Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900939 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples  ;), we had an early 4th of July here last night. A 4 hour light show from Mother Nature unlike anything I've seen in a very long time. Some of the brightest lightning that maybe I've ever seen. :scratch: From 1:00 until past 5 it was like glenn had turned on that light on his fancy new shed up there. We had just short of 3" of rain too, so that makes 4"+ this week. Tim over at the B store said they had 3.5" over there & between 6-7" down GR way. Good thing I moved our lift deeper yday. ;) :bonk: We never got much over 80* here yday, 83* maybe,  but the humidity still made it stifling out there. So I just stayed in the AC most of the day & watched the Twins. I did fire up the mower for ~ a 1/2 hour before jumpin in the lake just after lunch. Much less humid today here, 85* maybe. That's it for today, hope you have a good day. :happy1: ;)
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That's exactly what preceded our 4-8" of rain storm too, Gunner. Four hours of lightning.
Quite the light show.
Had one of those here 2 years ago, so good I had to make a short video of it....lasted for about two hours in length.   :shocked:

https://youtu.be/2OmfJQGPJWc
« Last Edit: June 06/30/19, 01:00:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see Dotch, roony and Reb's could be getting hit again!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, thank you, Mr Weather. Pouring like a cow here. Terriffic Thunder & Lightning. Wind.
 Just what we need. It'll never end here until we wash just off the map. :angry2:

https://youtu.be/B12eVCBbGsw
« Last Edit: June 06/30/19, 02:40:45 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey oh Sam is a good character!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Tornado on ground in Waseca/Freeborn........................WARNING
Severe T-storm WARNING for us....weather radio is going crazy.............

ahhhh jeezus ..........................🏃‍♂️
« Last Edit: June 06/30/19, 02:56:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, looking at that map, there are a lot of areas getting hit.  We have had these red fronts coming at us since yesterday but so far just some periods of hard rain and thunder, no hail.  Grandkids left and there is this sudden silence in the house but there is a mess.  No empty nest syndrome here.  Well, going to make some stuffed jalapenos with my ground Italian sausage and mix in some chopped red peppers, onions and cheese and wrapped with bacon.  Then the T-bones go on the grill.  My wife's mom who is 92 doesn't want anything with hear so she get's a steak and corn.  she can really put down a steak.  good luck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hang in there fellers!!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's passed, but lotsa rumbling out there. Leaves and twigs everywhere. About 1/4" rain.
Only good thing is temp is now 69* with a stiff east wind, so AC is off and windows are open.
Ain't gonna hit that 104* heat index now. And, I'm gonna go GRILL BRAT PATTIES AND BURGERS ON THE DECK!!!!!!!!!!!!  So there!   :moon:
« Last Edit: June 06/30/19, 03:28:50 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you go get them done!!!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm gonna!!

*Click on it*

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/30/19, 03:34:13 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's alright. You can get up. She's gone. Cheese and rice! Tornadoes and hail reported but not at the ranch, this time. .52" of rain in about a half hour. Sounds like it gets another crack at us again tonite. Sorta like a movie I saw once...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eFubQuK0dg
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think TWC needs to build a home base between you and me, that way they won't haveta travel so far to get incredible weather footage.... or, they could just move into this wunnerful, crime-free town.  :bonk:
« Last Edit: June 06/30/19, 04:05:31 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I think TWC needs to build a home base between you and me, that way they won't haveta travel so far to get incredible weather footage.... or, they could just move into this wunnerful, crime-free town.  :bonk:
only if they don't dress like you when you cut the lawn giving there live reports!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :puke: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Be OK with me if a few of the wedder chicks dressed with just a bikini bottom on.... :evil:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Be OK with me if a few of the wedder chicks dressed with just a bikini bottom on.... :evil:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

That, from the guy that slobbers all over the keyboard looking at the Friday morning fishing chicks.... :rotflmao: :moon:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. No rain in our neck of the woods. The grass is going to need some watering soon. We made it back from down south about 8 last night. We wanted to leave Buffalo by noon, but a storm came thru and poured rain for over an hour. Had a good time at the grad party. Got to see some people I have not seen since we moved up here 12 years ago. That was nice to see them again. Short week this week. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, we got rain over night.. about an inch.. some rumbling too..  a few things to do today and a couple errands too.  only going to 74 today so that will be nice!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. Happy July. Raining. 70* and ultra-hume. Another FLASH FLOOD watch out. Heavy rains today. This area is already reeling. Guess someone up there wants this place gone. Sure seems like it. High of mid 80's today. Nothing on the agenda. Might do a meat count in the freezer, in prep for the Fall fill up. Have a good day guys. And don't venture down this way!  :coffee:
« Last Edit: July 07/01/19, 08:04:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 67* at last peek. Went out :fishing: early but not much action. :pouty: Did briefly have the sunrise over 1 shoulder & part of a rainbow over the other though. :cool: The breeze, what there is of it, has went to the north so it won't be nearly as humid today. Got a couple things on the list for today, have to see if I can find the time. ;) :laugh:  Hope your Monday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......back in ramsey for a few days..............next week its off to lost wages. i'm already regretting it. i hat that place, well cept for the scenery!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

had one hellofa thunder and lightning show last nite about 11 pm. rained hard to, i'll check tonight. we got an inch and a tenth sunday  morning.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lost wages,  how you gonna do any fishing down yonder  :confused:, well some if ya want  :sleazy: . Mornin forum fellas,  rained like a beeothch bout 11 last night here, dumped out a smidge over 3". Not much on the to do menu here have a great Monday gents!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its a work thing boober............i told the boss i didnt wanna go, but he gave me the look!!!!!!! thought i was at home!!!!! :pouty: :confused:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Done with coffee and into the Honey Nuts now.  Gonna be around 80 today it looks like.  The sun is shining now so already getting warm out.  Gotta go to town today and hit the bank.  LOL  Got some more pasture mowing to do but it looks good so far.  Other than that not a big day on tap here.  Just keeping up with things is all. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: July 07/01/19, 09:18:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great news! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That is great news!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's something for Barry's peachy mornings............ ;)

https://www.cheerios.com/products/peach-cheerios/

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. .67" of rain in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch with .90" in the same timeframe in greater Bugtussle. Looks like more on tap for later afternoon and tonite. Aside from being mosquito and deer fly food, not much else going on. Dampish in the fields and everyone is throttling down already for the 4th. Good idea. It's been a stressful spring and early summer. Definitely long overdue. Looks like my gin supply should be adequate. I ordered another transport for delivery this a.m.!   :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)