Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903274 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Global warm-up of 24* down here. Got things all set up for the new TV install Friday am. Looks like movie nite and  :popcorn: ! Finished chipping the ice glaze and shoveling snow at ceme a bit ago, then gonna grab some lunch and go out to see Mom. That's gonna wrap my day up at about 4:00 for the duration. Dotch's AD (Alien disease) is hittin' me good.
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 11:34:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! Was 17 at choretime and appears to be 21 based on my recent trip to the post office. Temp's better than it's been so I opened the east door on the barn. The yearlings can grind on their round bale outside rather than burning up precious small squares inside. The alien has been a nuisance (*hack* *cough* *hawk loogie* repeat) but not debilitating, yet. Tuckers me out tho. Can sleep all nite and still feel tired when I wake up.  :confused: Nothing a few afternoons of cocoa, tincture, Gunsmoke and Judge Judy couldn't cure methinks.  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
brandy, hot water and honey might help..  but I know you like gin...
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I did a couple of VSOP's + cocoa Saturday nite. Couldn't taste the brandy but it sure warmed me up nice. Ruby left the bedroom because I was snoring so loud. She's a busybody. She went to the kitchen & cleaned off all my dirty plates so I could put them back in the cupboard.  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm thinking you got the hots for Judge Judy.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've always had a thang for older women, my Entomology lab partner, my Agronomy TA, my wife... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 01:07:12 PM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I did a couple of VSOP's + cocoa Saturday nite. Couldn't taste the brandy but it sure warmed me up nice. Ruby left the bedroom because I was snoring so loud. She's a busybody. She went to the kitchen & cleaned off all my dirty plates so I could put them back in the cupboard.  :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I've always had a thang for older women, my Entomology lab partner, my Agronomy TA, my wife... :rotflmao:
why.......so they couldnt outrun you!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nah, they just always seemed to know my weaknesses, impressionable young lad that I was... :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3lKbMBab18

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So what was that weakness?? A gin bottle. :surrender: :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just for Dotch and Reb to lighten your cloudy afternoon.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlNfS24ZAI4

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

•  So, did you change yer name to "Fang"?   :sleazy: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 03:21:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
That was quick... you couldn't have even listened to it that fast.... :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Listened to what?

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
So what was that weakness?? A gin bottle. :surrender: :scratch:

•They found out I had a hibachi
•I enjoyed grilling lamb chops on it! 
:angel:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Went out to see Mom, and while sitting at stoplight, guy next to me starts honking......WTF?!
Looked over, and.... Two big Turkeys! Walking down the middle of the road! Sure glad my camera was sitting there!  Shoulda opened my door and grabbed xmas dinner. Haven't had  any yet this year.  :evil:

Click on pic for zoom....
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 05:39:50 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday to BG!  :rocker;

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks funny without his beard! And where'd he get that silly lookin' gitbox?!  :cool:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya! But get rid of that Dylan hat!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/oHCVGYBa22c
« Last Edit: December 12/16/19, 06:11:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. I always liked ZZ Top. :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: It was 7 above when I got up at 4 and it was 1 above when I walked out the door at 5:30. Going to keep dropping all day I guess. Not much else new here. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 21*presently & headed for near 30*, I hear. We've got some 40's in our fcast for the weekend down here. :cool: Got a good share of my list crossed off yday so I'm not sure :scratch: what's in store for today. I'm sure something will pop up. That's all I've got today, hopin your Tuesday is a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ya I always liked ZZ Top too.  I see it is going to get down to -20 or so tonight and then will stay above 0 for a couple of weeks.  That will be nice.  SO yesterday I was trying to fire up the Ski Doo and I think I flooded it.  I pulled it in the garage to let it warm up overnight and will charge the battery today.  When I close the garage up I can't see Buddy.  I called and here he comes running at full tilt from the river.  He thought we were going for a run to the river on the sled but I didn't show up for the party.  LOL  He has been pooping like crazy since.  I think he ate one of my buddys fish while he was waiting for me on the river.  I am going to put my house out in a couple of days when the weather moderates. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, yup ZZ top are darn good!!!  I did get a few things done yesterday and will do so today too...  Christmas is sure rolling in fast!!  16 here now and falling temps here today too.. -12 tonight..  have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, yup ZZ top are darn good!!!  I did get a few things done yesterday and will do so today too...  Christmas is sure rolling in fast!!  16 here now and falling temps here today too.. -12 tonight..  have a good day all!!
BAH.....HUMBUG!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :embarrassed:

morning.................... :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
BAH.....HUMBUG!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :embarrassed:

morning.................... :pouty:

Ya, maybe...but I sure hope you've found time to get my present!   :undecided:

Cheer up! I'm gonna mail yers today! 

Morning ol' buddy !  :nerd:
« Last Edit: December 12/17/19, 08:25:14 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

i already had sheep turds sent to me once!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

i already had sheep turds sent to me once!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:
:taz: :taz: :thumbs:  :pouty: He beat me to it as I was just gonna suggest askin Dotch to send him another present & see if'n that might cheer him up. :sleazy: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I would NEVER do a thing like that!  :tut:  Here I posted proof that I was thinking about him yday when I saw these tur......er, look what was outside Mr. Sparkles!  :whistling:

I'm trying to wrap his present now, but I need a flatter box... ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I would NEVER do a thing like that!  :tut:  Here I posted proof that I was thinking about him yday when I saw these tur......er, look what was outside Mr. Sparkles!  :whistling:

I'm trying to wrap his present now, but I need a flatter box... ;)
all i see is reb and dotch escaped the asylum!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: