Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904287 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Del you kind of scare me.  I read you all wrong.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Is that like Mr Wizard on TV?   ;)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya you got it.   :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Geez Del you kind of scare me.  I read you all wrong.

I was a senior in High School, interested in science and math.   That's scary?

Went to the U and got a BSEE.   And so on and so on.   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 22* & headed for 42*, I guess. We had an appt with the lawyer yday to work on the estate stuff at 11. Now we're back home for a few days before goin back up for Thanksgiving at Sis's. Jumped in my car to come home yday, it wouldn't start so we grabbed the battery pack & jumped it. Got home, stopped to pick up the mail & it wouldn't start again. So home to unload, then down to the farm supply store where they put a new battery in for me. Ready to go by 5. :cool: Only the 2nd battery I've put in since I've had the car(~15 years). Looks like it's laundry & college football day here. Hope your Saturday is a good 1. Good luck to all you last weekend hunters :deer:, be safe.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna get up into the 30's here today.  The river is open in the middle yet.  This warm weather may open it up even more.  Gonna watch the Gophers today at 11.  Hope they beat Northwestern.  Other than that just kind of a lazy day I hope.  Have a good one.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here going for the upper 30's..  I have some cleaning done this morning already and just a few more things to do..  going to the GF's family thanksgiving gathering for lunch, that will be fun... it will be at the family farm..  yea Gunner my truck needs a new battery to..  it's 8 years old..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Knew mine was weak, it was time. Just glad it gave out now instead of in another month or 2 when the weather isn't nearly as cooperative. :cool:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I noticed the wifes car turned over a little slowly a few weeks ago.  Had the battery checked and it was real weak.  2011 car and it was original battery.  Glad we noticed it before winter too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folksters. 24* and frosty here. I see most of the leaves on the apple and lilcas let go during the big wind/rain the other day. Sure glad the mowers are put away for the year.   Lazy day here too. Headed for the 40's. Go with the flow. I could go out and suck up all those leaves though.... :rolleyes:   Have a good one guys.
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 08:17:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea that's how old mine is, 2011..  it turned over slower the other day..  got to get it done!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I turn over slower every morning, too. *creak*ow*

I've been thru 3 in the Ford. Had a bad one right from the factory, and then the 2nd one crapped out too. 3rd one is six yo and fine. (I test them a couple times a year)
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 08:22:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning all, gona head into the woods and check a cam for muzzy season, maybe ill get a chance to shoot a bigger one for my wife and enter it in the contest. Right glenn.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:. teasin buddy. got alot of quartes to butcher today, debone, package and grind. have a buddy coming to help but the quarters are still half froze. maybe tomorrow. got issues with the ice castle i have to deal with smallnstuff but didnt need extra chores this weekend. COOKIE   is doing good, i talked to him yesterday, in alot of pain, but alls good. im gonna order him a pizza! have a great weekend guys. Life is Good!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
It's great to hear he's feeling better, Boar! :happy1:  :cool: Monday, maybe Tuesday you should see my care pkg.
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 09:07:50 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is good news Boar!!!  thanks for the update!!  i sent mine to ya yesterday!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too.  Is he at home?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
As severe as his injuries sounded I'd be shocked if he's home already. But you never know, it would be awesome if he was :happybounce:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just wondered when he said he was going to order a pizza.  Maybe to be delivered in the hospital?

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Glad to hear Cookie is doing better. 25 at choretime with sunshine heading for a high in the low 40's. Soil froze enough so tillage works decently. Didn't thaw enough yesterday to stop them either. A lot of tillage going on before it gets too greasy today. Thought about hauling manure but by the time I got everything greased and opened up I'd get a couple loads out and that'd be it. Wifey is working so will get the Thanksgiving meal purchased & do some more putz projects while watching the Gophers. Might be dry enough to grind up some leaves. Luckily a lot of them blew away. Better get at it.  Off like a prom dress!     
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I just wondered when he said he was going to order a pizza.  Maybe to be delivered in the hospital?
That would be my guess. :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't watch the Gophers/NW game becuz the picture pixillates, pops, cracks and about blows the speakers out every 5 secs...and on 4 of the lower channels, too. DirecTV says they're having issues when I called them....try to have it fixed in 72 HOURS ..   :angry2:
« Last Edit: November 11/23/19, 02:03:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yur buddys at charter will fix you right up.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup to the hospital, hes in tough shape, all brusied up in the face like a severe beatdown and wearingba body brace.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Doubt it. I don't have Charter. Sure woulda been nice to watch the Gophers today.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Doubt it. I don't have Charter. Sure woulda been nice to watch the Gophers today.

You could have charter....   or stream the game with a chromecast or for that matter stick an antenna in the window since the game was on channel 6

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  there saying 46 for a high today so I'm thinking the x-mas lights will probably go on the house today with no vikes game to watch.  2 day work week this week so that'll be nice, looks like it's good timing new skin's are going on the pick em up Wednesday with snow in the forecast for a few different days this week.  Paper just showed up...See ya!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here going for 41..  that will be nice..  I don't have much for christmas lights but today could work for putting them up..  have a good day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Not much going on here today neither.  Watch some football and enjoy the nice weather.  The river is still open about half way.  28 here now.  Good game for the Gophers. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we've got 32* down south here & goin for 45*, they're sayin. It sounds like mikey, LPS, & I have the same game plan for today. Be different with no Vikes game to watch & didn't see but 1 early game that looked of interest to me today but the late matchups were all good. Yeah I think if Ia & Mn would've played yday, LPS, the outcome would've been different as the Hawks struggled, especially Stanley. He had 308 yds but was only 18/35 & they couldn't run the ball at all. All I've got today, have a good 1.
« Last Edit: November 11/24/19, 08:39:36 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Looks like we get a couple days of this before the wheels come off. Sounds like 3" - 7" of snow for Tuesday nite with an encore performance Friday. Can hear the neighbors working ground yet this a.m. so it must be frozen enough to carry them, for a few hours anyway. Possible snow coming again means getting everything picked up & out of the way in the lots in case we need to use the blower. Nice Gophers win but they need to tackle better or they won't beat Bucky.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)