Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901840 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well I am so glad Rebby is back.  He must have finally wore the NL out so she untied him and let him go home.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJULHruFbQ
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I started to watch it Dotch and couldn't watch the end.  That is the freakiest movie!  I think of it every time I see her.  I told the wife and she said I'm not watching that...  LOLOL   AND everyone can relax.  I did find the pee hole on this motor and yes it was plugged.  I always carry a bottom bouncer with me to unplug them.  Works great now.  It was way forward than other outboards I have had.
« Last Edit: June 06/22/19, 11:59:43 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
See the great advice ya get on here?  ;D 
I once knew this girl we called a bottom bouncer, becuz she......er, never mind!    ;)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
By the way, great boat, Barry! What size is that Honda?

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Like I said, it is a 115. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Like I said, it is a 115.

No ya didn't! Ya said ya picked a 115 AT RANDOM.....

I looked at an owners manual online from honda site.  picked a model of 115 at random....
https://marine.honda.com/support/manuals/models/BF115

« Last Edit: June 06/22/19, 01:42:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I picked a 115 MODEL at random from the list on the page of like 20 different models of 115.    He said it was a 115 back when he first started talking about it a few days ago.   

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Ya I had my pee hole plugged a couple of times.  I found out that for some reason a insect gets in there and lays a egg and get's plugged up.  Twice this happened.  Now when I park the boat I put a piece of duct tape over the hole and haven't had the problem since. 

Worked today.  Actually 3 days in a row.  One of the guy's was on vacation.  I used to work 6 days a week with one day off for years when I was full time.  Three day's a week get's this guy a little sore now though.  Oh well, I only can work 8 day's a week because I collect a pension and that's enough for me.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I always ran my boat with the muffs with clear water every time I got home from the lake.
'Course, a lot of you guys can't, as yer boat is in the water all the time. Supply of pipe cleaners on hand helps out, or a 16 ga piece of coated limp electric wire works swell.  (like speaker wire)  :smiley:
« Last Edit: June 06/22/19, 04:18:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 going for 78..  keep sayin rain but none so far..  got a few things done yesterday, maybe mow the grass today..  I will see...  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 58* when I went out :fishing:, goin for upper 70's today. Had some action  :fish2: but couldn't hook 'em. :pouty: :bonk: Did a little mowin yday myself, it looks OK for a couple days again now. I gotta slow down ;) 'cause I got so much done yday that I don't have much to do today. :rolleyes: :smiley: Have a good day. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 70* here this morning. Going to be a nice day here today. Only got a little rain last night. The grass could use some moisture. Starting to get brown in spots. Plans for today is just go with the flow. Work on the project list. Time for more fake coffee. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup time for fake coffee here too.  Our deck is dry so not much rain here neither.  Looks like it is east of us.  Gonna have to water the garden this morning.  Heading to Grand Rapids in the morning.  I bought a roll in dock to get to the floating dock.  I have had this homemade poles with planks thing for years but an tired of maintaining it.  The frost pushes the posts up most years so this roll in will be nice.  SO that means today I will tear out the one I made.  It served it's purpose.  I used those treated landscape timbers so I will put them out at the end of the driveway and see if someone will take them for free.  Kind of fun doing that with stuff so see who will take it.  Embarrasses the wife though.  LOL  I did it with a toilet once and had people say for years "are you the ones that had the toilet at the end of your driveway"?  LOL  We took a ride to the lake with the new boat yesterday.  Was a fun ride and I can't believe how good it is on fuel.  My 150 Yamaha 2 stroke would have used a lot more than the 115 4 stroke does. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Where'd you buy the dock, LPS?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Grand Rapids Marine.  The salesman was Mike. It is a Porta Dock.  Galvanized with cedar planks.  It is like a kit you put together.  Looking forward to it as I liked Erector Sets as a kid.   :sleazy:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning, just had ribeye and eggs, now to run 1 more day with riverbottom work, and some smoking later. barry ill get that check in the mail tomorrow. have a gree's t day!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks a lot Jeff.  Now my 2 boiled eggs and toast doesn't sound that good compared to a ribeye.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Grand Rapids Marine.  The salesman was Mike. It is a Porta Dock.  Galvanized with cedar planks.  It is like a kit you put together.  Looking forward to it as I liked Erector Sets as a kid.   :sleazy:

So, they just combined erector sets and Lincoln logs?  ;D

68* and raining here, what else? Been having to mow the grass twice a week with all the rain. It's the thickest I've ever seen it. Makes a Scott's Lawn commercial yard look like crap. Wish they'd pay me to put mine in a commercial...... :rolleyes:  Rain tomorrow and Monday. Gonna take it easy and hopefully get in better shape by Wednesday...hitting the river with my fishing buddy again for some more crappies. Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: June 06/23/19, 09:14:37 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Let me know how your travel day looks, maybe we can have a quick get together at that Porta - Potty ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: on your return trip, if you have time? :scratch:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Let me know how your travel day looks, maybe we can have a quick get together at that Porta - Potty ;) :rolleyes: :smiley: on your return trip, if you have time? :scratch:

porta potty Happy Hour???????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just look for the toilet at the end of the driveway.............. ;D

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's me...   :rotflmao:  Gunner I would love to do a quick meet.  Just PM'd you! 
« Last Edit: June 06/23/19, 01:06:24 PM by LPS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too!! ;) :rotflmao: Just PM'ed you back, LPS.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
hey boyz…………..I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Kinda like that pesky mosquito ya thought ya'd swatted...... :rolleyes:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61* and looking like it might rain. We could use some. Supposed to get to 79* today. Got some projects done over the weekend. Finally got the boat ready to go so we can put that in sometime this week. Otherwise back for another week in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!