Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901091 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nope!!!  Gf's place!!!   :happy1:

wondered how long before you would ask.....   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
nope!!!  Gf's place!!!   :happy1:

wondered how long before you would ask.....   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We dont mind goin out for HH, but sure is safer here.. Evening peoples one more year almost in the books, the Mrs got an air fryer and a instant pot which I'm looking forward to trying out  :rotflmao: . Great looking shack jb, it's almost as fun building them as it is kicking back fishing !! Great score on the Boilermaker lps, ya cant have too many cooking methods,  some day I'll give er a whirl.  Dont under estimate being under the weather Dotch,  ruby might hafta watch yer backside!! Nuttin wrong with being a putz around the house Glenn, boar that would make for a great roast, and mikey I have no idea how you can fire up the grill at noon, grill all that fine grub and NOT have a cold one in your hand.. :bow:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey guys, just got back from Sis's house  about 4:30 & everything went pretty smooth for us today. Think :scratch: we hit mid 40's here today & we had steady rain here ~ 9 this morning. I just seen on the news that it was 54* today down home. Going to hang around here for the next day or 2 most likely. Have to see what the weather looks like for Saturday. Hope your holiday went as well as ours. :happy1: :cool: Pretty sure I just heard the HH bell so I better go, 'cause I don't wanna miss out. ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We dont mind goin out for HH, but sure is safer here.. Evening peoples one more year almost in the books, the Mrs got an air fryer and a instant pot which I'm looking forward to trying out  :rotflmao: . Great looking shack jb, it's almost as fun building them as it is kicking back fishing !! Great score on the Boilermaker lps, ya cant have too many cooking methods,  some day I'll give er a whirl.  Dont under estimate being under the weather Dotch,  ruby might hafta watch yer backside!! Nuttin wrong with being a putz around the house Glenn, boar that would make for a great roast, and mikey I have no idea how you can fire up the grill at noon, grill all that fine grub and NOT have a cold one in your hand.. :bow:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: boober...…….don't be abusing that Boilemaker word  :tut: :tut: :tut: specially reffering to boiled meat. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
HH on Christmas day???????????? at home????????? :scratch: :scratch:
Not everyone is like union thugs that are like " you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning " 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

never said I didn't!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 30* and snowing here this morning. Had about an inch of snow when we left for work. Not sure how much we are supposed to get. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Ours was a peaceful one. So perfect in my eyes. I finished putting in all the styrofoam yesterday afternoon. Just nee to get some more great stuff expanding foam to finish locking it all in. I cut the pieces short and then I am foaming the gap to lock them in and seal it. It may not look the prettiest, but it will eventually get covered. Just not this year. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
monrin all, sounds like a good plan Jb!!  looks like we got some snow over night too..  not sure it was much but most likely enough to cause road issues...  going to Alex today and re-supply...  hope all had a good Christmas too!!  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Had a fun day yesterday.  The wife even went out fishing with me for awhile.  I ran out of propane so we didn't stay long.  She did catch a 15" sauger.  That is pretty nice for a sauger.  Looks like I will be filling my tanks today.  lol  We did watch "The Irishman" too.  Good movie.  I didn't realize how some of the things fit together in the time line.  Very interesting!  May have to watch it again.  Did get some more wood cut so that felt good just to get out and get some exercise.  Gonna take it easy today.  It is snowing lightly here right now.  Have a great day all of you.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........no snow out this way. fog lifted and the roads where good.  back at work.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe an inch here

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 35* to start here & that's the high today. No snow here either in fact the rain yday took some of what we had. Got some errands to run this morning & not much else planned. Hope your Thursday is a good 1. :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/27/19, 07:00:00 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 at choretime heading for a high near 32. Really?  :rotflmao: A little glaze on things from the mist but otherwise no precip. Had a good Christmas. Got a shine on and proceeded to stuff ourselves. After I got everything cleaned up, the wife insisted on watching Halllmark. I snuck off to the bedroom, plopped down in the bean bag chair, covered up with a blankie and watched Andy Griffith. About an hour later Ruby woke me up and needed to go out to poop in the yard. Almost told her I was taking her treats back to FF!  :tut:

Yer fish house looks good enuff for the girls I go out with JB!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/26/19, 11:42:23 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i'd sure like to comment on dotches last comment...............but i wont!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

man the weather terrorists are really rampin up now. :doofus: :doofus: :doofus:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh hesh up and go get a massage... :rotflmao:

Ya looks like it's heading more youse guys direction. Why should Reb & I have all the fun?  :confused:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i may!!!!!!!! i also seen where the waitress gets your gin from!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19* to start the day here heading for 20 something. Yep, the weather terrorist are even clammering that we are supposed to get a bunch of snow up here too. Starting tomorrow night into Monday. I think Barry and I need to start the big fans up and try and blow it south. I watched the weather on the 10 o-clock news last night and da american model showed us in the 4-8" range of snow. Da European model showed us in the 12-18" range and snowing thru Monday, yikes. I hope they are both wrong and it stays south. Plan was to go get the new truck tomorrow, but now da eife is all never about the weather. So I will check and see if we can go tonight, otherwise it will be next Tuesday after work. Time will tell I guess. Well, off to the races. Have a good one boys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
O ya?! Well, we have some big fans down here! We'll just blow it back atcha!!!  :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30* at the moment & might make the upper 30's. Looks the upcoming storm won't hit here 'til early(4 or so) AM & we're going to be right close to 32* so it'll be ice, at least to start. Hope they are out treating the roads as we're planning on going home tomorrow sometime. I got my running done early yday so I spent a good part of the rest of the day sortin more of Mom's paperwork. Lots of stuff with acct #'s, ss #'s on it yet so it's hard to be too carefull. That's bout it today, hope you have a good 1.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I plowed up the snow yesterday, must have been close to 3".  The weather channel only has us under a 20% chance of snow on Sat but Sun and Mon look to be the big days.  That could change easily so will stay tuned.  Got some running around to do today to get ready for the snow storm party for the wife and I.  LOL  Good thing I have all of this time to get er done...    :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  yup it looks like we will be getting blasted with snow by the time this weekend is over!!  looks like today is going to be the quietest day of the weekend..  have a good day all!! 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..................had a dusting of snow last nite, but nuttin by the time i got to monticello. man i cant believe the price differnce in gas, even from one holiday station to another. holidays in monty was 2.43, in elk river 2.33.

well momma is leaving me again today!!!!!!!! :happy1: :taz: :dancinred:, er i mean  :doah: :pouty: :doah: :rotflmao:. just gonna work on my honey do list this weekend. no travel plans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas is 2.54 here in Warroad. 2.49 in Roseau last night and when we went thru Baudette last weekend they were 2.66. Nothing like stick it to the fisherman.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas is 2.54 here in Warroad. 2.49 in Roseau last night and when we went thru Baudette last weekend they were 2.66. Nothing like stick it to the fisherman.
Seen it as low as $2.28 down home just before Turkey day, it was $2.40 when left for Christmas. It's usually at least $.10 cheaper in Mason City.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 i've noticed the more off the beaten path, not so heavily travelled its cheaper. along the main highways or freeways its higher.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
$2.42 to 2.45 here

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2.35 and 2.36 here...

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. A little mist last nite but has taken a break for the time being. Oh well at least it sounds like a crummy weekend. Predicting 1/2" - 3/4" of rain tomorrow. At least it's not the snow predicted for north of here. Good day to have a tincture and warm my bones by the fire. Oh wait, that's every day... :scratch: Haven't been checking the gas price but will take a look. Gauge is down to a quarter. Oh, and glenn,  :moon: 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime heading for a high in the low 30's. A little mist last nite but has taken a break for the time being. Oh well at least it sounds like a crummy weekend. Predicting 1/2" - 3/4" of rain tomorrow. At least it's not the snow predicted for north of here. Good day to have a tincture and warm my bones by the fire. Oh wait, that's every day... :scratch: Haven't been checking the gas price but will take a look. Gauge is down to a quarter. Oh, and glenn,  :moon:
:pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: i love ya 2 man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :cool: