Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901849 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I have the healthiest yard in CAWchester. Way too soon to put anything on it. And it's fulla worms. Ya wanna expel worms, drink turpentine.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 39 and foggy at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 50's. .05" of precip at the ranch and .06" in Bugtussle proper from yesterday. Sent my 1st pheromone trap data in a little bit ago. Don't recall having to climb over snow to get at the traps other years as I did this a.m. Hopefully that snow melts a little faster this weekend so we can get on with things before it snows again midweek next week. Won't be many happy campers around here if that happens. 
« Last Edit: April 04/05/19, 10:45:07 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a late breakfast of toast, snausage, and a smoked ham/green pepper/cheddar omelet... :tongue:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Coffee...is this you with a new employee?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2019/04/02
Good one, no that’s the talk I have to have with myself somedays after dealing with all the dumba$$es all day. We do have nicknames for some of our regulars so we know who we’re talking about. Hippee lady, dirt ball, bitchface, swinger couple, sweet cheeks, second momma, sugar mamma, ugly tattoo Dom, and many many more.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 40* & a lot of fog early. They're sayin we might hit the upper 50's today. :scratch: Brother had to be in Mason City by 8:30 for a medical appt so we hit the road early as we had 1/4 mile visibility in spots. Just got back a few minutes ago. Looks to be too wet for much outside today so have to see what pops up for the rest of my day. Hope your Friday's a good 1  :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  47 and rain here, that should take care of the rest of the snow and ice on the north side of the house,  dogs are full of mud this time of year.  Hope doesn't rain all day have a pork belly to smoke later... See ya!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 48* with light rain starting out & 'sposed to reach upper 60's later. Was hopin it wouldn't rain as I wanted to hit my leaf project hard today. :pouty: Oh well, guess they'll havta wait. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, gray here just like yesterday..  got some rain yesterday and over night...  more today and tonight.  got some house cleaning done yesterday.. do some dishes today and put a porketta roast and taters in the oven this morning..  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Having a cup of decaf to start the process.  Gonna have a bowl of Raisin Bran and hit the road.  Big Sport Show today ya know.  Probably hit Home Depot to see if Glenn is there.  LOL  Will eat somewhere in Bemidji whilst we are there too. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rain, rain, everywhere, and Mikey's meetin' up with Porketta later....  ;)  Feels like Deja Vu... Morning folkette. Same here, rain and 45* . An all day one. Morjits ejaculating mid 60's for today...ya, we'll see. They were only off by 11* again yday. Rainy day is the best time to smoke, Boober! Heavy air keeps that smoke right in where ya want it.... :smiley:
Have a good one, guys. I'm gonna lay low and just putter today.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: April 04/06/19, 08:38:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 45 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. As Reb said, I'll believe it when I see it. It mde the mid-50's later in the day yesterday but stayed cloudy. Won't be surprised to see an encore performance today. .19" of rain in the overnite & this a.m. about 6-ish. Saw a salamander last nite when closing the barn door about 10 p.m. Should get the pruning mess cleaned up in the yard and run some errands. Have a good 'un!
« Last Edit: April 04/06/19, 09:24:02 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That muscle can take a long time to heal, Barry. Just don't overdo or OVERSTRETCH it; you'll be right back to square one. Show sounds like a good time. Have fun!
Birds...I still have yet to see one robin here; but can hear them at dusk. They must be hiding. That's OK, they haveta be the dunces of the bird world, every year they continually fly into my windows with a *THUD* and leave em with a big splat.  :angry:
advice from the master of rehab!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, still grumpy about cabin. :confused: thinkin if it don't rain to move my summer/winter stuff around. was hoping to burn some wood in da campfire.

sue's daughter is supposed to be coming up today....oh boy cant wait!!!!! :doah: :doofus:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That muscle can take a long time to heal, Barry. Just don't overdo or OVERSTRETCH it; you'll be right back to square one. Show sounds like a good time. Have fun!
Birds...I still have yet to see one robin here; but can hear them at dusk. They must be hiding. That's OK, they haveta be the dunces of the bird world, every year they continually fly into my windows with a *THUD* and leave em with a big splat.  :angry:
advice from the master of rehab!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

After two knee surgeries, three spinal surgeries, and a shoulder surgery rebuild, you better believe it!!!   :angry:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you forgot the LABOTAMY!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, still grumpy about cabin. :confused: thinkin if it don't rain to move my summer/winter stuff around. was hoping to burn some wood in da campfire.

sue's daughter is supposed to be coming up today....oh boy cant wait!!!!! :doah: :doofus:

Better pull a Dotch and have some necessities delivered..... :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/06/19, 10:11:00 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yer a meen, crewel, rotten, lop-eared ostracized gnarly gnome!!!  :moon:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Yer a meen, crewel, rotten, lop-eared ostracized gnarly gnome!!!  :moon:
Mikey dared me!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Naa, he's too busy pokin' porketta and the potatos!!!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yer not happy cause I gots a good pork roast and you don't!!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: how can Reb NOT  be happy. he gets illegals with drivers licenses, lives in da same town as Del and the Mayo plus an added bonus of physco skurrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: how can Reb NOT  be happy. he gets illegals with drivers licenses, lives in da same town as Del and the Mayo plus an added bonus of physco skurrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya forget the NL, too! 
Just like the dog with one ear, half a tail, fleas, and no nuts, just call me Lucky! :evil: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/06/19, 11:20:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya forget the NL, too! 
Just like the dog with one ear, half a tail, fleas, and no nuts, just call me Lucky! :evil: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

As far as I know Glenn he only has one woman and her name is Linda.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats and good job, guys!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

As far as I know Glenn he only has one woman and her name is Linda.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

:happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good yesterday..  I see rain in the morning here today..  maybe get up to 57, we will see with the clouds...  a few small things to do today and then watch the rain, maybe... have a good day all!!!