Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904304 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I think you should open a bait shop, with turtle clocks on the wall for sale....... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/02/20, 10:50:11 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's again. Not complaining about the weather doldrums. Still plenty of winter left if it's anything like last year. That retirement thing sounds like something that would be fun to try. Amazing what I can get done on my days off if given the time and a few gallons of gas. Rebs, if you can't take a dump at yer place you may hafta make a trip to Lowes to check out their sales again!  :evil:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's an excellent idea! And a great place to do it, too!  :evil: Only 5 hours until they're done...hope the Immodium lasts that long!  :bonk:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
You mean that diverse city of you're won't let you crap on the sidewalk like San Fransisco. :scratch: :doah: what the heck  :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
quick go over to the NL's house!!  no one will know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You mean that diverse city of you're won't let you crap on the sidewalk like San Fransisco. :scratch: :doah: what the heck  :rotflmao:

If I did that, they'd just put a hat and tie on it and say "Another new city council member!" 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
quick go over to the NL's house!!  no one will know!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Entire block is shut down for sewer re-lining...no water, washing, showers, toilet use...until 4:00 PM today.    :angry2:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I know that's why I said that!!  she would never know it was you!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
i retire.....my wife will send me north!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :Clap: :Clap: :happybounce: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Then maybe she would stay home on the weekends more often. ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i retire.....my wife will send me north!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :dancinred: :rocker; :rocker; :blues brothers: :blues brothers: :Clap: :Clap: :happybounce: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Then maybe she would stay home on the weekends more often. ;) :rotflmao:  :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:
:happy1: :rotflmao: maybe......but i would nt know....i'm up nort.........dont care then!!!!!!!!!!! :toast: :old fisherman: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :stillfish: :fishing: :fishing: :Deer: :Hunter: :drinking: :campfire: :campfire:

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folksters. 31* and headed for 37* or so today. Got hit with a dynamite headache and severe gut rot yday. I'd suspicion those shrimp; we all know where they come from, but the headache is throwin' it off. Also I couldn't get warm, then I was too warm, etc.  Hope I don't haveta sit in the bathroom again today, they're doing sewer re-lining work on my street, right out front, and no water usage, toilet flushing, etc. from 8:00 am to 4:00 PM. Guess I'll haveta go sit on a snowbank..... :rolleyes: 
 Have a good one, guys.
Well Reb, that’s what you get when you buy your shrimp at Menards.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
    Blame HD!!!!     :taz:   :banghead:  training-087

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Good morning!! Smells like victory!!! Its a great day to be a Champion!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Champion of what?? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure blame HD!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Reb..............hows that cork holding up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Reb..............hows that cork holding up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I dunno, you better check!  :mooning:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
I orderd my Shirt of champions from dough!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
your a dough boy alright!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

champion of what though.......... ya lost me there??????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
your a dough boy alright!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

champion of what though.......... ya lost me there??????????

;)
« Last Edit: January 01/02/20, 02:58:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I think LPS nailed it with  " I think that is the adjustment.  You can always do it tomorrow if you don't get it done today. " 
That's one of the best things about retirement. You make your own schedule.  You fish when it's nice out.  Hunt when it's nice out.  Garden when it's nice out.  Well you get the picture.  Also, don't forget about volunteering someplace. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think LPS nailed it with  " I think that is the adjustment.  You can always do it tomorrow if you don't get it done today. " 
That's one of the best things about retirement. You make your own schedule.  You fish when it's nice out.  Hunt when it's nice out.  Garden when it's nice out.  Well you get the picture.  Also, don't forget about volunteering someplace.

And you never have to call in sick!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19* here this morning and I don't think it is supposed to warm up much beyond that. Well,  I got to try the retirement thing this morning the Barry way. Kissed the wife and sent her off to work still in sweat pants. I could get used to that. Although it will be the other way around since the wife will be able to retire before me. The crew made it up yesterday evening. So, the fish houses will be going out this morning. Hope the fish are biting. Planning for a fish fry tonight. Well, off to the races. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We expect some nice fish pics! Good luck!  :azn:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here and maybe a chance for some snow..  that is the high too..  driving down to Monticello this afternoon to where the son lives..  the Christmas gathering!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 30* and waiting for the snizzle/snow to hit...so they say. Finally see the ortho surgeon this am, maybe I can finally get that knee fixed. Looks like laundry day and start to clean house later, seem to have gotten over the shrimp flu. Enjoy the day, all.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 28* now Goin for 35*. A lot of our snow disappeared yday but that's gonna change this afternoon, another 1-3" expected. Got a couple things done yday so I'll have to see what's in store for today. Hope your Friday is good 1.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :rotflmao: maybe......but i would nt know....i'm up nort.........dont care then!!!!!!!!!!! :toast: :old fisherman: :old fisherman: :stillfish: :stillfish: :fishing: :fishing: :Deer: :Hunter: :drinking: :campfire: :campfire:
:shocked: What you don't even ask her to go with?  :tut: :scratch: Afraid she'll catch all the fish again?  ;) :laugh: :laugh: Or that she'll interfere with all the :toast: :campfire: :rolleyes: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: January 01/03/20, 07:13:54 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Seems everyone is all revved up today.  TGIF, or at least I think it is Friday.  :sleazy:  I have to run to town to pay some bills so I have that to look forward to.  Didn't catch any fish last night but had a great time anyways.  The heat is always on and I took a cocktail and Buddy with me.  Listened to Vikes stuff whilst there too. The fox must have just ran past the dogs are going crazy.  That darn coyote is hanging around more now too.  I hope he doesn't chase the foxes away.  I like them here.  Have a good one all of you  and good luck fishing with your buddies in your new house Chris. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Finish my coffee and we’re off to deer camp snowmobiling today and tomorrow. Looks like weather will be great and there’s plenty of fresh snow. Have a great weekend everyone.  :happy1:
mm