Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952151 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup we got about what JB said.  It will be plow time when I am done with the Raisin Bran Crunch.  Man that is better than regular Raisin Bran.  We had two what I am pretty darn sure were 2 black/silver wolves chase 6 deer through our yard before dark yesterday.  They jumped the fence that the deer did so pretty sure it was wolves.  Did not catch them on our trail cam.  I am gonna go in and get another one today.  The one in the spruces we won't be able to get till spring cuz the snow is too deep. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Where's that little blue guy to whine about all his snow?  :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think ya got yer answer!  :rotflmao:

Mornin' gang! 2.4" of snow but a bunch of rain that turned to ice I'm still melting out. Blew hard so there was power going off & on last nite about driving us nuts. It meant resetting a bunch of clocks just to keep them from flashing all nite. Enough drifting so I'll probably need to fire up the tractor. Also need to dig a trailer out of the snow so I can get some more corn stalk bales. This livestock crap is overrated.  :angry:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
After a debate between Mama, Jr and I  :snow1: we went out and measured 5.5 inches of the fluffy stuff.
Prolly just dust off the vehicles and skip the plowing.  :snow2:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Where's that little blue guy to whine about all his snow?  :confused:
i'm here just a bit slow today. doesn't even look like I shoveled off the deck last nite. :mad1: go play in the snow soon. at least its not 20 below. not sure how much snow moving i'm gonna do. I know I need to move the bank the city left me.  :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I ain;t touchin' it. Gonna be like the neighbors. Just let it sit there until Hell warms up or freezes over.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
either I clear the bank out now or shovel a stuck car in the morning to go to work!!!! :confused:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Been done with the snow for about a hour :happy1:, had a little more on this end of the drive than I thought. Probably due to the wind though, it wasn't quite as light & fluffy as I figured either. :rolleyes: The wheeler handled it OK though, did manage to shovel & find the downspouts on the garage. I was surprised :scratch: to see the ends look open, glad they are so that rain later in the week has a place to go. :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
All the snow and ice will be gone for you guys soon, I just looked outside and the daffodils are breaking ground here. They are about an inch high so that means spring is just around the corner.  :sleazy:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Tough enough drive home from work this morning. Left Mankato about ten to 4am and got home shortly after 5. Usually 22 miles but had to do some rerouting to get home with my 2wd truck. Bucked a lot of snow and it was hard to see where I was on the road at times. Not a lot of traffic to worry about at that time of day anyway. Got the yard cleaned out and getting cleaned up for another day of living.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you roony!!  just got done with my yard..  I'd say around 6 to 7 inches for sure..  dang drifts suck  still one pile to shovel but I'm picking at it slowly.....  gonna have a snow blower next year for sure....  sure running out of room to push snow too!!!   :rotflmao:

looking forward to HH today!!!   :toast:
« Last Edit: March 03/10/19, 12:44:51 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just got done plowing and fueled up the plow truck.  I walked all over and it was 6.5" here.  The wife bet me last night that it would be over 3" for $5.  I lost since I went under..  LOL  No pics on the trail cameras.  Gonna move them around today. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I just got done plowing and fueled up the plow truck.  I walked all over and it was 6.5" here.  The wife bet me last night that it would be over 3" for $5.  I lost since I went under..  LOL  No pics on the trail cameras.  Gonna move them around today.
we always wager in...……...awe never mind!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
we always wager in...……...awe never mind!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

smurf berry's???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

smurf berry's???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:banghead: :banghead: training-087 :confused: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Think I might've run some frozen smurfberries thru the blower. Are they brown?  :rotflmao:

Finished blowing the yard out and dug the trailer loose while cleaning the area around the LP tank with the skidsteer.  . Shoveled a couple feet of snow off the trailer. Waiting until the snowplow is done dinking around before tidying up around the mailbox. No sense doing it any more than I have to.  :rolleyes: Was .54" of liquid equivalent measured between the gauge and from the snowboard. Snow settled a fair amount so be interesting to see what the rain does Tuesday. Ta ta!  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I might've run some frozen smurfberries thru the blower. Are they brown?  :rotflmao:

Finished blowing the yard out and dug the trailer loose while cleaning the area around the LP tank with the skidsteer.  . Shoveled a couple feet of snow off the trailer. Waiting until the snowplow is done dinking around before tidying up around the mailbox. No sense doing it any more than I have to.  :rolleyes: Was .54" of liquid equivalent measured between the gauge and from the snowboard. Snow settled a fair amount so be interesting to see what the rain does Tuesday. Ta ta!  :huh:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

awe go stick your head in a snowbank!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
naw that be cold...........   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Might be some brown smurfberries down in there!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just waiting for the smurf to chase them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Look just like a skwirrel digging a nut in snow....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch:

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Zero here this morning, heading for a high of 28 I do believe. Got all dug out from the snow yesterday and sat down and figured out what we owe uncle sam. We still owe, but we owe way less this year compared to previous years. So we were happier. Be better not to owe anything. We would have to change our with holdings on our pay checks. Well, just another day in paradise. Sounds like more snow coming this week too. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all. it was 3* & is headed for near 30*, I guess. The snow wasn't too bad here yday but after that wind later on we can probably run the wheeler down the drive again this morning. Some snow in our forecast for Thursday too, JB. Sounds like 2 or 3 above freezing days before that. :happy1: Nothing on my list today, hope your Monday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon