Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900736 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Family business can get funny.  Its too bad folks make things harder than they have to be.  Sorry, Reb.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thinking of you Rebs.  Take care...

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear Rebs.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear Rebs. Thinking of you. Good luck with your Mom.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Luck Reb.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
My sympathy, Reb.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -15 here with a -30 WC..  going to Alex this morning and get a few things...  a good day yesterday, got a few things done and my chili came out darn good!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -10 here this morning. We don't have the snow pack to make it as cold as you fellers south of us. It was supposed to get to -30 in Grand Forks last night. Brrrrrrr :cold:I was able to work on the skid house a little bit last night. Getting a little closer to putting the siding on. When I went out to the garage last night. I got in there and heard a cat meow. Called the wife on the phone and said get out here. We could here it and finally she opened the door and someones cat came running in. It is a friendly little bugger. Just need to find it's owner now. I really, really hope someone claims him. Otherwise I hear Glenn is looking for a cat. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup it is a cold one.  JB that is great!  You now have a cat too.  We love our cat.  She rules the house.  The dogs and her are great friends.  When the dogs are outside she waits by the door and watches for them to come back in.  Fun to watch their interactions.  I have to run to town to pay some bills and get some groceries.  Also thinking of getting my oil changed in the new truck.  That will be a different day though. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's a balmy 6* here with the WC of -7. I need to make a bank run & a couple other stops this AM otherwise just another mike, mike, mike day. ;) Sad news Reb, hope it goes OK with your mom. Hope you all have a good day. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Thanks, guys. Was a real fun day yday. Was just headin' out door to get that TV when the sh** hit the fan. Totally lost it when I went out and told my Mom her husband died.
Won't get into all that. But, there is that strange bond between Mom's and their kids....I just barely entered her room, and she immediately said "Mark, what's wrong?!" She knew right away...that just stunned me. Got appts and stuff today, so the whole TV thing is on hold. What a year......gotta start going right for me sometime soon. Time to get crackin' here, have a good one guys, and stay warm!
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 08:39:47 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers from red wing. Suckiest part of my job. Proof reading a new agreement. :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Aw, poor l'il fella!!! !  :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :mooning: :nerd:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK, Mr. Crabby Appleton.
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 09:16:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
My wife found out who the cat belongs to this morning. That is good news since we already have a cat and he is strictly a house cat. I really didn't want another. Big reason the stray is another male and would need to see doctor snipperdoodle and get declawed. More money.  I have a feeling he will be back though. I guess he is an outside cat and now knows what it is like to live the high life in a nice warm garage. The wife wants to keep him because they keep it outside. Lots of cats live outside.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Could ya mail it to Glenn? You know, kinda an early Christmas present to help him celebrate?  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 10:15:39 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our cat Bob is an inside cat too.  We do let her go out on the deck to check things out when we are there.  One night last summer she must have snuck out when I let the dogs out and I didn't know it.  SO the next morning the wife gets up and can hear Bob meowing outside.  Here Bob had been out all night and slept under the steps.  OH MAN!!!   Did I get yelled at.  LOL  Or what I call getting yelled at.  Pretty funny actually.  Bob can't even run very fast so she just stuck around.  She is fixed too so the sex thing didn't get her to wandering. 
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 11:20:42 AM by LPS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Love that....a female cat named "Bob".  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
when we had cats they were inside too.. 

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Our cat is an indoor cat also but she loves to go out and catch chipmunks. We put her on a leash and she’ll stay out all day. The one day I decided to take her for a walk down the street and the neighbor came out to walk his German Shepard, he looked at me and started to laugh and bust my balls. I told him a real man can walk his cat without feeling embarrassed. So we walked together me with my cat and him  with his Shepard. You should’ve seen the looks we were getting when people drove by. She loves belly rubs just like a dog
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 01:00:46 PM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ha Ha that is great Coffee.  I keep thinking of trying to get Bob used to a leash. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Our cat Chester loves to get his belly rubbed also. We found him along a dirt road in the state forest when he was a kitten. Figure some one abandoned him. His chest is all white so that is how he got the name Chester.

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
I told my wife to quit feeding our cat Bear, but she won’t listen.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya Cooperman!!  we had a big yellow male and he an extra toe on each paw!!  man he weighed 20 pounds or so if I remember correctly...  he was a funny feller too!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  his name was Scrubs, as a kitten he always check out buckets of water and almost every time as a kitten he fell in!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is Bob, Sammy and Buddy.  They are all good friends.  Bob has thumbs on her front feet.  And Bob is 18 lbs. 
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 05:06:04 PM by LPS »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
My daughter's cat Betty White. AKA Fat Cat.
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What do yo feed those guys??! Kitty lasagna?  :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
My daughter's cat Betty White. AKA Fat Cat.
Not only is mine fat but very long, she stretches completely out when she is sleeping. Once in bed with you she doesn’t like to move over to give you room. The top picture is her favorite position.
« Last Edit: December 12/11/19, 05:53:15 PM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.