Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903107 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got this from my buddy that pulled stakes and got the hell outta here this month...

Looks like he can't dodge the fluff stuff...he's in Roseville.   :doah:

Tonight
Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Patchy blowing snow after midnight. Steady temperature around 33. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 9 to 12 inches possible.

Wednesday
Snow, mainly before noon. Patchy blowing snow before noon. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Roseville ain't gonna get you away from taxes, diversity, or winter.    Think Aridzona, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah.   Even Florida.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
He gets to sit in his new condo and watch the rest of us....so I sent him a greeting.  :moon:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Or Iowa.  LOL  Move in with Gunner.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Old joke about guy living south of leroy.    Did a new survey and said we just discovered you really live in Iowa...

He said " that's great, I couldn't have handled another Minnesota Winter"

Rim Shot.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got this from my buddy that pulled stakes and got the hell outta here this month...

Tonight
Snow, mainly after 9pm. The snow could be heavy at times. Some thunder is also possible. Patchy blowing snow after midnight. Steady temperature around 33. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 9 to 12 inches possible.

Wednesday
Snow, mainly before noon. Patchy blowing snow before noon. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Roseville ain't gonna get you away from taxes, diversity, or winter.    Think Aridzona, Texas, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah.   Even Florida.

Sure does get him away from the DMC BS and hype. He has no issues with winter. He has issues with the city and no nite spots or entertainment. His son is a singer and guitarist up there.  Danged good. I've seen him. Sounds and plays just like Dylan, who is his Dad's main man. (just spent $550 on a ticket to see him..he follows his concerts from coast to coast) Spent more time driving up there to hit the clubs/entertainment venues than living  down here. Lived up there for a few years a while ago. No comparison to CAWchester from his viewpoint.
I'll pass along yer informative insights to him, though. I'm sure he'll sit right up and take notice.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 05:34:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Or Iowa.  LOL  Move in with Gunner.
good one lps, they'd be fightin over the puter all day long to be on here!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it would be almost as fun as if Rebs moved in with Del and his wife.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Reb's could have 2 places..    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Tonight

Wednesday

Sure does get him away from the DMC BS and hype. He has no issues with winter. He has issues with the city and no nite spots or entertainment. His son is a singer and guitarist up there.  Danged good. I've seen him. Sounds and plays just like Dylan, who is his Dad's main man. (just spent $550 on a ticket to see him..he follows his concerts from coast to coast) Spent more time driving up there to hit the clubs/entertainment venues than living  down here. Lived up there for a few years a while ago. No comparison to CAWchester from his viewpoint.
I'll pass along yer informative insights to him, though. I'm sure he'll sit right up and take notice.  :rotflmao:

Whatever.   You complain and complain.   It's minnesota.    I'm not sure that Roseville is that much better than Rochester with taxes and all that.   Got kids in the cities.   and nieces and nephews.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, he moved there, not me. You preach and preach. I just stated that they were going to get a lot of snow up there and you took off on one of yer dissertations.Yer not sure....Why dontcha give him a call and ask/tell him all about it. I'm not interested. Some of us don't like the town as well as you do, so big whoop. To each his own. I'm surprised as much as you know YOU didn't run for President....or world leader. Must be that crystal ball ya got. You could be a world famous seer.
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 06:41:50 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think it would be almost as fun as if Rebs moved in with Del and his wife.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Reb's could have 2 places..    :happy1: :happy1:

He could then move north and show bobber just how to really cook a steak in a bag.  ;)

Then I could turn his place into an "Edgar Cayce's Emporium" and sell tickets for fortune telling from his old crystal ball, or skull, since I'm sure he procured one from the Mayan's.
Naa....I foresee the taxes going way up. Better just sell it.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 06:40:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I know there's a boober on here but who's this bobber guy? .. :scratch:

Snow just started about 6:30. Had a bitch of a time getting the chains & snow blower on the tractor this afternoon. Fought me every inch of the way. Wifey wondered why I was in a foul mood when she got home. Think I'll move in with Gunner too! Got any gin?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gonna be pretty crowded..... ya bringing Ruby? Think he'll  make grocery and booze runs?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I've attempted cooking steaks in the bag but just not dels way..  :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well if Rebs lived with either of them he could invite all of us over for a 2 or 3 day get together. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I've attempted cooking steaks in the bag but just not dels way..  :rotflmao:

now that is funny!!!   :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well if Rebs lived with either of them he could invite all of us over for a 2 or 3 day get together.

Damn right I would!  And no, the dogs ain't sleepin' in my bed!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

OK Glenn, go jump on that one......I left it wide open. :doah:
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 07:36:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: reb and del...…...this is better then rocky and bull...…...oh wait that's been used already!!!!!!!

oh yea snowing pretty good here. :snow1: :snow3: :snow3: :snow5: :snow5:
« Last Edit: November 11/26/19, 07:49:47 PM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, what have you been doing? 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Trying to write his name in the snow. He had to quit after "G"....not enough beer.   :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, what have you been doing?
trying to pull all boars pitch forks outta my back. :confused: :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thundersnow at 10:03...and ya, I have been drinking... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
UFFDA...……...LOOKS NASTY OUT THERE...…………… not sure I'm gonna make it to work. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Roads weren't nice around alex. 27 degrees and about two inches of the white stuff. Going to clean my shop at work and see what else happens. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
city plows went by so out I went. shoveled a bit. snowblower fired up right off the bat. wet and heavy snow. hard to say how much cause of the wind. i'll be late but...………..whatever.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIW. Feels like Friday for some reason. Nice long weekend ahead. Hope all have a good turkey day. I plan to make a bunch of venny sausage this weekend. Also need to get the garage reorganized. Hoping the weather stays south of us. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not sure how much snow we got..  1 to 2 inches I think, but with the wind it's hard to say..  they say Kimball got 8 and 1/2 inches of snow..  going to Alex today and get a few things then clean up around here..  some snow and some cleaning in the house..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The radio said 11" in Waseca and Prior Lake.  None here.  Happy Hump Day!  Finished my AARP Driving course yesterday.  This time it was a 6 hr refresher.  They must know I just reached early early early middle age and thought I needed and extra 2 hours of learning.  LOL  Del what is ANFW?  I'm gonna go to the landfill today and say hi and drop off some junk.  That's about it.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, back north of the border since ~ 1:30 yday. It started snowing here around 5:30 last night & the map looks like we're 'bout done with it. Not sure how much we got but I'm bettin we're closer to the 6" they were predictin than the 10". No plows here yet so not much is movin. We have 31* & a 25 mph NW wind going so getting out doesn't look like it'll be much fun. Have a good 1 &  stay warm, dry, & safe if you have to drive.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
UFFDA...……...LOOKS NASTY OUT THERE...…………… not sure I'm gonna make it to work. 
:scratch: They probably won't even notice ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:. That or they will & have a :party3:. :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon