Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902852 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
But.... That lack of sleep is hard on this old codger. Pretty sure I'll be pulling a Dotch by 7:30 tonight in my chair. And I don't mean pouring gin in a printer either  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:coffee:

Morning. 20* and clear. Headed for 29* with 2-4" snow tonite. Wunnerful. Have fun.
« Last Edit: November 11/05/19, 06:58:49 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well the wake went OK.  also heard from the Dr. about my legs and I will going down to the cities for visit...  they are saying I have very poor circulation in my lower legs and feet..  did get a few things done yesterday only a few more to do outside...  it's 15 this morning..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck on the legs, Mike. Hope it goes well.

Hey, did I ever tell ya what it'll be like when Glenn quits the thuggery?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/05/19, 07:12:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning All,
9* here this morning. The lake is skimming over with ice this morning. Get the ice gear ready like Reb said.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer right, Coop.......I better warm up my shovel.... :party1:

...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 PM THIS EVENING TO
6 AM CST WEDNESDAY...

* WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 3 to locally 5
  inches.

* WHERE...Portions of north central and northeast Iowa and
  southeast Minnesota.

* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to 6 AM CST Wednesday.

* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, TWC says it's 24* & headed for 35*, I guess. :scratch: I think we're on the fringe of Reb's snow so 1-3" is what I'm hearin for us. I need to stop up the street sometime this mornin as we've got a City Council / School Board electiom goin on today. Already got a load of laundry in the dryer too so the rest of the day will be pretty quiet. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

Hey, did I ever tell ya what it'll be like when Glenn quits the thuggery?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: pretty sure i'll get to leave on my terms!!!!!!!!! 

so, late last nite we reached  T/A. dats union thuggery talk for a tentative agreement. this has been the most difficult, frustrating heated negotiation of my career to date to the point the federal mediator would not allow the full committees to be all in the same room at one time. so when this T/A gets reached ya kinda gotta all get together and do the good job atta boy thing.

i could not help myself, so when it was kind of finished i asked the companies lead negotiator, a labor law attorney from Boston, if i was still gonna get a christmas card. boy oh boy did i get........THE LOOK!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: pretty sure i'll get to leave on my terms!!!!!!!!! 

so, late last nite we reached  T/A. dats union thuggery talk for a tentative agreement. this has been the most difficult, frustrating heated negotiation of my career to date to the point the federal mediator would not allow the full committees to be all in the same room at one time. so when this T/A gets reached ya kinda gotta all get together and do the good job atta boy thing.

i could not help myself, so when it was kind of finished i asked the companies lead negotiator, a labor law attorney from Boston, if i was still gonna get a christmas card. boy oh boy did i get........THE LOOK!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:   
You mean he didn't ask for your :evil: address? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

SHE........ may have but i couldnt hear her with my stewards busting up laughing!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: she has my card and the halls address.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Funny, I got a call from a lady yday asking for Glenn's address.... :scratch:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not sure I'd bet on her STILL having your card. ;) :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm not sure I'd bet on her STILL having your card. ;) :smiley:
oh i'm sure she does!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Reb..........it wouldnt surprise me is she does in fact send one.......she's just that goofy!!!!!!! :doah: one thing for sure....i wont be sending her one!!!!!!!! training-087 training-087 :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh and Reb.....that red savoys pizza is right across the street from your Bev's!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man Glenn that sounds stressful.  You better take 2 naps today.  Yup cold here too.  Not much going on here today.  Just ordered tires for the new to me truck.  The ones on it are pretty smooth.  Hope they get here so I can get them mounted before any real bad weather.  The wifes car got a new battery yesterday.  She said she has to go by the outside door at work to use her car starter usually but now it works even in her office.  The old battery only had 225 CCA left in it.  Supposed to have 625 so that made a difference.  Good to have that done before the real cold hits too. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
oh and Reb.....that red savoys pizza is right across the street from your Bev's!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

I didn't notice that......I'd better give it a try sometime!  :tongue:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime altho sometime in the overnite it dipped to 17. Heading for a high in the low 30's f/b (that's agronomy for followed by) snow starting early evening. Accumulations of 2" - 4" expected, f/b some lower double digit and upper single digit lows along with some winds gusting up to 25 mph Saturday nite into Sunday. Time to get out the long winter gatkes as Cannon used to say.

T&A? Female attorney? Christmas cards? Naps? Happy endings?  :kiss: This union thuggery sounds almost like the Hallmark channel!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dipped to 20* TFC here. That's Rebonomy for Too Friggn' Cold.    :bonk: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime altho sometime in the overnite it dipped to 17. Heading for a high in the low 30's f/b (that's agronomy for followed by) snow starting early evening. Accumulations of 2" - 4" expected, f/b some lower double digit and upper single digit lows along with some winds gusting up to 25 mph Saturday nite into Sunday. Time to get out the long winter gatkes as Cannon used to say.

T&A? Female attorney? Christmas cards? Naps? Happy endings?  :kiss: This union thuggery sounds almost like the Hallmark channel!  :rotflmao:
:confused: :confused: :tut: :tut: :tut: :crazy: :doofus: :bonk: :bonk: AE GO BACK TO YOUR GIN BOTTLE PRINTER!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
YIPPEE!! just got a call from the Mpls VA and I can do a video conference call from the Alex VA with them this time!! saves over 200 miles of driving..   let alone drive into the cities!!!  after that I don't know what next.. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do they let ya vid with a hot nurse?   :evil:

And to think, the WFMC can only take yer BP at ONE friggin' place..... :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
YIPPEE!! just got a call from the Mpls VA and I can do a video conference call from the Alex VA with them this time!! saves over 200 miles of driving..   let alone drive into the cities!!!  after that I don't know what next..
cool.......good luck bud......i'm also pretty sure that some of guys here would be more then willing to assist you in getting that circulation back.......for a whole lot cheaper!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cool.......good luck bud......i'm also pretty sure that some of guys here would be more then willing to assist you in getting that circulation back.......for a whole lot cheaper!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :evil: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

you could be right!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too much time on a HH barstool will do that.... :rotflmao:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
.... boy oh boy did i get........THE LOOK!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This look?   :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
.... boy oh boy did i get........THE LOOK!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This look?   :confused:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:ONLY iffin she looked that HOT!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :wowza: AND no it wasnt that look, more like  :shocked: :rolleyes: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and the wrong finger too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, more like this..... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :confused: :banghead: training-087 awe go play in traffic you to troublemaking instigating hooligans!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :censored: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: