Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902439 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
We'll see when I can get in.   That feeling like I had a fever even with normal readings broke about midnight, and the cough let up enough that I got some sleep last night.   Just waiting for the sun to come up and the appt desk to open.   

As to not going in earlier...  Friday I didn't feel too bad.   It really got cranked up on saturday and sunday.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: hmmmm latest/ newest new member. Test user!! :scratch: that's a unique screen name. :scratch:
We were running tests because your friend couldn't get a membership.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a good weekend is behind us..  18 this morning going for maybe 30..  got a few small things to do today, but the big one is go see the VA officer in town.. I'll do that this afternoon..   well not much else else going on so have a good day all!!!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15* this morning heading for 29. Had a good weekend. Fishing wasn't super great, but it wasn't all that bad either. Had a big fish fry on Friday and Saturday we almost had our limit. So the gang were able to take home some fish with them. Yesterday morning we went out until 11 in the wind, but it was pretty slow. Sorry, no pictures. Didn't even think to take any. Only 1 slot fish. I was shocked and amazed with the Vikes win yesterday. They can play good when they want to. Hope they can keep it up. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning boys.. the champ keeps championing! swepth the first 4!! life is good!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 19* now & we are 'sposed to hit the upper 30's again today. I've got a few little things goin this AM otherwise just another day. Hopin your Monday's a good 1. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  A bunch of happy Vikes fans out there today.  And yes I did like Boars thing even though it hurt a little.  LOL  Gonna plow an area in the pasture today so I can get bales out for the horses in a few days.  It is only 4 here right now.  Heading to 30, I will believe it when I see it.  Have a great day and good luck to you Del....

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Looks like a relatively nice day on tap. Hey! Tap rhymes with nap! Took a dandy nap yesterday afternoon after the Vikes games. Got the hairy eyeball from the wife when I woke up. Reputedly both Ruby and I were snoring rather loudly. Hard to believe.:scratch: Take care of yerself del. Have done the pneumonia thing a few times so hope that isn't it. Dr. Dotch recommends lots of naps. Could come over and blast you with a couple cc's of Draxxin too. Makes the sheep hop around a while but they get over it.  :confused: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Gotta be careful pokin' them sheep, ya know..... :doah:

https://youtu.be/76wzA2A2T1Q

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 21 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Looks like a relatively nice day on tap. Hey! Tap rhymes with nap! Took a dandy nap yesterday afternoon after the Vikes games. Got the hairy eyeball from the wife when I woke up. Reputedly both Ruby and I were snoring rather loudly. Hard to believe.:scratch: Take care of yerself del. Have done the pneumonia thing a few times so hope that isn't it. Dr. Dotch recommends lots of naps. Could come over and blast you with a couple cc's of Draxxin too. Makes the sheep hop around a while but they get over it.  :confused:

Thanks Dotch.  I had to look that Draxxin stuff up.  My uncle used to give his kids Teramycin when they got sick, he used it for his dairy cattle.  I appreciate the offer but I think I will stick with a Zpac or whatever I can talk them into.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well finally got back on here...  all of a sudden I couldn't log on here...  or rather site could not found???   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:scratch: :scratch: hmmmm latest/ newest new member. Test user!! :scratch: that's a unique screen name. :scratch:
We were running tests because your friend couldn't get a membership.
which friend..........i got so many ya know..............

SHEW.............. i thunk for a while i was put in da doghouse!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Still trying to figure out what kinda bug we have
Some email problems were found when Glenn's"friend" tried to log in.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Friends of glenn's? Well there's yer problem right there!  :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Friends of glenn's? Well there's yer problem right there!  :doah:
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HD, have you tried a healthy dose of Anti-smurf spray? *PHOOOOSH*    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so momma informed me this afternoon we are signed up for the 8 hour defensive driving class!!!!!!!! march 24 and 26. should equate to about 500 bucks a year on car ins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
$500??!?!?!!  How much ya paying now????  :confused:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
so momma informed me this afternoon we are signed up for the 8 hour defensive driving class!!!!!!!! march 24 and 26. should equate to about 500 bucks a year on car ins!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
$500??!?!?!!  How much ya paying now????  :confused:
He's still calculating.   :police: musta gottem a time or twelve.. :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
meh.....i was busy.........it may not be accurate. i just took what we send the crooks monthly and did the math that way. probably scewed.....we have vehicles snowmobile boat ATV ALL TOGETHER.????????????????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's the best way to do it. It's called stacking. Insurance is a good thing to have, but it's still a racket $$$ wise IMO.
« Last Edit: January 01/06/20, 05:44:34 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Car, property casualty, etc insurance is not a racket.   You are paying them a fee in order to assume the risk that something bad happens.   You gawk at the NL and run mr Sparkles into a tree and the insurance company pays for most of the resultant expense.    To get them to agree to do that they have to get more than the expected cost.   

And an update, sounds like I probably have pneumonia.   Got two antibiotics that I take at the same time.   Azythromycin  (z-pack) and Augmentin.     That which does not kill me is supposed to cure me.   

In and out right on time.    Then went to Costco to pick up drugs, and a few items, along with gas at 234.9.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rates are a racket. Huge difference between companies.......$$$$$$

The Z-max blast huh? Did you get to see a real doctor? Better lay low now, Delmar.

If you get bored, you can take me to my appt for my chest CT tomorrow.  (Last one, yay!)

Don't forget to eat lotsa yogurt when yer done with all those killer drugs. Get the guts back to normal so ya can run the souse-o-matic again.   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/06/20, 05:38:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't do it Del.  I bet it is a kapernoscopy he's trying to get out of.  I hope you feel better soon.   I did the AARP Course and save 10% I think.  The first course was 8 hours and just did a refresher that was 4 hours.  I do them at home on my computer.  Thought I would shave a couple of hours off by hitting the button quick.  LOL  NA Didn't work.  They have it down pat.  There is no way you can accelerate the process.  BUT you can stop, go pee, make breakfast, lunch etc. Take part of it one day and part tomorrow.  No matter how you look at it it is a good thing for all of us to do. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I only save like $25 total off my car insurance if I take that, figured it wasn't worth it. Plus, you have to pay for it too, right?

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I think it is $25 or something like that.  I don't save much neither but it is enough to cover the class that is every 4 years I think. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My buddies keep telling me my rates are ridiculously low....and one is an American Family agent. I don't think so. I've got State Farm, and he can't come close to my rate. We just tried again last month, as I wanted to switch insurance. House and everything else were all pretty close with him/other companies, so I guess I'll stick with 'em. Never have had a single ticket or been in an accident that was my fault.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Rates are a racket. Huge difference between companies.......$$$$$$

The Z-max blast huh? Did you get to see a real doctor? Better lay low now, Delmar.

If you get bored, you can take me to my appt for my chest CT tomorrow.  (Last one, yay!)

Don't forget to eat lotsa yogurt when yer done with all those killer drugs. Get the guts back to normal so ya can run the souse-o-matic again.   :rotflmao:

Last time no problems after the antibiotics.    Yeah, real doctor although Stephanie Fink who I see sometimes is like a PA and she is really good.   
No I'm not bored enough to take you to a CT.   That's not one of those things you need a companion to drive you home for is it?