Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902972 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, Glenn don't have that problem. Sippy cups don't leak.  :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys from darn near Duluth. Just think tomorrow I can say the same thing cept it'll be red wing. :crazy:

And LPS, I know your fibbing about my beer, I don't leave none up there! :happy1: :rotflmao: now my mom's, ishy.

:happy1: Yeah, besides I'm pretty sure if he left some :toast: up there that it'd be all gone by the time he got back up :tut: so he might as well  :drinking: it up or take it home with him.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A belated mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. More rainfall since yesterday, another .20" at the ranch and .08" in Bugtussle. We're over 3" below normal for June in town and roughly 2.3" behind at the ranch so far. Of course we got drenched in May so it all averages out. Presstime deadline today to meet so after that and numerous other interruptions, we finally made it here. Nice dock Barry. Great that Barry and Gunner were able to meet up. You guys are really old tho! I graduated in '76 and no, I was not redshirted. The teachers thought better of it because they knew they'd have to deal with me at least one more year!  :rotflmao: Well best keep moseying. Almost lunchtime and I sure as heck don't want to miss that. Ta ta! 
« Last Edit: June 06/25/19, 12:06:17 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'76?!    '73 was the year of the kick-azz state champions... :happy1:

Why, just look at us rockin' it six years ago at our reunion!!  :dancinred:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
That you and the nl in the grey sweater?    :smoking: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me and an old GF. Only JM '73'ers allowed in. No NL's. Had all I could handle that nite! :evil:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you get her to go back to your house afterwards..   :confused: :sleazy:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Me and an old GF. Only JM '73'ers allowed in. No NL's. Had all I could handle that nite! :evil:

Far out.  My wife taught reading at JM from 68 to 70 along with her friend Esther Tidball. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
ESTHER TIDBALL?  There has to be a story there Del?????   Come on you can tell us about you and Esther.     :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ms Tidball??!?!! SHE WAS MY READING/LIT TEACHER IN 10TH GRADE!!!!

She was great!   Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
'76?!    '73 was the year of the kick-azz state champions... :happy1:

Why, just look at us rockin' it six years ago at our reunion!!  :dancinred:
"We are the class of '73. Booze is fun but sex is free!"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG Del!  So Ms. Tidwell was hot!   Oh gee wiz!!   Nothing more sexy than an English Teacher, or maybe a Librarian.  You said you were kind of a nerd BUT you can tell us Del...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ms. Tidball looked like Julia Child, except taller! But a great teacher!  May she RIP, passed not too long ago.

This is her...

« Last Edit: June 06/25/19, 07:33:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I sure hope Delmar didn't have the hots for her, though.... :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I be a 75 grad!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 1970 here..  like your thoughts roony!!!  we got a freak rain storm yesterday when I was out riding the bike but I managed to stay away from it..  got a few things done yesterday and today going to Alex to get a few things..  load up the fridge!!!    60 going for 83 today, a warm day!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Man oh man, bunch of old timers I hang out with. I am a class of 88. Morning boys. 57* heading for a high of 78* today. We ended up getting 1.5" of rain yesterday :happybounce: :Clap:. The yard certainly needed it. Which means that the grass will need a cutting tonight. Also plan to pull the cover off of the camper and get the fridge cooling down so we can pack the camper Thursday night. Heading south this coming weekend. Well, just another day in paradise. have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers from the outskirts of red wing. Some hot humid weather coming. That sucks.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 56* here when I started movin, goin for low 80's. Pretty nice & we had a little breeze so I went out :fishing:. Actually kinda choppy out there but I did manage 1 :fish2::cool: Grocery day again today & bfast is on the table so I'd better roll. Hopin your Wednesday's a  good 1! :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG Del!  So Ms. Tidwell was hot!   Oh gee wiz!!   Nothing more sexy than an English Teacher, or maybe a Librarian.  You said you were kind of a nerd BUT you can tell us Del...

She was an older lady from the Dakotas.   My wife was a young teacher in the reading department at John Marshall.   Esther was about 30 years older than us.   Thinner than Julia as well.  They lived in Plainview, where her husband was the state farm agent.

I was class of 64.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy hump day, ol' pharts. Except JB, he's a mere pupster. 70* and headed for the mid 80's. A few clouds, light south breeze. Perfect for that fishing coming up in a bit. Headin' out around noon  (When my buddy pulls outta work) for the afternoon and evening bite. Have a good one guys.

:fishing:               :fish2:         :Fish:                             
« Last Edit: June 06/26/19, 07:53:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  From an 88 to a 64 is the spread so far.  That is great.  The average of that is 76.  She looks like a nice lady Del.   :happy1:  I have two of my best buddies from Luverne coming up in 2 weeks for a 3 day stay during the week since we are all 3 retired now.  Gonna fish and see the area.  Not sure if we will go to Red or fish LOW.  I just checked and today our sunrise here is 5:16.  In Luverne it is 5:44.  Sunset here is 9:25 whilst in Luverne it is 9:10.  So we get 43 more minutes of daylight here in the Far North.  And I only got a quarter of an inch of rain last night.  I could see the big clouds up by you JB.  Man it is a nice morning.  I will have to mow today or tomorrow too.  May spray some more Burdock today too.  Have a great Hump Day boys.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

She was an older lady from the Dakotas.   My wife was a young teacher in the reading department at John Marshall.   Esther was about 30 years older than us.   Thinner than Julia as well.  They lived in Plainview, where her husband was the state farm agent.

I was class of 64.

More deflection. But was she HOT?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Roony.  I didn't want to push the issue anymore.  LOL

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
I got you beat JB I’m from the class of ‘89. Morning guys, it’s been awhile but I’ve been busy with the shop, mom and the GF. Nothing new in theses parts of the country, it’s 75 now headed to 85 and sunny. So far it’s been a crappy wet spring and summer, I haven’t even been fishing or golfing yet. Y’all have a safe and good day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I got you beat JB I’m from the class of ‘89. Morning guys, it’s been awhile but I’ve been busy with the shop, mom and the GF. Nothing new in theses parts of the country, it’s 75 now headed to 85 and sunny. So far it’s been a crappy wet spring and summer, I haven’t even been fishing or golfing yet. Y’all have a safe and good day.

C'mon over here for a bit, if ya wanna know what WET is!!!!!!!!! :mad1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Roony.  I didn't want to push the issue anymore.  LOL

I think Delmar is under the Cone of Silence right now...... ;)

« Last Edit: June 06/26/19, 09:08:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Potential for some heavy weather in the overnite so Ruby will be clingy. She hates thunderstorms. I usually sleep thru them then wind up with trees down and stuck thru the side of the house when I wake up!  :confused: A couple more days of bachin' it here. Will have to see if I can get the skidsteer in the house to clean it out before Friday. Hey, it's a small one. Should fit! Later dudes!  :cool: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)