Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905380 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Andy's at crossroads for sure, and probably also the one off 41st street by Home Depot.

Nope and nope. Girl at 41st St needs a new job. She doesn't know difference between a bourbon and a blended whiskey. She actually asked me if Seagrams or Canadian Club is one...becuz that's what they had. Head for Walmart, sweetie.  Can't believe they have no Maker's Mark or Wild turkey...don't you have a bottle of Knob Creek, somewhere, Del?
got an unopened bottle of Makers mark and a open bottle of evan williams and a couple of little woodford reserve from the airplane. 

Did you call on the telephone or go look at the actual store?   Brick and mortar...

Just get mr sparkles out and drive to crossroads.   There is a whole rack of those minis in the very front of the store at Andy's.    Monday Monday.
« Last Edit: December 12/29/19, 04:10:44 PM by delcecchi »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Do I need to bring edibles back from Ca in my suitcase for all you geezers?   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
go to California?????? and miss all this glorious weather!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I called and had a guy check there, he said they don't...named off what they had. I had the girl check and go look....figgered if their staff can't check it out, I ain't wasting my money there. Customer service, ya know. Chafoulis has enough money anyway.
I've got a buddy that owns a bar. I'll just get some from him. Shoulda thought of that first.
Memory's slipping. Should tell ya what happened with the stereo/TV issue.... :doah:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do I need to bring edibles back from Ca in my suitcase for all you geezers?   

Well, it certainly would be a nice gesture. How about you check tomorrow when you pop into Denny's for yer Beemer Bfast?  :rotflmao:

Read yer PM!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 12/29/19, 04:21:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Bbq sauce usually isn't this difficult, I know you need to stay otta the liquor stores reb so just use what you already have. The toilet wont know the difference..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
But I done needs that smoky bourbon taste for my little snausages!!!  :rotflmao:

Ya, I'd get pretty tempted iffin I walked into a liquor store. Don't wanna spend NYE in the ER fulla hives and anaphylaxsis.
« Last Edit: December 12/29/19, 05:00:39 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The plows just went through. I first thought screw it but went out and cleaned the end if the driveway. Wow :confused: what a sloppy heavy wet pike of slop.  It would if been a ugly frozen ridge if it froze had I not threw most of it bad in the street  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: J/K but man what a mess

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's its amazing how one really cant sleep in on a day off. Just went to the mailbox a d it's like a freezing fog or drizzle, here we go again.  Not much planned for the day besides goin to Costco and getting some seafood for tomorrow night,  might go check out a few more lakes perhaps.  Drive safe all!!
« Last Edit: December 12/30/19, 06:17:57 AM by Bobberineyes »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yep it started snowing just before 7 am yesterday. The wind was whipping off of the lake and lots of drifts in the yard. Driving thru the shelter belts where the wind doesn't blow I would say there is 10-12" of snow. More than we needed. Tonight I will be cleaning up snow from the driveway. Got most of my projects done over the weekend. So, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
motnin all, yes that was some very wet snow!!  I'm glad I got mine done yesterday before it froze up over night too..  got a few small things to do today but nothing pressing...  24 here now and that will be the high today too..  small chance for snow..  oh well!!   have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. I measured 7-8" on the deck yesterday when I first plowed.  Then last night the neighbor called that he was stuck plowing his drive and needed a pull.  I took the plow truck over and we had another 4"+ so I plowed us out again.  Windy here now but looks like the wife will get out easily.  SO I can enjoy my coffee.  I will go out and touch things up later after it gets light out.  Looks like we could get some snow later tonight but not much.  Well enjoy your day all of you. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 27* now with a snow shower. The real stuff don't start 'til 'bout noon with only 1-3". Wind will pick up, ~20 with gusts to 35 around noon too. My brother needs to be in Mason City for a eye appt by 10 but I'm stayin put. have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's its amazing how one really cant sleep in on a day off. Just went to the mailbox a d it's like a freezing fog or drizzle, here we go again.  Not much planned for the day besides goin to Costco and getting some seafood for tomorrow night,  might go check out a few more lakes perhaps.  Drive safe all!!
yea butt.........isnt sleeping till 6 am sleeping in fer ya!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.......... roads werent to bad, gotta do a bank run to minneapolis then maple grove, gonna get on that ASAP as it sounds like its going to  slowly get worse.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
yea butt.........isnt sleeping till 6 am sleeping in fer ya!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.......... roads werent to bad, gotta do a bank run to minneapolis then maple grove, gonna get on that ASAP as it sounds like its going to  slowly get worse.
ya gotta point.. looking at traffic on da tube it doesn't look like alotta fun out n about. Think I'll just putz around town.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes. Not doin' a thing down here where us non-northerns live. Fawg and 33*. Morjits saying sleet, ice, and 2-4" later today. TV station says 4-6". Looks like a clean house day. May putz around with the stereo system after my big find the other day.  :rolleyes:
Have a good one, all.
« Last Edit: December 12/30/19, 09:17:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime with falling temps into the upper teens by evening. Just started snowing. Forecasting 3" - 5" possible for here. Got just a tad more rain yesterday & some graupel in the overnite, another .01" at home and only a trace in town. West of here 5-10 miles they got  up to 4" of snow last night. Think I'll hook up to the snowblower again just so it doesn't snow as much. Not that I'm superstitious or anything... :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder if Rh went to work or called it off??  have n't heard any thing yet!!   :scratch:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

ya gotta point.. looking at traffic on da tube it doesn't look like alotta fun out n about. Think I'll just putz around town.
well i just got back from my bank run. hwy 10 was Ok, 47 sucked. 94 was ok to 694, and that was good to maple grove. 94 to rogers sucked 45 mph. 101 across to elk river was good. but, when i left the hall they said 1-3 inches of snow........now its 3-5.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
oh and one of those electronic billboards said 94 and 29 were closed going to Fargo. i lookes on 511 but it didnt show it there.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It looked like close to 3 " on my truck when I left work in Mankato at 3 am. Less than that at home. It looks like it's starting up again now. Peace and Love!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just saw this on the TWC.......we now have a new "SNOW SQUALL WARNING"   ie; something else for them to fudge up.  :rolleyes:

https://youtu.be/ngNx0NQA5I4

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Just the little :snow5: bit this mornin but there's been a very light mist all day. The 1-3" is 'sposed to start anytime now & go 'til ~ 5:30.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home.   Getting nasty out there.  Fortunately it is warm enough that the roads aren't icing up, but they are getting a lot of slop on them, and the wind is getting up.     

Now gotta go pick up wife at Ronald McDonald House at 3 at the end of her volunteer gig...   That could be fun.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Watch out for those snow squalls! I think we're in one!    :snow2:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
We got "white out" here.... :banghead:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Light snow here now.  Windy.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Snowing here (must be Reb's squalls) and breezy. West wind 25 mph gusting to 35. Visibility is OK. Lucky there ain't no graupel cuz that would sting!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You really like that graupel, don'tcha?  :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
You really like that graupel, don'tcha?  :bonk:

heck I had to look that up!!!!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: