Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902220 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 34* and like Glenn said, my deck is white caucasian. No plans for today, things dry out a bit and leaves maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, don't forget tonite to...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Some rain, graupel and snow in the overnite at the ranch, .02" of liquid equivalent precip. .02" in Bugtussle as well. More office work on tap after a bit. With no Gophers on will probably get ready to commence chit hauling soon. Need to replace the speed control spring for the apron chain on the spreader. Otherwise it's stuck on the high speed and leaves massive piles when big hunks fly over the top of the beater. Pretty sure they don't like getting them stuck in the digger.  :scratch:
« Last Edit: November 11/02/19, 10:36:53 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
thats racist...
:pouty: drama queen. :confused: :rotflmao:

Morning... Deck is still WHITE. Gonna putz today even a fire mayhap.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A drama Llama? 🦙  My deck is still WHITE too..I'm putting the rider away for winter tomorrow. Screw it. Leaves aren't even falling.....lots of trees loaded yet.   :angry:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Darn it Dotch.  I was all excited to watch the Gophers and Penn State today.  Been planning on it all week.  SO now what will I do today?  Throws my whole agenda into a tizzy.  Yup it is White here too.  Can just see some grass sticking up through it in spots.  The fox was up here in the yard so I let Buddy and Sammy out to chase it.  Buddy gets close but Sammy isn't even in the race but he doesn't know it.  LOL  Sammy has the better nose so he spots things first but Buddy has the wheels.  He is good about coming right back too so it is a fun thing.  I think the fox likes it too cuz he keeps coming back.  We have noticed that over the years. Fun thing.  Good to have you back G55. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I agree Barry, great to have Gunner back again. We need all the help we can get to keep glenn in line!  :police:
« Last Edit: November 11/02/19, 10:41:56 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree Barry, great to have Gunner back again. We need all the help we can get to keep glenn in line!  :police:

now dat is funny!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :moon: :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ditch DST!   :happy1:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ditch-switch-call-go-permanent-daylight-saving-time-grows-n1043051
MEH...…. whatever...they been whining about that since the cows came home. all I know is it sucks driving to work when its dark and getting home its dark. :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Piffle! Stop yer whining!!!!!!!  :mooning: I worked years of those 6:00 am to 6:00 PM dark-when-ya-leave-and-get-home-in-the-winter shifts!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ditch-switch-call-go-permanent-daylight-saving-time-grows-n1043051
MEH...…. whatever...they been whining about that since the cows came home. all I know is it sucks driving to work when its dark and getting home its dark. :banghead: :banghead:
Too bad we can't keep you in the dark......................................all the time!   :scratch: ;)  :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Too bad we can't keep you in the dark......................................all the time!   :scratch: ;)  :laugh: :laugh:
NEVER  :tut: :tut: gonna happen!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Attaboy, Gunner!!!  :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It seems like it would be easier just to change the time a person starts and ends their work day instead of all this changing the clocks carp.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
True. I have a heck of a time with my sundial.   :bonk:

But, that would mess up a lot of the pay scales..ie; we made more money after 11:00 PM.....
that would fudge some OT scales, too. Throw the whole world into a tailspin.... :doofus:
« Last Edit: November 11/02/19, 12:26:43 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
33 outside and I just seen a fellow ride by on his motorcycle!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Chasin' snowflakes? ❄   ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  the yard is still to wet to chop, so Gonna start on the beef sticks soon. Tgats funny lps with the fox  :happy1: , our hounds do the same but with the squirrels.  Speaking of hounds, just bred remi to a chocolate Glenn, going back for round 2 on Monday, so hopefully mid winter there'll be a pile of trouble makers on the ground.. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, ya can tell it' a slow afternoon here.  :rolleyes: Too cold and wet to do leaves yet, so I re-tapered and re-glued a stool and table rungs I had made many moons ago on the lathe. Been meaning to get around to this for a while, they were gettin' a tad wobbly. Will do a light sand, cleaning up excess glue, and put some tung oil or whatever I have left for oil on them after the glue dries tomorrow. Good for another 30 years.  :azn:
« Last Edit: November 11/02/19, 02:59:32 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the lake I live on is only about 115 acres, and I just watched a float plane take off!!  I hear this noise and thought what was the neighbor up too??  I get up and there is the plane coming in front of the house, turn back NW and away it went!!  cool as all heck!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry for the loss of your mom Gunner.  Prayers and thoughts for your family.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys. Forgot to check in this morning. I was to busy watching deer hoping I would get a shot. Had a really nice buck that almost give me a shot. Back out in the stand now. Still white on the ground here. Makes it nice to see the deer. Have a good evening boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon boys. Forgot to check in this morning. I was to busy watching deer hoping I would get a shot. Had a really nice buck that almost give me a shot. Back out in the stand now. Still white on the ground here. Makes it nice to see the deer. Have a good evening boys.
good luck. :bambi: :bambi: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Get that feller, JB!   :fudd:        :deer:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Paperwork done, soil sampling done for today, took a nap, shoveled screenings and did chores at both places. Think it's HH time.  :happy1: :tequila; Go get 'em JB! Careful Reb. Glenn might try to push in yer stool next time he stops!  :shocked:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Paperwork done, soil sampling done for today, took a nap, shoveled screenings and did chores at both places. Think it's HH time.  :happy1: :tequila; Go get 'em JB! Careful Reb. Glenn might try to push in yer stool next time he stops!  :shocked:

I'll just bop him on the noodle with it. :doah:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin,  still waiting for my paper   :coffee:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 27 here this morning, heading for mid 30s today. Back in the stand this morning about the same time as yesterday or am I an hour earlier. Hmm, perplexing question. Depends on which clock I looked at. I wonder if the deer know I am an hour earlier than yesterday. Maybe that is the trick to getting them. Although the wind is not as good for me as it was yesterday. Just another day in Paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin,  still waiting for my paper   :coffee:
Don't feel bad boobers, I got paper delivery issues myself. Been this way for 10 days.

Oh yea morning all. To early to think. :confused: