Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905555 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Kinda like Glenn, huh?  :rotflmao:  Mornin', Glenn!   :nerd:
yea soo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep,  we have had enough rain for awhile.  On the agenda today making some polish sausage and maybe cutting the grass.  I get a lot of skeeters once I go in the shade.  No deer flies yet, which I have normally this time of the year.  Wonder how they are up north.  good luck.

Not too bad yet here on Vermilion.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Had ANOTHER storm this afternoon. Poured and blew like crazy. Got another 3/4" to add to the flooded city. Terrific. More tonite and tomorrow.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn told me he'd loan you his other inflatable too if the waters keep rising... ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They can't rise much higher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
It's just water reb, it's not like you need to shovel it off your roof.. :happy1: :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you haveta go grill some shrimp kabobs with oysters or something?!  :chef:
« Last Edit: July 07/03/19, 07:54:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's just water reb, it's not like you need to shovel it off your roof.. :happy1: :mooning:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ahh, why don't you go pull yer foo-foo flowers outta yer liddle garden................. :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ahh, why don't you go pull yer foo-foo flowers outta yer liddle garden................. :moon:
I have been! :happy1: another hour it will be spotless! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all.. HAPPY 4TH of JULY!!!!!!! well the yard looks good, got my flags out and bring on the day!!!  might go down the road for a parade maybe today..  that's always fun...  have a good d 4th all!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 07:53:03 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 67* at last peek & goin for only upper 70's, they're sayin. Only parade 'round here is in their boats & up on Little Sand, so we won't see much of 'em. There's usually a few pontoons, 1 or 2 at a time, that load up the family & go on a lake cruise today though. Always  :cool: to see them & try & figure out what place on the lake is theirs. Never made it out yday at all :pouty:, unless you count the run I made for some boat gas. Had to stop at glenn's favorite hangout ;) :smiley:, Riley's, for a little HH on the way back. Got some clouds & a little wind so I may go for a boat ride this mornin otherwise it's goin to be a mikey kind of day. Have a good 4th eveybody.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes same to you Mike, Happy Fourth.  We had some lightning last night and some rain but not a lot I don't think.  Haven't checked yet.  Seems we have rain on the 4th most years.  Baudette has a great fireworks display and seems they are always dodging rain either setting it up or during the event.  One year they did them as fast as they could fire them off cuz it was raining.  It is about a $25,000 deal which is pretty cool for a small town.  Lots of us go by boat to see them.  Not sure what the wife has in store for us today but will be fun no matter what it is.  Feel like I should grill something. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy Independence Day!!!! Cloudy and some wind this morning. Supposed to get into the 70s. Hoping that the wind dies down a little, otherwise it is a little ruff on the lake. It may just be a putter around kind of day if it stays windy. The grass does need cutting though, so that will be the first thing to do. We didn't get any rain until over night, so I was able to get the dirt work down last night. That was good. Just another day in paradise.
have a good 4th boys!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, fellers. Happy 4th of July!  :USA: 69*, hume, and headed for mid 80's in Swampville. Finally gonna grill those chicky drumsticks on the charcoal grill today. Got my 'cukes and sauce made, tater salad is ready, pile of green tops...jug of tea and lemonade in the coolerator...guess I'm all set. Might wash Mr Sparkles Splatto today, as I had to go to doc appt in that downpour yday, as so many roads around here under construction with dirt and gravel, he's a mess. Other than that, not much. Gonna hang loose and try to stay cool. You'all do the same.

« Last Edit: July 07/04/19, 08:28:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, finally get a day off!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: if the rain holds off I should have the garden weed free!!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :dancinred:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, finally get a day off!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: if the rain holds off I should have the garden weed free!!!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :dancinred:

And that'll leave one lonely carrot.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

And that'll leave one lonely carrot.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The year it rained here and they fired up the fireworks as fast as they could it was the best ever... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Best show I ever saw was in St Paul in '05....we were on the Wabasha bridge over Harriet Island. It started out with a tremendous display of everything....and just went like that non-stop for 45 mns. It was absolutely incredible!!!  :shocked:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder how much a show like that costs? I don't care and I like the fireworks shows, just curious.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My cousin said the city was saying $150,000 for that year.......here;s one from the bridge..

https://youtu.be/BbRMS5KeRCw

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
MEH...…… fireworks are overrated.  :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: ya seen one ya seen them all!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!  That was pretty cool Rebs.   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Until tomorrow...........................................morning! :doah: ;) :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang!! 71 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-80's. A decent breeze blowing right now so if I get a bug up my @ss I might weed the garden. At least it will make it more challenging for the flies and mosquitoes. After that it's back in grill mode. Get out the rotisserie and let 'er buck. Slice up the lamb, place in a crock pot then head to Beaver Lake for the afternoon. There are plenty of beavers there for one's perusal so sunglasses are a must.  :happy1: :hubba: Then come home, do chores & head back to the lake for the fireworks show. Kinda tuckers an old guy like me out. A nap would't be out of the question somewhere along the line.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Until tomorrow...........................................morning! :doah: ;) :rotflmao:
:pouty: :pouty: :pouty: You do know I could take the day off.

last nite had mechanical issues with the car. no get up and go from a stop. no reverse either. its in the shop. hope its not serious, I gotta get to airport Monday am. they did give me a loner car!!!!! hopefully hear something tomorrow.