Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901994 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, get better Reb!!  got close to an inch of rain so far..  52 going for the low 60's..  not sure about that...  just a few indoor things going on today..  did a pork tenderloin on the grill last night, cooked it to 140 and oh my so good!!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, get better Reb. I know we all can use some  :help: with Squeaky ;)  most of the time. :banghead: :bonk: :rolleyes: ;D
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
awe ............you  clowns would be lost without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
awe ............you  clowns would be lost without me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

*PHOOOOOSH*

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

*PHOOOOOSH*
:tut: :tut: :tut: well!!!!!! :doah: :embarrassed: :confused: :confused: :confused: so much for feeling bad for Reb and his tummy ache!!!!!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 training-087 training-087 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Man I slept a little late and looks like I missed a lot here.  I would go along with the week old store bought spud salad as the culprit too Rebs.  Drink lots of water.  ???   SO I was informed that my website is down yesterday by a customer.  I have a guy working on it and he said it has been down for almost 2 months....   I had a lady set it all up for me about 19 years ago.  She did it through Go Daddy.  Now I have to try to get it from them so this new guy can just run it through his server.  I have never done this before so I am muddling through it.  Darn this stuff is stressful.  Well keep you fingers crossed for my and Rebs now.  Have a good one.  Shopping at GR sounds like a fun day to me Gunner. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Get well Reb. That's what cottage cheese, olives, we'll check " THE LIST", WILL do to ya!! :rotflmao:

Well, to make yer day, I was fine until about 6 hours after I ate the WALMART bacon/cheddar brat patties.....but I think it was the egg tater salad from Aldi that was over a week old that did it......*urp*burp*
Gonna be one of those "run to the can" days.......🏃‍♂️
I would place my money on the potato salad......unless some union thug poisoned the Walmart purchase.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Man I slept a little late and looks like I missed a lot here.  I would go along with the week old store bought spud salad as the culprit too Rebs.  Drink lots of water.  ???   SO I was informed that my website is down yesterday by a customer.  I have a guy working on it and he said it has been down for almost 2 months....   I had a lady set it all up for me about 19 years ago.  She did it through Go Daddy.  Now I have to try to get it from them so this new guy can just run it through his server.  I have never done this before so I am muddling through it.  Darn this stuff is stressful.  Well keep you fingers crossed for my and Rebs now.  Have a good one.  Shopping at GR sounds like a fun day to me Gunner.
good luck with getting your site back up and running. kinda how i feel with this newfangled android phone and picture posting.................LOST!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :cry:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer always lost, and anyway me and Mr. Roony are talking about tater salad right now..... :moon:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 09:24:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Get well Reb. That's what cottage cheese, olives, we'll check " THE LIST", WILL do to ya!! :rotflmao:

Well, to make yer day, I was fine until about 6 hours after I ate the WALMART bacon/cheddar brat patties.....but I think it was the egg tater salad from Aldi that was over a week old that did it......*urp*burp*
Gonna be one of those "run to the can" days.......🏃‍♂️
I would place my money on the potato salad......unless some union thug poisoned the Walmart purchase.
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: regardless of my own personnal opinion of wallyfart i would never ever, ever, ever mess with someones food or beverage. i have in the past screamed at people that would even think to attempt it.

in initself buying that kinda stuff is risky business IMO. but i know some of those are actually kinda good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer always lost, and anyway me and Mr. Roony are talking about tater salad right now..... :moon:
awe bite me................. :tut: :tut: :confused: LPS and I are talking technology stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HA!  Now there's the best one I've heard all day!!!  :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is pretty funny.  I get a little stressed with some of this stuff but if I just read directions and go through the steps I usually figure it out.  I just finished the first stage cuz it was steps numbered 1-4   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I suddenly can't upload photos....%$#@! Recognizes USB device (camera), and uploads number of photos that are new, but then it freezes. Should show thumbnails of pics so you can pick to upload those...Microsoft just did a self-update the other day, I imagine that's why, becuz that's the program that does it. Always something with these danged things.... :angry:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 64 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 70's. .55" of rain overnite at the ranch & 1" even in Bugtussle proper. After dumping the gauges, prolly close to another inch in both since then. Looks like we may get sideswiped by some passing thundershowers as the day wears on. The air is still heavy so hard telling what it might do. Need to get some feed later today but otherwise it's too wet to do much for now. Might get some mowing in tonite if the lawn dries off. Otherwise the gin supply is holding... :rotflmao: Ta ta! :happy1:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 10:29:55 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I suddenly can't upload photos....%$#@! Recognizes USB device (camera), and uploads number of photos that are new, but then it freezes. Should show thumbnails of pics so you can pick to upload those...Microsoft just did a self-update the other day, I imagine that's why, becuz that's the program that does it. Always something with these danged things.... :angry:

So Glenn do you have any ideas??

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

So Glenn do you have any ideas??
BFH........................... :scratch: :scratch: big f____ing hammer?????????? :sleazy: :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Solved. Separate SD cards with photos work when plugged into SD slots on laptop. Camera internal memory with pics also uploads, when using the memory stick pro card in camera, (fifferent from an SD card) it doesn't. Sony uses the mem stick; which I really don't like.
Stick is almost full anyway, time for new memory stick...or back to a Canon camera.
Would you concur, Mr Glenn?  :scratch:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 11:37:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Solved. Separate SD cards with photos work when plugged into SD slots on laptop. Camera internal memory with pics also works, when using the memory stick pro card in camera, (Different from and SD card) it doesn't. Sony uses the mem stick; which I really don't like.
Stick is almost full anyway, time for new memory stick...or back to a Canon camera.
Would you concur, Mr Glenn?
:doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: YEP  sure thing!!!!!!! go for it!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  That is a lot of rain last night.  Think we had enough.  Found some big wasp nests that were not around not so long ago.  They sure make them fast.  They wont last long.  Spraying on the way.  Going up by Duluth tomorrow to fish off shore for walleye's.  Going to be cool and cloudy.  Got two different spots in mind.  Always catch something.  Last time we caught a lot of smallmouth but walleyes should have moved in by now along with some nice crappies.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well up to 2 inches of rain and still falling...  I see the south east part of the state is in a tornado watch.. Reb Dotch Roony and who ever is all down there keep an eye open!!

they said 65 here today, it's still 59..

so did anyone check on Lee?? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hellacious thunder and lightning right now; sounds like dynamite goin' off....!   :censored:

Gettin' hammered pretty good...............64* here.  :doah:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 03:15:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, I see that on radar.  You guys got hit pretty hard this year.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, it's back-to-back cracks and booms!!! I think this is probably the loudest I've ever heard, in fact, I'm recording it....compare to artillery shells at at about 100' over yer head...and there are sirens (not tornado) going like crazy by my place. Lightning musta creamed something..... :undecided:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
looked at the radar earlier. if that system holds together its gonna be a soggy nite. oh well i got a beer frig in the house AND garage!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If ya get this, yer gonna need BOTH............!   Now the wind hits!   :censored:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see I-90 has flooding now... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you can see that far from little osakis??? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Already this morning there was alot of water standing in the potato fields south of montecello
« Last Edit: September 09/12/19, 03:49:47 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
you can see that far from little osakis??? :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Already this morning there was alot of water standing in the potato fields south of montecello

Glennbert made a funny!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

If the sun comes out and it gets hot by Monticello, will you be collecting boiled taters?  :scratch:  ;)