Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903415 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, it's 37* & cloudy startin our day. We headed for the mid-40's though today & even warmer tomorrow, I hear. We had some rain here overnight too. Some errands to run today otherwise not a lot going on. Hope your Tuesday is a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............. busy busy day today!!!!!!!!!!!!

seen something odd yesterday. on my way back from red wing just south of the Hall on hwy 10, there putting up a new building next to the boat dealership. just next to it is a little area of like dirt, brush. laying there are 5 or 6 deer carcasses, not gutted. kinda odd??????????????????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe one of those areas where they dump carcass's from test areas???  just guessing..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe one of those areas where they dump carcass's from test areas???  just guessing..
along hwy 10?????? near that vehicle inspection site. i wouldnt think so, but who knows!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

going up deer hunting they had a big azz sign on hwy 210 between brainerd and crosby-ironton for that so i'd guess they'd be marked. this one happened to be at a current landfill site.
« Last Edit: November 11/19/19, 08:39:14 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, I'm back....    :rotflmao:  We did a spur of the moment Deer Camp that I basically jumped in the truck and drove to Luverne.  425 miles.  Had a great time.  Got back yesterday.  We didn't shoot anything except a few cocktails.  First night a 6 pt buck was hanging around but never saw him again.  2 of my closest buddies and I just had a nice reunion. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I have no idea..  it's interesting for sure..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, I'm back....    :rotflmao:  We did a spur of the moment Deer Camp that I basically jumped in the truck and drove to Luverne.  425 miles.  Had a great time.  Got back yesterday.  We didn't shoot anything except a few cocktails.  First night a 6 pt buck was hanging around but never saw him again.  2 of my closest buddies and I just had a nice reunion.
so the FW told you to hightail it for a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:cool: Was wonderin :scratch: as I didn't think we'd heard from ya for 2-3 days.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
yesterday I, well, my wife and I finished cutting wrapping and freezing the small buck my son's friend shot on Saturday.  I decided I would keep this one and the others can have the two does that were taken in for processing. They will cost $110 each so they can pay the bill and keep the venison.   :smiley:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Glen, they have nords as well, if you run low.
But will they honor a Morey's Rewards Card? :scratch: ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
morning fellers............. busy busy day today!!!!!!!!!!!!

seen something odd yesterday. on my way back from red wing just south of the Hall on hwy 10, there putting up a new building next to the boat dealership. just next to it is a little area of like dirt, brush. laying there are 5 or 6 deer carcasses, not gutted. kinda odd??????????????????????

A donation pile for Boar's snauasge?  :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Best of all there's even some sunshine, so far.  :confused:
.13" of rainfall at the ranch in the overnite and .15" in Bugtussle. Keeps topping it off and making it greasier on the soil surface. Tillage keeps getting back burnered. Will need to freeze on the surface to get enough traction altho if it rains as much as they claim tomorrow nite, it likely won't be pretty. Still contemplating one more Canadian excursion. Will hinge on Mrs. Cheviot's demeanor when she gets back from Louisville. If she chases me around the house, I'm outta here!  :shocked: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to see ya back, Barry!  :happy1: We need the "Barry's Home on the Range" chronicles to start the day! At least I do! I love 'em! Saw the new Honda commercial last nite, where they show Baudette testing grounds...isn't that up by you? You could get a job doing that, and have  a lot of fun! Hang around the snack lounge with the production assistants... :sleazy:

Buncha tests at MAYO today for me, then meet with the spinal surgeon to see if the can maybe try one more spine surgery to get rid of all of this pain, or at least get that knee surgery scheduled... :rolleyes:
Rainy and fawgy here at 35*. Sure glad we finished the leaf suck -up yday. Have a good one guys. I'll be having a blast... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/19, 10:34:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning all, got the deer all.quarted last night gone, cut grind and wrap this weekend. looks like the will be ML for a buck, since the ice on red dont look to good by then.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: contrary to what you clowns think Glenn doesnt need to buy fish. you guys seem to keep forgetting..............WOMEN LOVE ME............FISH and DEER FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :campfire:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Who you callin' a clown??!?? I catch my own fish, Bozo!!!   🤡   :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
why????? how..............dont you look a bit goofy bringing your GI Joe fishing pole to the freezer section of the grocery store???????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah: :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
why????? how..............dont you look a bit goofy bringing your GI Joe fishing pole to the freezer section of the grocery store???????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :doah: :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
sorry ......Dotch made me!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The ol' wool yanker?   🐏    ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey, smurfy pole!!!!!! :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: contrary to what you clowns think Glenn doesnt need to buy fish. you guys seem to keep forgetting..............WOMEN LOVE ME............FISH and DEER FEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :sleazy: :sleazy: :rocker; :rocker; :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :happybounce: :campfire:
And then you wake up!!  :bonk: :nerd: :nerd:  ;) ;D

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to see ya back, Barry!  :happy1: We need the "Barry's Home on the Range" chronicles to start the day! At least I do! I love 'em! Saw the new Honda commercial last nite, where they show Baudette testing grounds...isn't that up by you? You could get a job doing that, and have  a lot of fun! Hang around the snack lounge with the production assistants... :sleazy:

Buncha tests at MAYO today for me, then meet with the spinal surgeon to see if the can maybe try one more spine surgery to get rid of all of this pain, or at least get that knee surgery scheduled... :rolleyes:
Rainy and fawgy here at 35*. Sure glad we finished the leaf suck -up yday. Have a good one guys. I'll be having a blast... :rolleyes:

Yep, that is just a mile or so south of Town.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe if you guys hang out around there with some pks of venny snacks......    :azn:
« Last Edit: November 11/19/19, 02:46:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, coffee is tasting good this morning..  going to go to Alex and reload supplies..  I see today in to tonight we might rain and then snow..  got my stuff done in Sartell yesterday and had lunch at a Red Robin..  it's good but nothing special over all to me..  have a good day all!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 31 to start the day here with some snow coming later today. Hear 3-5" possible. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 34* & on our way to 50*, I guess. :scratch: Some precip in the fcast here too but it looks like ours will be all rain as it 'sposed to stay around 45* overnight. Had some clouds roll in & the wind went NW yday that put a bit of a damper on the day. Sounds like we're headed back to Austin again today, not sure how long this stay will be. Hopin to come back home Saturday unless something new pops up. Have a good day! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers .........friggin paper work today. :confused: :confused: :angry2:

mike...my thoughts on red robin too!!!!!!!! nuttin special happening today.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I like the place called short stop,  broasted all you can eat chicken for lunch for $10.00, that includes tax, beverage and soft serve ice cream... 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I like the place called short stop,  broasted all you can eat chicken for lunch for $10.00, that includes tax, beverage and soft serve ice cream...
is that located on 3rd st, behind crossroads by the xcel place??????