Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901596 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I like staying at a nice motel and try not to think of who has done what and where in the room.  The wife brings along things to sterilize cuz she knows it bothers me.  LOL  I love her very much.  And I am grilling that big Porterhouse tonight cuz today is my 65th birthday.  Just talked to my Mom and Dad and Mom said I was born at 8:30 at night.  I will hoist a Manhattan to me and Mom then.  Maybe before too.  LOL

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Well, Happy Bday, Barry!!!! :party3:   I'll hoist an iced tea to ya! Are ya gonna get a ......
never mind!!!  Have a good time!!! And enjoy that med-rare steak!   :happy1:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Happt birthday barry!! :party3:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Barry!! :dancinred: :happybday: :toast:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Barry!!!!  I'll toast a cold one to ya!!!!    :party3: :happybday: :dancinred: :toast:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Weeeee Ha!!! Happy Bday, LPS! 'Bout ready to head to HH here too. :happy1: That 1st :toast: one will be in your name. :cool: :happybday: :party1: :happybounce:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't see paying $150 to sleep in a bed that hundreds have slept in, with a bedspread that's rarely washed....and who knows what's on it... :puke:   
So said a show about that on 20/20.
Definitely,  when the whipper snapper was still playing traveling softball several of us brought our own sheets and pillowcases ( they weren't 5 star hotels), I always wondered what a black light would tell in some of these hotels, but I didn't want to know. Dang right lps  :happybday: :party3: , and enjoy your day!! :toast:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  was at work this morning and the lightning show to the south went on for quite a while,  was pretty cool until the Mrs. called to say the hail came down pretty good. The roof has a few dings, not too bad but I think I'll call the insurance company anyhow, waiting for the kiddo to get home so can evaluate her rig, but most importantly a little crop damage... :taz: :taz: lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not the 'maters!!!!!!!   :angry: Glenn woulda had a claim in for crop failure by now... :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy frig...the dewpoint here is 77*..... but it ain't raining!! :doah:

« Last Edit: July 07/18/19, 04:53:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not the 'maters!!!!!!!   :angry: Glenn woulda had a claim in for crop failure by now... :rotflmao:
:happy1: :rotflmao: darn tootin. My cabbage plants failed, I'm filing a claim Monday.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERRY!  65 is a big one because Medicare kicks in. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :rotflmao: darn tootin. My cabbage plants failed, I'm filing a claim Monday.

Well, if ya'd ever water stuff..... ;)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I can't see paying $150 to sleep in a bed that hundreds have slept in, with a bedspread that's rarely washed....and who knows what's on it... :puke:   
So said a show about that on 20/20.

If you are going somewhere outside a short radius of home, you gotta sleep somewhere.   That room and bed beats a bench in the bus station.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They also have bedbugs in lots of places. Try to get rid of THOSE.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  was at work this morning and the lightning show to the south went on for quite a while,  was pretty cool until the Mrs. called to say the hail came down pretty good. The roof has a few dings, not too bad but I think I'll call the insurance company anyhow, waiting for the kiddo to get home so can evaluate her rig, but most importantly a little crop damage... :taz: :taz: lol.

good luck with the house!!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
They also have bedbugs in lots of places. Try to get rid of THOSE.
:pouty: oh you negative Nelly! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I have to stay in hoels more then I like, basically to me it's overrated but I never gave run into any of all that negative stuff. Just stay away from dives.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Whatever works for you. The classiest hotel in CAWchester had bedbugs. Doesn't matter if it's a dive or not. That has nothing to do with it.
« Last Edit: July 07/18/19, 07:35:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Whatever works for you. The classiest hotel in CAWchester had bedbugs. Doesn't matter if it's a dive or not. That has nothing to do with it.
whatever!!!!!! :evil: :shocked: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe who you go to the motel with is part of the issue.  By the night or the hour.  Kind of like Vegas.    More chance of going home with livestock. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe who you go to the motel with is part of the issue.  By the night or the hour.  Kind of like Vegas.    More chance of going home with livestock.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: strickly work. none of that stuff, besides i'm a happily married man!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I'm pretty sure I have more first hand experience with hotels/motels then most the last 12 years I can speak with authority!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
And you are the one I was thinking of with your world tours to Vegas etc. etc. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers foggy here in red wing. Air is so thick ya can cut it with a butter knife. There where a Pike of mayfkies on the side of the hotel this morning. This negotiations is not going well. :angry2: here till noon then head north for the fishing contest tomorrow.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 this morning heading for a high in the mid 70s I think. Heading for the hunting shack after work today. Planning to get our food plots planted and of course drink some cold beverages. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. A tad hume here, headed for mid 90's. Big storms missed us last nite, but we got a mini-one that dumped on us and made for a great pic. Sky turned that orange-yellow and everything looked greenish, then it hit. Half of a neighbor's maple tree did go down.
Gonna try to stay inside today. Have to bury my aunt, uncle, and cousin at 10:00 this morning. I sure picked a great day to do it. Stay cool guys, and don't overdo. It's brutal out there.

« Last Edit: July 07/19/19, 07:10:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Having leftover steak now and getting ready to head out.  Gonna be a hot and humid weekend. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
You sure have had a lot of things going on Rebs. Sorry for the loss. Prayers for ya.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 65* & gonna try to make 80*, they're sayin. It looks like we have a chance (40%) of a mid afternoon shower again today. A nice breeze early  :fishing: so the skeets weren't nearly as bad, pretty sunrise too. :happy1: The  :fish2: didn't like it though :scratch:. A couple things on the list today, havta see if I have time  :rolleyes: to get at 'em. Hope your Friday's a good 1 :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: strickly work. none of that stuff, besides i'm a happily married man!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I'm pretty sure I have more first hand experience with hotels/motels then most the last 12 years I can speak with authority!!!!!!
  :scratch: :tut: You always TRY to speak with authority weather you know what your talkin about or not. :bs: ;) :laugh:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good day to you Rebs.