Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904661 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Started here ~ 1:45, gettin a little more serious now.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
about the same here to fellers....... still talking to much snow as far as I'm concerned.........   don't need the rain either...  nothing is open for drains....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
when it started snow......it was serious. pretty heavy snow rate.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Been raining some here for a while,  fought the spouts off yesterday and I see they are functioning.  Just wonder how the wif is gonna grill brats tonight.. :confused:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Been raining some here for a while,  fought the spouts off yesterday and I see they are functioning.  Just wonder how the wif is gonna grill brats tonight.. :confused:
she's gonna flash ya a little skin and your gonna go runnin to da grill!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Your probably right....skin on her fist!!! :surrender: lol.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Just got done screwing with the downspouts out in the rain. Got the 3' long blocks of ice out of them finally, now flowing beautifully out into the driveway. Neighbors are having Niagara falls cascade over the sides of their house...thru the 3' snow up there. Pays to do yer roof and clean gutters out all the time.....I think.  :censored: Soaking wet, cold, and pooped. That pigger roast sure smells good....makes it all worthwhile. Beans got done a bit ago.  :smiley:
« Last Edit: March 03/09/19, 04:52:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard rain gutters where a thing of the past...…….i'd never put them on my house!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, where I'm at, if ya don't yer basement floods. I'm down in a valley, and sh** rolls downhill. Even with, I had to put in that sump and tiling system. Lotsa wet basements in this neighborhood.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Reb in the morning.....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, where I'm at, if ya don't yer basement floods. I'm down in a valley, and sh** rolls downhill. Even with, I had to put in that sump and tiling system. Lotsa wet basements in this neighborhood.
valid point.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard rain gutters where a thing of the past...…….i'd never put them on my house!!!!!!!!!
our old house had gutters with no gutter helmet and I was up a lot keeping them clear, this house has helmets through out, besides where limbs have hit tgey do a great job..no clearing needed.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Turned to snow here, and it's just roarin' down. Pilin' up good, too.  :angry:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's getting nasty here!!!  dang snow!!!  and super wet stuff too!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It quit here for about an hour, started again now. Sounded to me like our downspouts on the east side(garage) had a little water going through 'em this afternoon too. I'm sure they have some ice in the end of 'em, maybe I can dig the bottoms out of the  :snow5: tomorrow. :scratch: ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've always thought flamethrower's should be available to help with things like that. And that neighbor's eyesore shed.  *PHOOOOOSH*    :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/09/19, 07:30:22 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just came in from clearing off the sidewalk and deck. 6 inches of wet heavy snow. uffda.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just came in from clearing off the sidewalk and deck. 6 inches of wet heavy snow. uffda.

not that much here, yet....... go slow old man!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, old smurfs gotta go slow!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, 49* with light rain to start the day off. Nothing pressing today but alittle yard work of picking up a few branches and some leaves. I have a pork loin thawing out for supper but haven’t figured out how I want cook it yet. Y’all have a good day & be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk and folkette. Looks like me and coffee gotta kick off the morning show.  :azn:
25* and windy in Snowville. Lucked out for once with some rain, then maybe 2" of the white stuff. Glare ice out, though. Lotsa accidents. No plans here other than hang out, not even gonna bother with the snow today. It'll melt tis week.Take it easy guys, and enjoy yer Sunday. I'm gonna putter.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: March 03/10/19, 07:27:26 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Drinking my coffee before I start the dig out....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 25* here too, 'bout 4" of light & fluffly stuff here. Wind is blowing already so even with the little light rain we had early yday I'm sure the roads aren't good. :sad: Probably suit up later & move what :snow4: I can after it finishes. Pretty quiet day otherwise, take it easy & be careful if your drivin. Have a good day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not sure what we got for snow..  I see drifting too from all the winds...  supposed to be windy today too.. I see the side walk has a decent sized drift on it that will shoveled..  I'm in no rush to get out there yet..  have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15* here this morning. Started snowing around 11 here yesterday morning and snowed well I to the night. I would guess we had a good 7-8" of snow when we got home.e around 8 last night. It looks like there is a couple inches of fresh snow on the snowmobiles this morning. So we could have 8-10" of fresh snow out there. It was nice snowmobiling yesterday. The wife and I rode down to Waskish and back. That was 173 miles round trip. After dark I. The heavy snow got a little hard to see, but we .Ade it just fine. Looks like some digging out today. After breakfast that is. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's a long trip, JB!  Looks like my fans did the job..... :whistling:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  I did enough of my driveway to get in and out.  Will do the rest later.  We got about 8 inches, maybe.  Have a great day and don't over do the snow removal.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went out and cleaned by the door and raked the roof..  there are some darn good drifts for sure..  to hard to tell how much we got for snow totals..