Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905702 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

[/quote]

I went right to North Star elec and asked.  I told them it is in the way.  They said maybe a couple of hundred bucks.  When they got here they said my one pole was pretty old and should be replaced anyways.  Not sure what it will really cost me.  Well worth it whatever it is.  Only have to do it once.  So they replaced one pole and moved the other and only took 3 hours.
[/quote]

Hope the missus never says that about YOU!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Just Jokin', sounds like you two are the perfect couple.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys.  Looks like another nice day.  Didn't even need AC yesterday.  The power company moved the pole that has been in our way since we moved here almost 14 years ago.  Always worried about backing into it but never did.  Will be nice to have more room to turn around now.  Getting ready for my family reunion this weekend.  Need to mow today as it's getting pretty long.  Gonna be a busy day.
How'd you get 'em to move it? :scratch: We asked about gettin ours moved, it's only 10-12' away from the middle of our garage door, when we built new & they wanted $1,000 to do it.  :confused:
just pay'em ya tight wad!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers. feels good to get the pickles outta the way!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight i might just be putting green beans in jars. cold spring has there town days thing going on so gonna set up stuff to try and sell!!!!!!!!!!! need to start getting rid of stuff we dont use or need!!!!!!!
:tut: :mooning: :scratch: Must be at "work", huh? So your sellin your boat? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :sleazy: :evil: :nerd: :nerd:
:tut: :tut: :tut: NO!!!!!!! my canoe though!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

[/quote]just pay'em ya tight wad!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers. feels good to get the pickles outta the way!!!!!!!!!!!! tonight i might just be putting green beans in jars. cold spring has there town days thing going on so gonna set up stuff to try and sell!!!!!!!!!!! need to start getting rid of stuff we dont use or need!!!!!!!
[/quote]

That from the guy who won't buy new jar tops! So, ya got those two pickles canned, then?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like another nice day.  Didn't even need AC yesterday.  The power company moved the pole that has been in our way since we moved here almost 14 years ago.  Always worried about backing into it but never did.  Will be nice to have more room to turn around now.  Getting ready for my family reunion this weekend.  Need to mow today as it's getting pretty long.  Gonna be a busy day.
How'd you get 'em to move it? :scratch: We asked about gettin ours moved, it's only 10-12' away from the middle of our garage door, when we built new & they wanted $1,000 to do it.  :confused:

I went right to North Star elec and asked.  I told them it is in the way.  They said maybe a couple of hundred bucks.  When they got here they said my one pole was pretty old and should be replaced anyways.  Not sure what it will really cost me.  Well worth it whatever it is.  Only have to do it once.  So they replaced one pole and moved the other and only took 3 hours.
Must've been a lot more work to do ours, might've had to trench it from out by the boat shed. :scratch:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

just pay'em ya tight wad!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[/quote]

That from the guy who won't buy new jar tops! So, ya got those two pickles canned, then?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
[/quote]  i see no reason in throwing something out that still works and serves a purpose. besides, it gives you something to post about!!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner told me to say that, Dillweed!   :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice, cool 62* sunny morning here. Noticed the first farm truck of the season parked yday by Walmart, full of sweet corn and melons. Gotta grab a few ears when I go past there today. Fresh, homegrown sweetcorn, and people were loading up on the junk corn inside Walmart from who knows where yday, when the truck was parked right outside...I don't get it.  :scratch:
Easy day today, gonna get together with my fishing buddy after a Mom visit. Plan our Fall fishing strategies. Have a good day, guys.
« Last Edit: July 07/23/19, 09:16:10 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i looked at the sweet corn yesterday when i picked up my pickles. the ears seemed kinda small and they were 7 bucks a dozen.......i'll wait a bit.

i thought your fall fishing strategy was sept/oct.......wallyworld seafood section!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go smoke yer dillweed!  :azn: My fishing buddy is now done getting his Master's degree....after 4 years at it, and working full time as a section head. Mayo told him he had to go back to school and get it, if he wanted to keep his job, since they now said all section heads must have a minimum of a 4 yr. Try that at 50 some yrs old and married....sure messed up his life. college at nite after work and all weekend.  :censored:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 54 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Good to be back home after another Canadian expedition. Was a long drive but worth it. The happy hour sun sets there are still fantastic. Fishing wasn't real great but after the cold front went thru we figured it wouldn't be. At least the sleeping weather was excellent and best of all, it followed me home. Mrs. Cheviot turned the AC off and we opened the windows. Slept like a rock. Great to see everyone is still sniping at each other!  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yuck.  And I suppose Glenn already has some. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yup and I heard when he runs out sometimes he's so cheap he makes his own with club soda!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, the love on here makes ya feel warm and fuzzy all over!!!!!!!!! :bonk: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
So I worked yesterday again and something easy was on the menu even though this is a favorite for fall and winter.  Actually my wife suggested it for me.  Korean hot chicken.  Yes it is served hot but also is spicy.  Served over rice.  good luck.  Woops,  I put it on the wrong page but I had a senior moment.

« Last Edit: July 07/23/19, 04:18:07 PM by Reinhard »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks luscious!!!  :wowza: I'd eat that morning, noon, and nite! Senior moment, heck, with all the balderdash flying on here, who would notice?  :confused:  :bonk: 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice looking day day!!  59 going for 82...  going to town today to get supplies and food..  got a few things done yesterday and it was nice outside.. today will be the same!!!  have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee. For some I am hungry after seeing that RH. Yum! Morning boys, 62 heading for a high around 80 again today. Been a nice couple of days here Lately. Last night while the wife was cleaning in the camper I was working on getting the plywood screwed back down on the snowmobile trailer. Alot of the screws have rusted off and the plywood curls up like a banana. When it gets rain soaked it lays back down flat. So I was standing there watering the trailer last night. Made the wife chuckle. But it worked. I got it to lay down enough to get it screwed back down. Now to see if it holds when it dries out. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a great day gents.

[attachment deleted by admin]
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, had 61* when I came in from my boat ride. :rolleyes: Goin for 83* today, I did see 81* on the thermometer out in the garage yday. Grocery day for us as we were kind of early on the drive up & didn't want to wait for all of 'em to open up. Just finshed bfast so I better roll, have a good day. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning............................................ :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Not too much exciting here. Some are getting their panties in a bunch about the corn that went down or got snapped off in the Saturday storm. Stuff like this happens every year seems like. Sending some show animals out on the road this afternoon. Hope they aren't too miserable to catch. Better get going here and see what disasters are on tap for today. Ta ta!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
! Senior moment, heck, with all the balderdash flying on here, who would notice?  :confused:  :bonk:
hmmmm.....noticed reb hasnt been around??? :scratch: :scratch: been quiet and civilized. coincidience???? i think not!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Markn that is funny about the pillage and I will use it this weekend at the family reunion.  Thanks.  Well boys I just purchased a 2016 Ram 1500.  Dark gray metallic.  Man is it hard to keep that down to 60 mph.  It's a Hemi you know.  I had 315 hp with a 5.3 in a GM.  This 5.7 Hemi is 395 hp.  I didn't realize there was that big of difference until a guy told me recently.  27,000 miles on it.  Got it at the Kelliher Auto place.  Small town place and have bought my last 3 vehicles there.  Great guy and a great place.  They are going to deliver it any minute.  They wanted to wash it up for me to get the dust off of it.  How cool is that?  Now I can drive it this weekend to Luverne and Lake Benton for the reunion.  That will be fun.  Even has a 110 plug in on the dash and USB ports.  Now I have to figure out how to bluetooth my phone to it.  Trimmed some trees but it got too hot for that.  I need to boil some spuds for potato salad for the weekend. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good deal! Bet you'll like that! I love the dual exhaust pipes on those, and the chrome wheels they have. Ford wheels suck, always have. Have fun with it! Are ya gonna hang dice in the window, or a skwirrel tail on the 'tenna?  :cool:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/24/19, 01:47:36 PM by Rebel SS »