Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901410 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep Ditch the ticket did good. My heart rate was up naturally instead of going crazy. :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I got that big double elm down.  Worked great.  I climb my extension ladder as high as I can and tie a rope to the tree.  I have the wife in the Ram plow truck in 4 low.  She doesn't like it but I think it is great when she helps.  LOL  Big truck Mama I call her after these escapades.  She smiles...    Now I can quit worrying about that..  Will make some great firewood.  May even complete the stack for this year.  I have about 1/4 mile of that rope that they pull power lines with when building a new line.  It was a lot more than that.  I have been giving it away for years.  Still a lot left.  1" diameter.  Youse guys can have all of it that you want.  I even have it in my trucks for an emergency tow rope.  Works great.  I heard the Gophers play at 2.  Shave, shower and then kick back time.  I did split a couple of loads of wood too. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon boys it's officially happy hour  :toast: :campfire:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
So, by 7:00 PM, we can expect a really babbling smurf?    :doofus:   :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: September 09/14/19, 03:54:14 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: why not, momma bailed on me this morning to go to this little falls arts and crafts sale. Hell she even got up early to go. :doofus: :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/19, 04:43:14 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Let 'er rip!!!!!!!!!      :tequila;  :doofus:   :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went to that show once in Little Falls, never again!!!  went for a real nice long afternoon ride today, it was great!!!!  then I too hit HH!!!  darn good day so far!!   got the mowing I wanted done too!! oops time for a beer!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: why not, momma bailed on me this morning to go to this little falls arts and crafts sale. Hell she even got up early to go. :doofus: :crazy:

Let 'er rip!!!!!!!!!      :tequila;  :doofus:   :rotflmao:
think i will, or did, or remi do see what I did with my beer??  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/14/19, 08:06:33 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good dog bring it here!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. 61* and solid clouds; beautiful moon  in a clear sky at 5:00 am, though. Think the native dudes around here called it the Ahhchoo Omee Noggin moon, meaning "Where the hey did this head cold come from?!" Sneaking suspicion Dotch (or Ditch, as JB called him yday...) sent it thru the internet to me. No plans today, laying low with this crud.
Mebbe watch that live Twins game Gunner told me about....have a good one, guys.

« Last Edit: September 09/15/19, 07:02:34 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a great day yesterday!!  mostly likely get the bike out again today!!  to darn nice not to!!  did get a few things done yesterday too including mowing..  almost had a fire last night, tonight I will..  have a good day all!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, you too Ditch.  LOL  Foggy here and it's not me.  54 going for the 70's... Will believe it when I see it.  Man what a sports day yesterday.  Gophs, Twins, and Saints win the Championship!!!   Would be fun to go to a Saints game.  Can our Vikes pull it off today??  Not sure if much will get done around here today since it is Vikes day.  LOL  I do have to go to the grocery store so will do that before the Vikes pregame stuff starts.  Well have a great day.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, foggy as all get out here. and no its not me either.  :confused: start getting ready for my week excursion away from the homestead.  momma came home empty handed yesterday, as she put it....nuttin tripped her trigger...…...till she seen me!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy:

me tinks I overdid it yesterday...………needed some ibuprofen. it wasn't da  :toast: :toast: I put some back in the frig!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, foggy as all get out here. and no its not me either.  :confused: start getting ready for my week excursion away from the homestead.  momma came home empty handed yesterday, as she put it....nuttin tripped her trigger...…...till she seen me!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy: :sleazy:

me tinks I overdid it yesterday...………needed some ibuprofen. it wasn't da  :toast: :toast: I put some back in the frig!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

yup getting old!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 57* early & really foggy. Don't think I had any MGL last light either. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: 'Sposed to make 75*', I hear. A little action  :fish2: today but let'em go. It was a big sports day here yday too, LPS,  as I almost wore out the remote between the Twins, Ia/Ia St , & the Gophers game. We had a little rain here yday 'bout 1:00-2:00, not enough to measure though. Probably just watching Twins & Vikings today. Have a good 1
« Last Edit: September 09/15/19, 09:53:58 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folk. 61* and solid clouds; beautiful moon  in a clear sky at 5:00 am, though. Think the native dudes around here called it the Ahhchoo Omee Noggin moon, meaning "Where the hey did this head cold come from?!" Sneaking suspicion Dotch (or Ditch, as JB called him yday...) sent it thru the internet to me. No plans today, laying low with this crud.
Mebbe watch that live Twins game Gunner told me about....have a good one, guys.
comes from eating olives, cottage cheese...……………..well you get the picture. get well bud, those suck!!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 & foggy at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Had .01" of rain at the ranch here yesterday a.m. from a passing shower. None in town, pavement was dry there. No rain overnite after predictions of up to 3/4" at one point. They kept changing their minds so much I got sick of looking at it. Left the grill uncovered out of spite. Still feeling some lingering effects of the crud so took a little nap after chores. Didn't wake up until almost 10:30. Let Ruby out to poop in the yard and did same. Now I feel like a million bucks!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
look out gin and tonic tonight!!!!    :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 & foggy at choretime heading for a hi in the low 80's. Had .01" of rain at the ranch here yesterday a.m. from a passing shower. None in town, pavement was dry there. No rain overnite after predictions of up to 3/4" at one point. They kept changing their minds so much I got sick of looking at it. Left the grill uncovered out of spite. Still feeling some lingering effects of the crud so took a little nap after chores. Didn't wake up until almost 10:30. Let Ruby out to poop in the yard and did same. Now I feel like a million bucks!  :happy1:
You pooped in the yard?  You really must live way out in the country. :tut:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Don't you?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Long weekend at work. Back at it again today. May have to use the OT money for something in the form of a firearm or yard toy. House full of company last night for my birthday. Tacos were on the menu. 11 year old grandson had five or six of them. Have a great day everyone.
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Markn!!!! :happybday: :happybday:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys and Ditch. Gotta love auto correct on the phone. Helps me to type boaranese  ;). 58 here this morning heading for 80 they say. was a nice day yesterday and the lake was calm all day. I spent a good portion of the day cutting up bear and watching the purple chokers. I was starting to get crabby by the end of the game and putting a couple holes in the bear hide trying to get the feet skinned out. The bear had 70 pounds of fat on it. @ 5 gallon buckets full. I have all the meat in a tube in the fridge. thinking it will be 40-50 pounds of meat. Still need to vacuum pack and grind the burger. Hopefully get that done tonight. Otherwise just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy ciw! What you gonna d.o with 70 pounds of bear fat?  Render it down? Send reboot the cracklins?  Make soap? Deep fryer?

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here going for 84..  well i got the bike out for a good ride overall..  had one crest a hill as I was coming from the other way and and she was over half way in my lane looking at her phone............  scared the crap out of me for sure!!  but all is good..  had a nice fire last night and a few cold beers too!!  have a giood day all!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy ciw! What you gonna d.o with 70 pounds of bear fat?  Render it down? Send reboot the cracklins?  Make soap? Deep fryer?

We talked about rendering down to make suet cakes. But we dumped it in the woods and lets the birds eat away.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Moning all. Happy belated  Bday, Markn!! :party3:   

Woke up to this sad news, for me anyway, on my screen....
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/music/ric-ocasek-lead-singer-songwriter-new-wave-band-cars-dies-n1054696

They were one of my top groups, ahead of their time with techno sounds and overdubs, IMO. Plus, what a string of great hits that brings back and defined the 70's....RIP, Ric.
« Last Edit: September 09/16/19, 08:22:56 AM by Rebel SS »