Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904248 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  a great day to have off I say. The Say us here got a little over 8, and its wet n heavy.  The snow chucker fired right up but struggled a little with that stuff. Gots to go get my new skins on the pick em shortly,  stop and have the ladies run der fingers thru my hair while they cut it.. and some other errands.. See ya!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
ANFW---- Ain't No F***ing Way

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:coffee:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
UFFDA...……...LOOKS NASTY OUT THERE...…………… not sure I'm gonna make it to work. 
:scratch: They probably won't even notice ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:. That or they will & have a :party3:. :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: i have to do a bank run today.......so yea they'd miss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well made it to ramsey. took an hour and a half on a normal 45-50 minute drive. hey 23 and 94 where terrible. girls said so was 169. felt like i was driving on a rumble strip all the way. hwy 10 was surprisingly good. bank run later...oh boy............

sounds like a good day to close up shop early too!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :smoking: :angel:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
UFFDA...……...LOOKS NASTY OUT THERE...…………… not sure I'm gonna make it to work. 
:scratch: They probably won't even notice ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:. That or they will & have a :party3:. :sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley: :laughroll:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: i have to do a bank run today.......so yea they'd miss me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :nerd: :nerd:

I'm sure they'll still tube ya out the milkbone.... :rotflmao:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
HD, I got your donation for our MDHA banquet next March.  Thanks and maybe you can attend and win it back.  ;)
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 at choretime with temps remaining about steady. Recorded 7" of snow at the ranch that melted out to .67" of liquid equivalent precip, 8.5" in Bugtussle and .77" of liquid equivalent precip. Tractor & blower growled their way thru it. As an added bonus with the ground being thawed, I took the tops off all the nite crawler castings so the yard is now as smooth as a baby's butt!  :happy1: Mrs. Cheviot made a punkin pie. Keeping it under Ruby's watchful eye in case Rebs breaks in.  :shocked:
« Last Edit: November 11/27/19, 10:03:13 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
They say the snow that's coming this weekend will be worse.  Was going to go up north muzzy hunting this weekend but the word is was.  Really was looking forward to it.  Now to go do the driveway, brush off the boat ect.  Then make about 7 pounds of stuffing.  good luck.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Took close to 2 hrs to just blow out the drive & through some ice melt down. Pretty small blower so had to take it easy,  still plugged it 8-10 times. Looks like the plow still has 1 more pass on our side of the street so I'm gonna have to mess with it again, I imagine. :pouty:  Had a couple errands & the city streets aren't very good here either. :sad: Haven't heard from the experts :rolleyes: but I'm guessing ~ 6" for us.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
: Mrs, Cheviot made a punkin pie. Keeping it under Ruby's watchful eye in case Rebs breaks in.  :shocked:

Ha! You really think that's gonna work?! I share...and Ruby will be carrying the Reddi-whip as we scoot out the back door... :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
That damn Ruby...  :angry::rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like the weather terrorists are starting in again. :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is colorful!!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  19* here this morning. Sounds like we will be getting some snow this weekend also. Going to make a turkey with the fixings today. So we will be fat and happy this evening. Also going to grind and mix up sausage today. Ya all have a good turkey day.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Happy Thanksgiving all!!!  a quiet day planned here and I like that!!  got my menu all planned out and the only thing left is doing it!!!  have a great day all!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Thanksgiving.   We are going to our niece's for dinner today.   First time traveling on actual Thanksgiving in many years.  Usually go a day early.   But Snow...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys & happy turkey day. We have 21* & goin for 30*. We're going out to our sister's place, < 10 miles, for our Thanksgiving dinner. Eat more than you should as I'm sure we will. ;) Travel safe & enjoy your holiday. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Happy Turkey Day.  We have a 12 lber to cook along with the sausage dressing recipe.  Gonna be a fun day of football and feasting.  Mayhaps a cocktail or two will be consumed too.  I even will check in on the parades to see if any balloons fly away.  LOL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…… its turkey day...…… num num. gonna just be da misses, the sheltie and myself today...…….AND I'M LIKIN IT!!!!!!!!!  :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: nice and quiet.

well LPS...…..I think i'll join you so your not have HH by yourself later!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

manured thru the paper...……..my gawd the ads. one day crap...…..only store i'd go to tomorrow would be the local grocery or liquor store. :happy1: mama is going shopping  :confused: :doah: i disposed of the wallyworld ad so were safe there!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Kinda cloudy and gray but it's still, a good day to grill a turkey. Shoveled the front walk & patio. Got the grill lit, getting close to separating the baskets for indirect cooking. The basting juice ready, turkey on the roast rack idling in the fridge. Found a bag of apple wood I must've cut up and forgot about. At least I think it's apple wood. Soaked it for a few hours so that's ready. I'm about ready for another tincture when the turkey goes on the grill then we get out the real stuff... :rotflmao: Have a great Thanksgiving everone!  :cool:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well plans changed already.  :evil: :evil: not mine but my wifes. guess she's leaving later today to go shopping down in the big city. her daughter lives down there somewhere. coming home sometime sat nite.

I like being left unsupervised!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil: :evil: :angel: :angel: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
with the snow coming she might not get home til Sunday!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
with the snow coming she might not get home til Sunday!!!

she told me she hopes it's a real blizzard and.....

Could be a real blizzard... :evil:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, dinner over, stopped by target in Vadnais on way home.  Not as busy as I expected.   Practically giving away TV s.  Didn't get one, don't need it.Still full.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Went to my brothers for dinner and stayed for supper too.   Now I'm getting things ready for the Lake Rebecca Youth Mentored Hunt.  Three MDHA chapters helps support the Youth hunt at Three Rivers Park district.  Along with financial support we provide several mentors and camp workers.  This hunt is unique as it takes kids through the entire process from scouting, selecting stand locations, sighting in guns, staying at Deer Camp Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Hopefully shooting, gutting, and dragging a deer as well.  Wish them all a good hunt.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  good luck to then deadeye!!  a good day yesterday and good food too!!  no idea what I have going today but I know it will be a good day!!   have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Go out to Walmart and play Bovine Bumper Carts.   :crazy:

I had to stop there last nite for  my Mom; what a zoo! Everyone was buying a new TV....
One of these days I'll haveta get one, too. They've gotten purty cheap.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. I got got the grinding and mixing done on a 150 of sausage yesterday. ll sitting there melding over night. Today we will start stuffing and smoking. Our turkey dinner plans did not pan out yesterday. I went to grab the turkey out of the beer fridge about noon yesterday that bad been in there for a week and it was still mostly froze. We put it in cold water for a couple hours ND it started to thaw. Wife finally said let's have it tomorrow. So we had spaghetti last nite. So today is turkey day. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!