Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4947091 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
We sure are getting some bad April snowstorms since Trump was elected. Just sayin'.

Just wait 'til the Summer ice storms start!!!  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/09/19, 10:11:57 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
nope...its all fake news..........aint gonna happen. its weather terrorism!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   :scratch: Shouldn't temp dem weather gods like that!!  :tut: :tut: :bonk: :bonk: It doesn't seem :scratch: like your real high on their favorite persons list anyway.  :evil: :doah: :rolleyes: :snow4: :snow4: :snow4: :snow4: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He ain't no more.  HEEEEE HEEE.... :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :snow2: :cold:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
We sure are getting some bad April snowstorms since Trump was elected. Just sayin'.

Brought on by the climate change under the previous administration... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :scratch: :confused: filled up with gas in Hastings for 2.51, in red wing it's 2.74.  :crazy: :crazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's 'cuz it's closer to the #1 city. Our gas works in all cars. It's diverse.  :doofus:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman

Brought on by the climate change under the previous administration... :rotflmao:

We all know that Al Gore invented Global Warming.  No, wait...  Al Gore invented the Internet.
 :confused:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 25* here this morning hrading for 40*. I seen now this morning we are in a winter storm watch. Rebs must have one of them bigass fans blowing this crap north. I think Barry and I need to get a couple of fans going to counter that. We don't need no stinking snow here. :bs: Old Ma nature can sure be a PITA sometimes. Happy hump day boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, I'd sure be a happy camper iffin I don't see a snow flake till like 7 pm tonight.  The weather terrorists are saying travel could be near impossible tomorrow. A snow day maybe. Pester momma all day?? :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 35* & that's 'sposed to be the high for the day. A steady rain for about the last hour too, good thing it's not a little colder. Did just see a local forecast that said we could get ~ .2" of ice though. :huh: They're still not talkin :scratch: much  :snow5: for us & that we might be drying out by later tomorrow. :smiley: A good day for some indoor projects. Stay warm, dry, & if you gotta drive be safe! :happy1: Have a good day

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, going for 38 here today then look out...  sayin any where from 12 to 20 inches of snow by Friday morning...   JB get that fan going!!! :happy1:  going to town today and get a few things..  got beer yesterday and now food!!!    glad I have tomorrow off!!!!  oh wait Im retired!!  I forget sometimes!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:  have a good day all!!!

and Glenn your drive home today should be quiet!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all! 30* and just cloudy here, down from 63* yday. Morjits are now sayin NO SNOW ACCUMULATION here. :Clap:  My fans are working!!! I oiled 'em up real good! Rain. sleet, some icing so "they" say. What else is new?
Saw my pair of ducks in my front yard again early this am. I'm now on a mission to discover if they have a nest somewhere. Must be close by, I'll just follow the quacks.  :laugh: (Not the human variety) Other than that, staylin' loose and gonna watch the wedder scenario unfold. Have a good one guys, and be careful out there.
« Last Edit: April 04/10/19, 07:46:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure hope so. I've had enough of driving in that kinda crap for one year. :pouty: :doah:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya I saw that too JB.  Keeps sliding north.  Don't need a wet mess.  I would rather just have a nice warm rain than snow.  I see it is dark to the south.  Thanks a lot Rebs.  Mike has his priorities straight.  Don't want to run out of beer.  Especially during a storm.  You know what?  I will take the day off too Mike.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure hope so. I've had enough of driving in that kinda crap for one year. :pouty: :doah:
St.Cloud to Worthington for the worst is what Jim Cantore said early on. Mine here has 12-18" with spots of 20" & gusts to 50 mph starting @7 tonight through 10 am Friday for Cold Spring. :bonk:  :thumbs:  :crazy: They mentioned it was hard to tell what was gonna happen in the TC's too 'cause it was stayin warmer than predicted.
« Last Edit: April 04/10/19, 08:11:58 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner, let's just keep our fans going for the next two days, OK?  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: you guys wanna drive closer to stearns county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe. I'll haveta consult with Gunner... :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :doah: :pouty: so disappointing. I schedule membership meetings for our group down here in Hagar CITY 4 times per year. today is one of them days. I schedule 3 meetings for the day for each separate shift. the 3rd shift gets off at 6;45 am, meeting set for 7;20. its posted in the beginning of the year and I send a meeting reminder notice about 2 weeks prior...……...then no one shows up. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

there appears to be issues with someone  :scratch: :scratch: taking my postings down off the bulletin boards but then again there must be no complaints or issues????????

just frustrating our biggest faculity with 194 members and noone cares. but then again i have learned to accept it since it isnt the first any only place it happens. problem is the guys that wine the most never show up. got 2 more meetings today, if noone shows at the next one at 1;30.......i'm heading home before the 3;20 meeting.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't say I blame you, I'd probably do the same. :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I learned long ago ya can present rules/issues to people, and if they don't follow/agree, I don't waste any time on them. Got sick of it. Like Twain said; "You can't teach an idiot to argue".

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I see Austin and Albert Lea are getting snowed on already........................

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice going with the fans Reb! Why the he!! didn't you start using the a couple months ago?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I dunno...good question, Roony. I was too busy blowing snow! Now there's a Catch 22!  :doah:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Better to be proactive than reactive!  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mnrnin' gang! Temp was right at 32 during chores and may move up a couple degrees. Raw E-NE wind 15 mph gusting to 25. Started out with 10 minutes of sleet and rain then began snowing an hour ago. Has the ground white. Predicting 3" - 7" now for today then rain tonite and a mix of stuff the next 2 days. Just hope I don't have to move the crap. Yard is soft and so is the driveway. I get enough exercise w/o scooping gravel out of the lawn.  :angry: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Uh oh...Gunner, shift the fans 20 degrees west...... :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"No snow accumulation"......I&%^$#@^$!%$@!@$#  :angry2:  :banghead:

It's snowing like a rotten M*****R right now........

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
"No snow accumulation"......I&%^$#@^$!%$@!@$#  :angry2:  :banghead:

It's snowing like a rotten M*****R right now........
shoulda got a union made fan and not them walkyworld ones! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

I see you even get the NL to roll it out for you. Maybe she forgot to plug it in. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!