Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905177 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
never heard of olives in jello!!!  cottage cheese yes and fruit...
« Last Edit: June 06/27/19, 03:18:37 PM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
The old ad is proof!  :puke:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
You know what they say, sweet and salty go together.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That's what she said!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
So far tonight we have had between 5 and 6 inches of rain, according to the local weather stations on Weatherunderground.com.   Flash flood warning issued at 3.   

Glub glub... :angry2:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Dats a lot of rain. Holy crap. Morning boys. 60 here heading for right around 80 i do believe. Done here at work today at 1:30. Hooking up to da camper and heading south. Going down to Zimmerman for my niece's grad party tomorrow. Sounds like it is going to be hot down there  :puke:. So da wife and I are going to start da adventure tonight and stay at the Federal dam campground. We like that campground, it is nice there. Also it is only $26.00 a night, hell of a lot cheaper than the state parks. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Another day at the table. Today I'm gonna see that it's real ugly. :confused: :angry2: :angry2:

Gotta head to little falls tomorrow and meat up with boar and pick up a bunch of pic-a- nic baskets for Yogi and boo boo! :happy1:

From what I'm hearing about tomorrow's weather I'm gonna be wishing for one of the January days. :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Del's right. We got smucked. Again. This damned town is cursed. Wx radio warning tones went off at 3:07 *REEP*REEP*REEP*REEP* putting me up to the ceiling from a great sleep. Again at 4:30 am. "DANGER FLOOD WARNING"...... :angry2:

I'll just post it here. That's my day. Sump pump roaring already.

...THE FLASH FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 900 AM CDT FOR
 OLMSTED AND NORTHERN DODGE COUNTIES...

At 637 AM CDT, local law enforcement reported flash flooding
occurring across much of western Olmsted and northern Dodge Counties
where 4 to locally 8 inches of rain fell overnight. Rainfall is
finally ending across the area.

Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Rochester, Dodge Center, Mantorville, Kasson, Byron, Oronoco, West
Concord, Wasioja, Douglas, Rock Dell, Concord :angry:, Eden, Rochester
Airport, and Oxbow Park.

A park in town..... :censored:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/28/19, 07:37:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 goin for 83 today.. heard that about Cawchester too..  ouch...  got a few things done and even mowed the yard some yesterday,,  a few small things today and smoke a turkey breast too..  going to smoke some taters and a couple cobs of corn too..  have a good day all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 goin for 83 today.. heard that about Cawchester too..  ouch...  got a few things done and even mowed the yard some yesterday,,  a few small things today and smoke a turkey breast too..  going to smoke some taters and a couple cobs of corn too..  have a good day all!!
man that's gonna take ALOT of zig zags!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :sleazy: :smoking:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
man that's gonna take ALOT of zig zags!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :mooning: :sleazy: :smoking:

yea and ya got to watch that white meat, it's too dry if you're not carefull!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer cooking cat? :scratch:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  that sounds like a great plan mike!! I gots to go see the doc this morning to find out if I score another week off  :happy1: , take momma out fer lunch ,  hit fleet farm and do some mow lawning myself,  dang busy busy busy. See ya!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck Boober!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 59* at the moment & I couldn't see the bay (~50') early 'cause of the fog. No rain to speak of here yday, just some very light drizzle, radar looked like DR & GR could've got pounded pretty good though. Yeah, Reb, that was the opening line for WCCO"s weather today" Over 4" in the last 24 hours for Rochester". Only mid-80's today & tomorrow here, they're sayin. With all the humidity I may have to look for a reason to get in the lake today. :scratch:  ;D After that inch of rain Tuesday I've got some mowin I can do too, probably be too hot by the time it dries though ;) , so it may haveta wait. :rolleyes: :smiley: Not much else from here today, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Glad I got my mowing done yesterday.  Did some tree trimming too.  Just turned the AC's on here.  Ya they said a tremendous amount of rain in Rochester last night.  Darn.  As I was looking at Weather.com a few minutes ago they changed the high for here today to 86!  Heat warning!  Humid too.   89 for tomorrow.  Darn again.  I need to get my welding project done on my log lift on the wood splitter but just not in the mood when it is this hot.  Will have to wait for a cool down and then make it top priority. 

Yes Bob I don't use that high priced yuppy dog food.  Just regular stuff and my dogs love it.  I have heard all the ads and friends talk about grain free food is the best and I have never bought into it.  Dogs will eat plain shelled corn by itself at times for something to crunch on.  SO with some in their food it doesn't hurt a thing. 

Buddy was barking in the night and I thought it was the young fox that has been in our trail cam pics.  Well the bird food can was tipped over but not opened this morning.  As I'm looking at it Sammy starts woofing at the barn.  We ran over and I could hear a coon chattering.  I let Buddy in and he wanted that coon but the coon went up into the attic of the barn.  I called them off and hope the coon leaves.  I have gotten the coon on our cams in daylight hours not long after we had walked past the camera. 

Well TGIF so have a great day all of you!
« Last Edit: June 06/28/19, 08:15:53 AM by LPS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  that sounds like a great plan mike!! I gots to go see the doc this morning to find out if I score another week off  :happy1: , take momma out fer lunch ,  hit fleet farm and do some mow lawning myself,  dang busy busy busy. See ya!
awe get back to work ya slug!!! :sleazy: :mooning: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn..ya 'spose ya can slide into Island Fireworks and get me some big aerial boomers?
 :laugh:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, but here will be plenty of fireworks at the red wing country inn today!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

I have a low priority level on fireworks.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one good thing for Reb, he won't have to worry about a fire very much with all that water!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
one good thing for Reb, he won't have to worry about a fire very much with all that water!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yuk yuk yuk... :moon: Don't you haveta go rub yer turkey or something?!  ;)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 80's. .59" of precip at the ranch and .42" in Bugtussle over the last 24 hrs. Attached the estimated precip as posted by a fellow Twitter user. Man, it just keeps piss pounding you folks off to the east of here. Got some lawn mowed last nite. Grass was wet but it had to get done. Then it rained again two hours after I was done.  :huh: Was thinking about mowing hay today but the sun isn't shining and they've moved rain into the forecast as early as Sunday night. Not much for breeze is forecast in that timeframe, hay is rank, and the ground is wet so probably won't get it dry in time. Worked a deal with the neighbors so we'll knock it down when they're going to chop their rye. If it looks like rain, they can chop my hay and swap me back an equivalent amount of hay later. I still have a bunch of round bales left from last year so no biggy. Well best tear into it and hit 'er hard. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard some places just west of Rochester got up to 8 inches of rain. We were spared this time in the Waseca area.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 80's. .59" of precip at the ranch and .42" in Bugtussle over the last 24 hrs. Attached the estimated precip as posted by a fellow Twitter user. Man, it just keeps piss pounding you folks off to the east of here. Got some lawn mowed last nite. Grass was wet but it had to get done. Then it rained again two hours after I was done.  :huh: Was thinking about mowing hay today but the sun isn't shining and they've moved rain into the forecast as early as Sunday night. Not much for breeze is forecast in that timeframe, hay is rank, and the ground is wet so probably won't get it dry in time. Worked a deal with the neighbors so we'll knock it down when they're going to chop their rye. If it looks like rain, they can chop my hay and swap me back an equivalent amount of hay later. I still have a bunch of round bales left from last year so no biggy. Well best tear into it and hit 'er hard.

I gotta get outta this ________  town.   Ain't good for nothin'.

Watch vid.....poor cattle are being washed away....30 to 40 are missing.... :undecided:

https://kttc.com/news/2019/06/28/roads-underwater-cattle-missing-near-oxbow-park/

Even the airport is closed!!!! Never seen that!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/RochesterAirport/videos/vb.147621781941249/438246087018747/?type=2&theater
« Last Edit: June 06/28/19, 11:21:37 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man what a shame that all is.  Stay safe Rebs.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel bad for those poor cattle .....will they drown? I don't know if cows can swim..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I feel bad for those poor cattle .....will they drown? I don't know if cows can swim..
oh, I've seen some cows swimming. Whales to!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: