Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4955163 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
They are???! Paper says they're trying to find them.....!!!!
« Last Edit: July 07/27/19, 09:57:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Kind of a steamer here with 69 degrees at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-80's. A little thundershower overnite, left .05" at the ranch. Haven't been to town to check that one yet. NO  :censored: Jap bugs!  Need to get some hay again today to tide us over for another 10 days or so until we can get some small squares made. Also have a wedding in IA to get to so that makes the day a little more hectic. Means doing the chores again about 2:30 which is kinda dumb. But then weddings are kinda dumb... :rotflmao:
Where's the wedding Dotch? Careful crossin the border. ;) :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: July 07/27/19, 10:01:17 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
'Morning, Mr Boarski.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Kind of a steamer here with 69 degrees at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-80's. A little thundershower overnite, left .05" at the ranch. Haven't been to town to check that one yet. NO  :censored: Jap bugs!  Need to get some hay again today to tide us over for another 10 days or so until we can get some small squares made. Also have a wedding in IA to get to so that makes the day a little more hectic. Means doing the chores again about 2:30 which is kinda dumb. But then weddings are kinda dumb... :rotflmao:

The address is Clear Lake and the place is called Diamond Oak Events. The wifey took off with a load of flowers with her friend so they are decorating the thing. Then I get to help undecorate and haul all the crap back. Swell. Rather be baling hay or hauling chit!  :bonk:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Swing by and get yer friggin' Hump bugs, too!!!!!!!!!!  :angry2:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I worked today.  I can only work 8 days a month due to me getting a pension.  Not that I want to work more days but this rule really pizzes me off big time.  How anyone can control where you work, what kind of work you are allowed to do, and how many hours you can work is just plain wrong.  It isn't just in the industry I work for but for truck drivers and more  when they retire.  Any place that sells food I can't work [should say groceries and products like grocery stores].  I call that BS.  I wanted to work part time at Fleet Farm [fishing or hunting department].  Can't because they sell toilet paper, milk, can goods and more.  I don't need to work but if I wanted to why not let me choose where and how many hours.  This is part of the union that makes me angry.  Your controlled by them until you die.  Didn't pay attention to this until I retired in 2007.  Nobody told me anything about this for over 36 years  working full time.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They were to the rescuers.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well I worked today.  I can only work 8 days a month due to me getting a pension.  Not that I want to work more days but this rule really pizzes me off big time.  How anyone can control where you work, what kind of work you are allowed to do, and how many hours you can work is just plain wrong.  It isn't just in the industry I work for but for truck drivers and more  when they retire.  Any place that sells food I can't work [should say groceries and products like grocery stores].  I call that BS.  I wanted to work part time at Fleet Farm [fishing or hunting department].  Can't because they sell toilet paper, milk, can goods and more.  I don't need to work but if I wanted to why not let me choose where and how many hours.  This is part of the union that makes me angry.  Your controlled by them until you die.  Didn't pay attention to this until I retired in 2007.  Nobody told me anything about this for over 36 years  working full time.  good luck.
reiny, I don't agree with this either. It's not only your Union. Because of my position with the union I get more Intel. It's abuse of pension priveleges. It's also an IRS issue with the true I tent or retiring is what I've been told by one of our pension trustee's. There are too many people retiring then going back to work in the same field/ trade they retired from.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 going for 72 and they are saying 100% chance of rain..  could use some just not all at once!!!  another good day on the Harley yesterday, went over to Camp Ripley and that area...  stopped at the fair grounds for the bike, car and truck show..  they had a darn good crowd for only the 2nd show!! after that it was time for HH!!!  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

The address is Clear Lake and the place is called Diamond Oak Events. The wifey took off with a load of flowers with her friend so they are decorating the thing. Then I get to help undecorate and haul all the crap back. Swell. Rather be baling hay or hauling chit!  :bonk:
So it's almost a straight shot down I 35, there shouldn't be :scratch: much danger of gettin lost. :rolleyes: :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 07:37:38 AM by Gunner55 »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, if you are ever interested, I could share with you some behavior tips that would prevent you from getting invited to these sorts of things.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 64* goin for mid 70"s. Think we got just north of 80* yday but that NW wind made it feel cooler. :happy1: Our best chance for rain is early this afternoon, could use a little too. Tried to go out  :fishing: but couldn't due to operator error. :rolleyes: :bonk: Boat wouldn't start as I must've left the ignition switch on again. :thumbs: :pouty: That or I hit it with my knee by accident, either way, I paddled my  :moon: back to the lift & put it on the charger. Hope that's it & it's not the battery. Have a good 1

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll go with operator error :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Morning fellers. Gonna be an easy peasy day I think. Looks like free lawn and garden watering later!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, if you are ever interested, I could share with you some behavior tips that would prevent you from getting invited to these sorts of things.

And I can suggest a suit to wear so you won't get invited again..........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

And I can suggest a suit to wear so you won't get invited again..........
:tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
holy crap is it getting dark here...…..gotta turn a light on. :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And here....*RUMBLE*BOOM* CRACK*.... ..........*POUR*:doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 09:27:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
talking an inch of rain here..  so far it's coming down nice and easy....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Right now, the morjits say a 20% chance of rain today... :crazy: :bonk: :doah:

Rumbling and booming like crazy here...and raining good.
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 09:30:29 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
100% here   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea but your like a 1/2 a continent away from me!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just dribbling here right now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

well get that rubber ducky out and go play in the street!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: no sense in wasting a good thunderstorm!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea but your like a 1/2 a continent away from me!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just dribbling here right now.

You know Gunner's gonna say something about yer dribbling problem.... :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like a 1/2 so far out this away . Safe to say we'll be packing up and driving in rain all the way home.. :thumbs:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

well get that rubber ducky out and go play in the street!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: no sense in wasting a good thunderstorm!!!!!

A car just ran over my ducky!!!!  :taz:
« Last Edit: July 07/28/19, 09:43:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You know Gunner's gonna say something about yer dribbling problem.... :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: gunner should worry about his operator error issues and not my dribbling problem!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

raining now!!!! :happy1: the garden and lawn are doing the happy dance!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: