Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902931 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers from sin City. Coming back to minnysoda tomorrow morning. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: been a really guys thing conference. Tonight is party nite. :sleazy: currently  a chilly 86.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Going ot Luverne in a bit to learn about the dreaded soybean gall midge.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Going ot Luverne in a bit to learn about the dreaded soybean gall midge.

there was a bar just off 90 to the north years ago, check it out..  it was a fun place back in the day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

NO! Not that!   :shocked: Worse than the Reb Humping Chewalot bug???!!  :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  How is everyone today?  Well Blue and Rocky just left.  I have the diswasher running and things all cleaned up.  Was never a big mess as my buddies are great guys.  Went fishing on the river yesterday but it was so windy we couldn't hardly sit still..   Had some little ones stealing our bait but no luck.  Had a great time though.  Seems kind of quiet here now.  The pets are all sleeping and I may take a nap too.  Here is some nice pics of me and Rocky and Blue.  Rocky and I graduated in 72 and Blue is 8 years older than us. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good lookin' bunch there!  :happy1:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe RH should check the beach again..... :rotflmao:

Minnesota woman who swims topless vows to return to beach

DULUTH, Minn. (AP) — A Minnesota woman who swims topless in Lake Superior says she won’t be dissuaded by someone who called the police on her.

Michelle Bennett was sunbathing topless on the beach in Duluth last month when a woman asked her to cover up, saying she was making the woman’s children uncomfortable.

Bennett refused, so the woman called the police. An officer told Bennett it was not a nude beach, to which Bennett replied that she was not nude — she was topless.

The Minneapolis Star Tribune reports that Bennett has been swimming topless in Lake Superior for years and sees no reason why she has to cover up while men don’t have to.

She and the officer discussed Minnesota’s indecent exposure law. Bennett did not receive a citation, but she did put on a shirt. She says she sees no reason to change how she enjoys the beach.

Admit it...  You guys were curious too.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
SO that's her?  Got a firm foundation. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Even a nose ring to hang on too!! :sleazy: :evil:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Who cares, nobody’s looking anyway.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
let her go!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, a bit porky...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Alright!!! Ran across what I was looking for all last year!!! Um numm...  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, a bit porky...

like you would kick her out of bed!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Alright!!! Ran across what I was looking for all last year!!! Um numm...  :happy1:

interesting..........

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, a bit porky...

Ya, I would!  Don't like porky girls!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Yup, a bit porky...

Ya, I would!  Don't like porky girls!!!

Like you should be so picky...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I was.  Never had  problems with it.  Do YOU have problems with it, Delwood?
« Last Edit: July 07/11/19, 04:57:35 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thick or not, we could use more gals thinking like her..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thick or not, we could use more gals thinking like her..

Yes! Freedom is a good thing! Swinging free!  :azn:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/19, 05:25:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

there was a bar just off 90 to the north years ago, check it out..  it was a fun place back in the day!!!

Wasn't The Howling Dog Saloon was it? We ate at the 75 Diner across the street before we went to the field clinic. That saloon looked like it would be a fun time!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: July 07/11/19, 05:12:33 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

NO! Not that!   :shocked: Worse than the Reb Humping Chewalot bug???!!  :rotflmao:

Ya these tiny little bastards, if they get established and spread like the soybean aphid did, could make most of the pests we deal with now look like a walk in the park. No one's really sure how they got here or where they came from. Me, I'm still looking for the SOB that turned soybean aphids loose here in the US. That pest alone cost me more leisure time in the summer over the past 18 years than I care to imagine. Used to be once we got past July 4th you could kinda coast thru the rest of the growing season, take a little time off, relax, have time for fishing, etc. It's pretty well ruined summer.  :angry:   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I went and read a bit on them....boy, that don't sound good..... :censored:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
IMHO this and some other forms of pestilence that we've seen are the price farmers pay for the lack of diversity in modern agriculture. Not pointing my finger at anyone or any single institution but in a lot of ways things were better when there were more than two viable crops.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Wasn't The Howling Dog Saloon was it? We ate at the 75 Diner across the street before we went to the field clinic. That saloon looked like it would be a fun time!  :happy1:

You are in my old stomping grounds now.  Howling Dog used to be Mid State Furs.  A great sporting goods store that also  bought furs.  The Scott family bought it and made it into a bar grill.  It was their son, a good friend of mine that was run over and killed by Bill Janklow Governer of SD.  He was against any drinking, drugging, driving and that is exactly what he was doing when he ran into Randy on a clear day and lots of people saw it.  They did a pretty good cover up but he did get into some trouble for it.  So not to be a downer but Luverne was a great town to grow up in.  Randy and two friends were on bikes and Janklow blew a stop sign and the other two watched him run right into Randy.  Beautiful afternoon with great visibility too. 
« Last Edit: July 07/11/19, 08:26:48 PM by LPS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 66 heading for around 80 again today. Got a quick down pour at home this morning before leaving for work, .06" of rain in that shot. Good and humid out this morning. Sounds like someone else we know. No big plans for this weekend. Our plans to do food plots at hunting camp changed to next weekend now. Maybe go see if the blue berries are bluing yet. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  So about the the Scott family.  I don't think they own Howling Dog anymore but is a fun place to go to for a burger and a beer.  Looks like a nice day for us today.  The deck is wet so got a shot of rain last night.  High of 75 today.  That is almost perfect.  Will mow later after it dries up some.  May have to get started on the crane I am making for the wood splitter.  I don't want to lift those heavy rounds anymore.  I do need to get started on my pile for this winter though.  I have a couple of cords of tamarack but need to get some elm cut and split.  Well you all have a good one. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, that is the bar, my friend bought it from the Scott's if I remember correctly...  they were Mike and Judy...  I remember that accident too, bad deal...  got a few things done yesterday and even mowed what I wanted done..  got a few things to do today but nothing to big on a warm day..  have a good day all!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I was.  Never had  problems with it.  Do YOU have problems with it, Delwood?

Not at all. Certainly not with someone like the the lady in the picture.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers getting the hell outta Vegas today. :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: and I can proudly say not 1 penny went in a slot.