couple degrees above 0 today. I am sure glad MN is warming up, i would hate to see how it really could be :crazy:  :rotflmao:.  I am glad I am not down at the Mayo now for one of my ablations. I will be going down there sometime this summer though to visit the doc about my tachycardia giving me trouble again. They wanted me to come sooner, but we will wait for winter to end. Maybe by July it will be over. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, when ya get ready, JB, lemme know...I'll take ya on the grand tour filled with inside secrets. Make sure ya get that "extra attention". No need to drive around yerself, either. I'll take care of that....Mr. Sparkles is up to the job. And we'll do dinner at my favorite place of my buddys. I know ya like fish and ribs..:happy1:

-3 Here in never-never land. A kick-back day. Rest up. No plans at all......have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: February 02/26/19, 06:51:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, only -18  :smiley:  here at 1st peek. Took the wheeler & plow down the drive just before lunch yday & didn't find enough snow to bother with. :happy1: Only the east side of the garage & the south side of the cabin had drifted in enough to mess with. A couple small things on the list for today & we'll havta see about them as we were pretty busy yday. ;)  :laugh: Nothin more for today, hope it's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: February 02/26/19, 07:29:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, easy day here too..  got a bunch of things done yesterday..  -6 here going for 6 above..  wonder if LPS went to the big city yesterday? :scratch:

they are saying up to 3 inches of snow for us today and night..  and just think, day light savings will kicking in soon too!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mr. Mikey: I find it necessary to inform you that if you continually mention "SNOW" every morning, that side dump truck is gonna be at YER house, full of it! Snow, that is!  :angry:
Might even have Dotch throw in a load of fudgie chips!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 02/26/19, 07:30:07 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sorry it's just what they said...  at least it's here and not there!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who's "They"?!   :oscar:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys. -27 here this morning. I think we may get a couple degrees above 0 today. I am sure glad MN is warming up, i would hate to see how it really could be :crazy:  :rotflmao:.  I am glad I am not down at the Mayo now for one of my ablations. I will be going down there sometime this summer though to visit the doc about my tachycardia giving me trouble again. They wanted me to come sooner, but we will wait for winter to end. Maybe by July it will be over. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
good luck with that JB.

so why does everyone get hell bent to go to Mayo??????????? personally i think the U of M is just as good. just asking!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, when ya get ready, JB, lemme know...I'll take ya on the grand tour filled with inside secrets. Make sure ya get that "extra attention". No need to drive around yerself, either. I'll take care of that....Mr. Sparkles is up to the job. And we'll do dinner at my favorite place of my buddys. I know ya like fish and ribs..:happy1:

-3 Here in never-never land. A kick-back day. Rest up. No plans at all......have a good one, guys.
JB best hope its 50 sunny and no snow or mister spinkles aint gettin nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I left home for work in Mankato on Sat. afternoon. Got home late last night after working my 3 shifts. Had to stay in a fleabag motel for two nites. Thank God I'm home. A friend blew out some of the worst spots in my driveway so the warden was able to get out to help her mother yesterday afternoon. Thank God for friends too!
Art

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck with that JB.

so why does everyone get hell bent to go to Mayo??????????? personally i think the U of M is just as good. just asking!!!!!!!!

Did you know the U of M basically IS Mayo? Same doctors, pay scale, training , etc. They collaborate together. My cuz retired after 38 yrs there....ask him!
For small stuff, I go to Olmsted Community. But everything else, I HAVE to go to Mayo, because my Mayo retiree insurance says that any place other than Mayo is "outside the approved network"...even pharmacy stuff costs me more if I don't use Mayo pharmacy. They've got ya totally by the balls if ya work for 'em. That's why I can't just pack up and move somewhere, because I have some health issues that requires certain care thru them. I'm stuck here.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
pretty much the story we got to when my dad went down to Mayo for a second opinion with is mesothelioma cancer,,, he was going to the coborn cancer center in st cloud, referred down to Mayo. find out the doc he seen at Mayo went to school with the st cloud doc, attend all the same trainings etc.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey you guys I'm here.   :bow:  The ride down here went great.  Roads were great!  I plowed our driveway the day before but it was so windy that when we were driving out we had to blast through a foot and a half drift.  I thought oh boy this is going to be a long trip.  20 some below when we left.  Warmed up as we headed south.  The sun was shining so bright that we kept turning the heat down and then we finally had a little AC on to combat the sun shining in the windshield.  Just as we approached Forest Lake we could see a cloud bank over the cities. (fitting)  It moved in fast too.  Then we started cranking up the heat again.  Still cloudy here.  Had a good breakfast and am on my own for the day.  Not sure if I will go sight seeing or just vegetate here at the hotel.  It is +1 here now and breezy.  Hard to get excited to do anything.  The highlight of the day may be talking to you guys.   :crazy: 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well then have fun!!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good to hear you made it safely. put on dem sexy swimming trunks and head down to da pool for elderly water arobics!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

sorry.......its rebs fault!!!!!! :smoking:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn I did walk to the pool and checked it out after breakfast.  I wondered if I wore my boxer briefs if anyone would know I was under dressed.  They wouldn't know until I was out of the water.  The wife would kick my a$$ if she had to bail me out.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn I did walk to the pool and checked it out after breakfast.  I wondered if I wore my boxer briefs if anyone would know I was under dressed.  They wouldn't know until I was out of the water.  The wife would kick my a$$ if she had to bail me out.

NO PICS PLEASE!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, let's hope he doesn't do the THONG thing.... :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh geez.  I forgot it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stay in yer room and call room service!!!! :azn:

Barry checks in..... :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  That was a good one.  Is that pipe like one of yours Glenn?  I wonder what he smokes in it.   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love "the dog" line.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: :happy1:  Ya that made the whole thing. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh geez.  I forgot it.

no mankini either!!!!!!!!!!!!   :thumbs: