Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961551 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: theres that seks thing again!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :confused: NO.......... the dill you put in to make pickles taste like a dill pickle ya dill weed!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
      :moon:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/30/19, 08:37:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all...52* and gonna be sunny. Some shopping today, more x-rays and tests at my favorite place, mow the back forty, if I feel up to it....that's about it. Have a good one, all.

« Last Edit: July 07/31/19, 06:26:46 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Nice sunrise pic there Rebs! 52 here this morning heading for the 70s again today. It was nice evening last night. Did some grass cutting and some cleaning too. Will be doing some grocery shopping after work tonight. Other than that. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 53* when I went for my boat ride. Upper 70's today they're sayin. :scratch: Sure was a pretty sunrise this mornin. :happy1: Such a nice day yday that I mowed more than I thought I was gonna. :cool: It looks like it's grocery day so there's a road trip in to GR in the plans for today. Other than that it'll be a roll with it type of day. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here going for 78 they say..  I got all my mowing done yesterday!!  today is a grocery run for me too.. did get a few other things done yesterday, it was so nice out!!  today looks the same too!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I got my mowing done yesterday too and I also will be going to town to pay bills and hit the grocery store.  Have some other projects to work on too.  Beautiful morning here.  I had to get up and close the windows last night as it was getting cold.  No way can I handle the cold temps in the house like Mike does.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning........................loving this weather........sure its gonna get hot and humid again!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: finally feel like i'm getting caught up at home.

red cross pinned me down again........donate again tomorrow. should achieve the 6 gal mark. had my 6 month diabetes checkup yesterday!!!!!! slowly getting bear baiting and hunting stuff rounded up!!!!!

pretty exciting aint it!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, going to get the brush cutter going today.  Going to take some before and after pics.  My wife said to make a plan.  Told her my plan is to take no prisoners.  Also have some 25 pounds of pork butt's ready for some cheddar ring bologna.  Not going to make it in rings though.  Links instead, just like a polish link.  good luck.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 64 heading for a high of 83. I liked the weather at the beginning of the week better. At work for a few hours this morning then the wife and I are heading to Fargo. Wife has a doctor appointment(nothing major). Think I may have to make a pit stop at Fleet Farm while we are there. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have a good trip JB.  64 going for 83 here, saying a little more humid too.  got a few things done yesterday and today I am taking the GF down to Sartell for a 2nd opinion for her knee.  she seems to be healing good but a 2nd look does not hurt..  not much else going on so just keep on going with the day.  have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 63* here & goin for 81*. Went out  :fishing: early & actually had some action. :happy1: Most of 'em acted like little perch but I did land 1 walleye. :cool: It  :fish2: was so small :pouty: that I don't think :scratch: even glenn would've dirtied his knife on it though. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Nothin on the list today so just havta see what comes my way. Have a good day.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sartell??  Is Glenn going to look at her knee?  Doesn't he live near there?  Well those cooked radishes were great!  Juicy and like a small rutabaga or something like that.  Great way to use extra ones.  Finally got some welding done on my wood hoist on my wood splitter yesterday.  Gonna work great.  Will work on it some more today.  Looking like we are back to mid 70's next week so that will feel good.  They are going to show up next week around Tue to drill our new well.  That will be great.  Well have a great day all of you. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no Glenn is south west of there.  Cold Spring area...  so she's safe!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
no Glenn is south west of there.  Cold Spring area...  so she's safe!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
sartell is a 20 minute drive from my house............so.............no she's not!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

she going to orthopedic sports clinic???????????

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 63* here & goin for 81*. Went out  :fishing: early & actually had some action. :happy1: Most of 'em acted like little perch but I did land 1 walleye. :cool: It  :fish2: was so small :pouty: that I don't think :scratch: even glenn would've dirtied his knife on it though. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: Nothin on the list today so just havta see what comes my way. Have a good day.
walleye?????? i dont eat roughfish!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. big event for today is donating blood this afternoon. getting things together for bear baiting/hunting. next couple weeks will be spent behind the wheel again!!!!!!!!!! :pouty:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: Somebody send you a picture of 1?  :doofus: :sleazy: :laugh: :laugh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sartell is a 20 minute drive from my house............so.............no she's not!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

St Cloud orthopedic, they do it orthoscopically..  sorry about the spelling...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

St Cloud orthopedic, they do it orthoscopically..  sorry about the spelling...
yep same place............i think???????????? if Mulwaka is her doc............he's good. he did my wifes knee replacements. he can come off as a bit arrogant, to me anyway, but he is good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
no but they have these brochures of the roughfish in minnesota.........i seen it there!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
no but they have these brochures of the roughfish in minnesota.........i seen it there!!!!!!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Anything that doesn't come outta the freezer in a blue box is a rough fish to you..... ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea, i've seen your fish pictures???????????? :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :doah: :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You just wait 'til Monday, knockwurst! Reb, The crappie king and his fishing buddy are gonna head out up river and kill'em! You'll be seeing fish! And not at Morey's, either!   :moon:

:fish2: :Fish: :fish2: :stillfish: :fishing: :fish2:
« Last Edit: August 08/01/19, 09:30:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 61 at choretime heading for a hi near 80. After another action packed day yesterday of looking at snapped off corn and chasing the elusive soybean aphid, I checked the sheep at the neighbor's pasture about 5:45, did chores at home and climbed aboard the orange mower. (just for you Rebs!  :rotflmao:) Annaway, Got done mowing about 9:10 and was starved. Started to warm up a couple chops in the microwave & looked at my phone. I leave the damn thing in the house when I'm mowing cuz I can't hear the effer anyway and besides I get nothing done.

I saw there were 4 calls & voicemails from the neighbor about 7 p.m. WTF???? I replayed them & he was in a panic because there were a couple sheep out. $hit! So off I go in the dark to put a ram and a ewe back in. Dumba$$es must've jumped the panel inside the barn so after shutting the doors was able to get them back where they belonged. Hiked the panel back up and had to reconnect the waterer. Whole deal royally pissed me off. Today I'm on standby for baling hay. This raising sheep crap is the gift that just keeps on giving!  :mad1: :angry2: :angry: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea ya get to eat them!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman