Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902174 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers, road trip to red wing on the agenda today. No worries I will be keeping an eye on youz guyz.  :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 with a fresh 4" of white stuff this morning. It was snowing pretty good yesterday afternoon-evening. Only seen 1 deer yesterday morning and it came in downwind of me. Caught my sent and did a 180 and was out of there. We got the camper all tucked away and covered before the heavy snow started. So that is good. Sucks the vikes lost. I pretty much only got to watch the first half and to it looked like Cousins took the I am going to suck pill that morning. Sure missed some easy throws. Then I seen the last couple minutes when it was tied up. They should have been able to put together and drive to win it instead of giving it back to the chiefs. Oh well just another day in paradise. have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. So those deers are evading you JB....   Mayhaps the snow fall will aid you...  Between the couple of inches the other day and last nights we must have about 6" on the deck railings.  Thinking I will try plowing on the gravel today.  I will stay off the yard for awhile..  What a change of scenery!  Have a good one.  Glenn drive careful. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, just some lite snow this morning, yesterday sure was nice..  got a few things done and that was OK being outside..  not much happening today...  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 38* goin for 40*. Some rain here yday mid - afternoon. Got some calls to make early today for when we head back up to Austin later this week so I better go. Hope your Monday is a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it to red wing. Man does rush hour traffic in the big city suck. :confused: :surrender:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
What big city? Are you sitting in...    :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What big city? Are you sitting in...    :confused:
:tut: :tut: :rotflmao: not a chance. At the country inn. But we may have lunch down the street from there. :mooning: red Savoy's pizza, since I get to decide. :happy1: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it to red wing. Man does rush hour traffic in the big city suck. :confused: :surrender:

Put your big boy undies on!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Put your big boy undies on!
What makes you think I wear any at all!!; :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 35 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's with a slight chance of snow. Had .11" of rain at the ranch and .13" in Bugtussle proper over the past 24 hrs. Sorry to hear about your fiend Barry and your neighbor mikey.

Scooped up a partial gravity box of screenings yesterday so was good to have that done ahead of the rain. Listened to the start of the Vikes game on the headphones as there's no radio in the tractor cab. More fun listening to the tractor beller. Yes Barry, I am an opportunistic napper. If people leave me alone, I can nod off and do 10 - 30 minutes just about anytime anywhere. Haven't mastered my technique behind the wheel yet but I'm workin' on it!  :mysterymachine:
« Last Edit: November 11/04/19, 09:39:15 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing here again.  The ground was frozen solid but with the snow cover the frost softened up so didn't plow.  Just drove back and forth for awhile and packed it all down so it freezes faster. When I hit my left blinker on my plow truck the wipers come on too.   :rotflmao:  I got an estimate to get it fixed just out of curiosity.  It was $220.  I said no I can live with it.  Was at the parts store this morning.  The part is $62.  You tubed the fix and it is a 15 minute fix at the most.  5 screws and 1 bolt to deal with.  I ordered the part and it will be here tomorrow.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sound like my old '67 Dodge Polar Bear that had a fire under the hood and fused a lot of wires together. Fan turned on via wiper switch, and window washer push button honked the horn... :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had to be sure yer girlfriend didn't grab the wrong knob I bet... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
She was with me when it happened....we got hit by a choo-choo train. Broadside. Not advisable.  :censored:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So you were distracted at the time???   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was actually putting an 8 track tape in, while we were stopped in the middle of 4 sets of tracks...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bet ya never did that again. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
those darn 8 tracks!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  got back a little bit ago from round 2 at the vet with remi on fertilizing tge chocolate lady pooch, hopefully he doesn't think he'll have a happy ending everytime he walks thru the door their. One thing about the vet office he loves lifting his leg around the place especially the dog statue wearing a packer headband   :happy1: .well gotta find something fer dinner quick and maybe I could have a happy..... ah who am I kidding.. See ya!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just so you know I am still working. :shocked: ok let it rip. :pouty: ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Define "working"... I am working too. Just dumped some more gin in my printer... :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
me too, just cracked a beer..  just got back from my friends wake...  what a huge crowd!!!  he knew tons of folks...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Define "working"... I am working too. Just dumped some more gin in my printer... :rotflmao:
Union thuggery.  :sleazy: still negotiating and it's been brutal. :confused:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You need to check yer email. I sent you some nice wholesome, thought provoking material like I always do!  :angel:
And what's this? I see Mikey has followed suit! They're gonna wonder why yer laffin'!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/04/19, 10:00:54 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You need to check yer email. I sent you some nice wholesome, thought provoking material like I always do!  :angel:
And what's this? I see Mikey has followed suit! They're gonna wonder why yer laffin'!  :rotflmao:
It'll have to wait till morning, I just got home. Zzzzzzz nappy time.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WAKE UP sleepy heads. Back at it already. No rest for the wicked. :evil: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Not much sleep needed when doing that union thuggery. The ruff union life. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Had 14 this morning heading for the mid 20s today. I could actually see the stars this morning. I wonder if we will actually see the sun today. Have not seen much of that this fall. Beginning to wonder if it is still there. Well just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
But.... That lack of sleep is hard on this old codger. Pretty sure I'll be pulling a Dotch by 7:30 tonight in my chair. And I don't mean pouring gin in a printer either  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: