Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902029 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
He's not talking to me, though, just Dotch.  :rolleyes:

He just likes me for my cat jerky... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Rotating a couple full cans of Hamms into empty ones...... :happy1:

Hamms???? They still sell that stuff?

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  looks like another nice day today!!  hope every one has there shopping done!!  if you are doing any shopping that is!!!  if any one is traveling today be safe!!  got a few small things to do today and that is about it..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I have a couple of things to do today.  The wife works till noon.  I am going to go get some scratchoffs and put them in an envelope for her.  Probably put some Powerballs of Gopher Fives in there too.  Maybe she will win a million dollars.  We hardly ever do them so Christmas is the time we do.  Man did the Vikes game suck last night.  Happy Christmas eve to all of youse!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers..........i'm hard at work already............ bah humbug to all!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hope everyones christmas is a good one.

damn i feel old today my twins, the babies turn 40 today!!!!!!!!! :doah: :shocked: also 2 years ago we lost our grandson.....that stilll sucks.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it's 33* now & it's 'sposed make 43*. Got to town ~ 10 yday & had some stuff on the list right away. We had a few things we needed for today & stopped to have some lunch, everywhere we went was  :crazy: busy. No more of that today, hopefully. A few small things for me today so it should be a breeze. :happy1: :cool: Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas!! Steak , eggs n bacon consumed now its time to run some errands.  Gotta get some work boots, dog food and some other stuff. The SIL and the kids are coming over this afternoon,  probably have a giant pan of lasagna and garlic bread tonight, well gotta fly!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Buncha Santy Claus deliveries today. Some end of year business needing my attention next. Oops! Repair shop just called. They wanna put new tires on. First better hit the meat market for oysters & a gift certificate then to the grocery store quick. After I get the pickup back, it's home to get some chops out to thaw, make another delivery then move bales. Was hoping they'd last another day yet. The sheep look like woolly beach balls with heads and legs. Unlikely to make the news for animal neglect.  :shocked: Choretime then intoxication time! I love it when a plan comes together.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Survived the 30 something family members that were at my house last Saturday.  No political or religious fights.  Now for a much quieter and simpler day, just my wife's brother, our three kids, and their families will be over for supper and gift exchanges.  Always a great time.   
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I had a good day yesterday..  hope everyone else did too!! not much going on today but that's just fine!!  hope you all have a great day!!! 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
That's all I got to say on the matter.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Merry Christmas boys!!!! 22* here this morning. Made it to 30* yesterday. I started on the foam insulation in the fish house yesterday. Also ran to town. Got a propane tank filled and purc
hased fittings to hook up the heater in the fish house. Barry, where did you get the tamarack from? Well off to get some fake coffee. Have a good Christmas boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks good Jb!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Merry Christmas to all of youse.  House looks great JB.  I have had this pile for a few years.  I need to get it burned up before it rots on me.  Ferriers by Pit sell lots of Tamarack for wood heating.  I think you have to buy a 7 yard load to get it delivered.  I think you can call Stuart Ferrier.  Or call Kenny Larson.  He is a few miles east of me and he has a 7 yard center mount pivot truck.  I got a load of birch a few years ago from him.  Man did I like that.  Smells great and burns nice too.  OK now I have to reveal that I got me a Sous Vide thing for Christmas!!   :happy1: :happy1:  I am excited as heck to use it.  Has lots of recipes but the writing is so small I have to take my glasses off to read it.  LOL  Now I have to decide what to cook first.  I am almost as cool as Del now.... 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my wait til Reb hears that!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I know, he is the one I'm worried about. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and don't forget Glenn too!!   :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Ignore him when he tells you that you will be poisoned.

My h

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

My h

See?! He dropped over in mid-sentence!  I rest my case.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/25/19, 10:01:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh my wait til Reb hears that!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
OMG what's this world coming too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ya boil noodles, and hot dogs...……..not good meat!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

My h

See?! He dropped over in mid-sentence!  I rest my case.  :coffee:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Merrychris.t fus!! alls cool her have a great day! i have a bear and elk roast i  the crocpot cant wair
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, Christmas is over at our house...…….nice and quiet, just the way I like like it.   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

I see the weather terrorists are starting again for the weekend.  :pouty: :pouty: gonna just putz around the house today.!!!!!!!!! chicky chow mein is on the menu tonight. leftovers for din-din.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Had my tincture, chops are marinated, taters are washed. so am ready to get the grill to commence. Wife is under the weather so I've been hard at it. The positive is she probably won't have the energy to chase me around after dinner!  :happy1: May play with the quick hitch on the tractor this afternoon to see how the modification on the snow blower worked out. Or I could take a nap. It's at this point I ask myself, WWGD? (what would glenn do)  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got taters on the grill now and the porter house will be next!!!!  all oiled up and seasoned with course salt and course black pepper!!!  oh and onions on the taters too!!!   and some cheese on the taters too!!! 
« Last Edit: December 12/25/19, 12:05:07 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Had my tincture, chops are marinated, taters are washed. so am ready to get the grill to commence. Wife is under the weather so I've been hard at it. The positive is she probably won't have the energy to chase me around after dinner!  :happy1: May play with the quick hitch on the tractor this afternoon to see how the modification on the snow blower worked out. Or I could take a nap. It's at this point I ask myself, WWGD? (what would glenn do)  :rotflmao:
no nap!!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
urp!!!  darn that was good!!!!  can't beat a good grilled steak and taters!!!  now just wait for HH!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HH on Christmas day???????????? at home????????? :scratch: :scratch: