Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900924 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  SO is Kate hot???   :sleazy:  The well is 325 ' deep.  Now they have to frack it and knocked a few bucks off the normal price.  ??  Will do it in a week or two.  Still using our old well that got cloudy from them drilling.  It is getting better each day.  SO Rebs come on up.  You can stay at JB's place and come over to my place and help cut some firewood and use my splitter with the new crane lift I made on it.   :happy1: :happy1:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I was wonderin :confused: about her too, LPS. ;) :rotflmao:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning boys.  SO is Kate hot???   :sleazy:  The well is 325 ' deep.  Now they have to frack it and knocked a few bucks off the normal price.  ??  Will do it in a week or two.  Still using our old well that got cloudy from them drilling.  It is getting better each day.  SO Rebs come on up.  You can stay at JB's place and come over to my place and help cut some firewood and use my splitter with the new crane lift I made on it.   :happy1: :happy1:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Alight! I sure know how to work cranes and Log-splitters! And, with all that lettuce, I can make ya some hard-boiled eggs, take that ham and some grilled chicky, 'mater's, and whip ya up a killer Cobb salad! Then we an go check out the grocery stores... :tongue:  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/09/19, 08:46:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
And you guys really save that much money running to 3 different stores?? :crazy: :crazy:
No runnin involved for us as we drive right by all of 'em. :doofus: :rolleyes: :laugh: Is that really :scratch: the same guy who won't replace his canning rings, @ $1.89/box of 12  ? :confused: :tut: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One place has good meat, the others the basics ya need....so ya hit both stores. Ya gonna buy crappy meat? No way. No one store here carries BOTH. So ya hit two.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice day today after a couple days of howling wind.  Still, I managed to get out and annoy a few smallies yesterday. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I just got a call to go get an xray on my lower back to see looks at the disks and see what is going on with them...  it's at 10am
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Mike

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck! Hope they're OK!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn Mike, hope all is good. 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime heading for a hi in the upper 70's. Good chance of rain coming in tomorrow so best get the hay baled up. Got it raked last night just before dark. Should go late afternoon. Looks like some beautiful stuff. Not much on tap otherwise. Need to get the lawn mowed again but waiting on that as long as I can before heading out on Crop Tour that starts next Saturday. Hope yer back turns out OK mikey.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck with the back Mike. I found out back in May that I have a hair line fracture in my lowest disc. All they told me was rest and physical therapy. No rest for me, but I never slowed down.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Heck. He would have to get all the work done at our place first. He would be to wore out to get to your stuff Barry. ;)
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Mike
:happy1: Yeah, same here & don't let 'em do any x-rays on the other end. :crazy: ;) :smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Mike
:happy1: Yeah, same here & don't let 'em do any x-rays on the other end. :crazy: ;) :smiley:

I believe yer referring to a Kaepernoscopy.     :moon:  :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well got that done, now to wait and see what the picture tells us!!!  thanks guys!!  I'm sure I have at least one ruptured disk but that's life too..  we all keep on going as best as we can...   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, we do!    :oscar:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Who is Kate and what were you negotiating with her?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: i meant LATE. and there chief spokesperson is actually a Katie................and i do what i need for the team!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :smoking:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 55* when I started movin & looks like we'll end up in the upper 70's. Went for a boat ride early & seen a few crappies caught, none for me though. :pouty: Got just 'bout all my stuff on the list done already ;), so I think  :scratch: I'll just goof around again today. :rolleyes: :laugh: Have a good un! :happy1:
and i wouldnt of expected anything less!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :fishing: :fishing: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it was Klondike Kate myself!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And you guys really save that much money running to 3 different stores?? :crazy: :crazy:
No runnin involved for us as we drive right by all of 'em. :doofus: :rolleyes: :laugh: Is that really :scratch: the same guy who won't replace his canning rings, @ $1.89/box of 12  ? :confused: :tut: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ;)
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
One thing I picked up at Aldi yday day, was this Duestche Kuche brand braunschweiger. I love Bschweiger, but there is a lot of crap out there. This is the old-fashioned soft "spreadable" type. (If yer really careful, ya won't tear up the bread too bad) It was great! The best I've had in years! Bet RH would love this stuff!  :happy1: Not like that fake Schweigert crap that turns green after a week...   :puke:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/09/19, 11:59:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
One thing I picked up at Aldi yday day, was this Duestche Kuche brand braunschweiger. I' lobe Bschweiger, but there a lot of crap out there. This is the old-fasioned soft spreadable kins. (If yer reall careful, ya won't tear up the bread too bad) It was great! The best I've had in years! Bet RH would love tgis stuff!  :happy1: Not like that fake Schweigert crap that turns green after a week...   :puke:
so?????? :scratch: how do you LOBE bschweiger???????? :doah: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
have not tried that yet..  seen it, might have to now!!!! 

Barry, the list!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Try it Mikey! It's great! Right in with the lunch meat! Might even find a can of something to get rid of that infernal squeeking noise on here!
« Last Edit: August 08/09/19, 12:56:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I made an Aldi pizza for lunch, darn good too!!!  I will Reb!!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i didnt say i didnt like ground up liver and guts!!!!!!! :rotflmao: actually i really like it alot!!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well I just got a call to go get an xray on my lower back to see looks at the disks and see what is going on with them...  it's at 10am
well just MAYBE you and that GF should a...........er never mind!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: :rotflmao:

seriously hope all goes well. hate to see you be told ya cant ride your little scooter!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i didnt say i didnt like ground up liver and guts!!!!!!! :rotflmao: actually i really like it alot!!! :happy1:

mostly liver and onions, not guts!!!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  OK skip the list, at least this time!!!   :rotflmao: