Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901383 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
We must be experiencing one of Reb's patented snow squalls. Just got back in the house from closing the barn door on the east. Nasty out there. I detected no graupel however... :scratch:

Squalling heavily here. The snow this time, not Delmar.   :doofus:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home from work in Mankato. Highway 14 is pretty slick, it's good to be home!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 34* & by the looks of it that'll be the high for the day as the fcast is sayin the wind's goin back NW this am. Some more snow overnight again here, not sure how much.  :scratch: Brother has another appt with a different lawyer this morning & then we'll probably goin back home. Not much more to be done here this trip anyway, hope your Tuesday is a good 1.
« Last Edit: January 01/14/20, 02:52:11 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22 here this morning and going to be dropping thru the day. Wind is going to pick up out of the NW this afternoon too. A little skiff of snow this morning. Some flurries coming down and some freezing drizzle too. Just a lovely day all around. Not much else happening here. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, dang I'm enjoying my coffee this morning..  couldn't have any yesterday...  well I think the day went well yesterday, was supposed to be there till around 3 or 330.. got out of there by 2pm!!!  home by 430m and in time for a couple at HH!!!  I'll learn more about the tests from yesterday this morning but it appears like all is going good..  but  it sure is good to be home!!only got about a 1/2 inch or so of snow last night..  more tomorrow and this weekend??   have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good news Mike.  We got about 3" of light fluffy snow last night.  Will have to plow it.  Gots to go pick up a pallet of supplies at a local business that lets me have stuff dropped off there.  Very much appreciated too.  SO will be a busy morning for me.  That is ok too. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd say we're closer to 1" today & that wind is already switching around & picking up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...........was a little surprised this morning when i went out to the car, had some snow, but was a light mist coming down........roads where so so. meeting in st cloud this afternoon, then gonna take advantage of the menards 15% off everything in the bag deal.

tomorrow a road trip to grand rapids is in order.  the town should be civil since them iowa guys havent been there in a while!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'd say we're closer to 1" today & that wind is already switching around & picking up.
vof course its picking up, Rebs up and at it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :surrender: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........was a little surprised this morning when i went out to the car, had some snow, but was a light mist coming down........roads where so so. meeting in st cloud this afternoon, then gonna take advantage of the menards 15% off everything in the bag deal.

tomorrow a road trip to grand rapids is in order.  the town should be civil since them iowa guys havent been there in a while!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

but they spend more money there than you!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

yea i dont about that........the Unions left a good pile there since 2014.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
vof course its picking up, Rebs up and at it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :surrender: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao::
  :tut: :happy1: & I just felt a big gust out of the NW & the odd thing :scratch: about it is that it was :bs: HOT AIR. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/14/20, 09:13:04 AM by Gunner55 »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: So ALL the unions money is yours. :crazy: You sure your not related to that Jimmy H guy? :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :nerd:
« Last Edit: January 01/15/20, 07:58:40 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:scratch: So ALL the unions money is yours. :crazy: You sure your not related to that Jimmy H guy. :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :nerd:
:confused: :confused: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  funny !!

well just got a call from the VA, one more heart test for me and of course it has to be down in Mpls..  oh well.... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
vof course its picking up, Rebs up and at it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :surrender: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Ah, go back in yer hollow log , ya liddle weezle.  :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
vof course its picking up, Rebs up and at it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :surrender: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao::
  :tut: :happy1: & I just felt a big gust out of the NW & the odd thing :scratch: about is that it was :bs: HOT AIR. ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

That's known in wedder circles as a Smurfrocco Vortex.....technical name would be Blowhardicus Yappacus.
« Last Edit: January 01/14/20, 09:32:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! You too glenn!  :rotflmao: 30 at choretime with temps falling into the mid-teens by late afternoon. Possible snow tonite into tomorrow then cold on Thursday. Chit hauling day today, finally. Have registered my disgust with the complaint dept. of what a royal PITA this is getting to be but somehow the spousal unit only seems to see all the fun stuff like the nieces and nephews feeding bottle lambs, etc. When they don't have to mess with it, it's no problem!  :angry:

Good luck on yer test Mikey!    :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  funny !!

well just got a call from the VA, one more heart test for me and of course it has to be down in Mpls..  oh well....

Good luck Mikey!!!  Hope it goes great! :happy1:

I've cancelled all mine...it's gonna be come what may, good or bad. Called fate.
« Last Edit: January 01/14/20, 09:27:01 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

I know all about Jimmy Hoffa now, I watched the Irishman.    Pretty good actually, if you are old enough to remember all that stuff.

:scratch: So ALL the unions money is yours. :crazy: You sure your not related to that Jimmy H guy. :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :nerd:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Back south of the border since 'bout noon. Stopped for some lunch, came home & moved ~ 4-5" of snow.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got another 2.5" here. Musta been from that Smurf Vortex.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 01/14/20, 03:32:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Off to grand rapids with snow on the way. YIPPEE! :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a snowy morning here..  got some already and a little more on the way..  but this will be nothing compared to what they are saying for Friday..  it's Minnesota and it's January..  going to town this morning and get a few supplies..  other than that not much going on so have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -6 this morning with snow coming down. Supposed to make it to 2 above today then around -20 tonight. Brrrr :cold: Went and drug the new fish out of the donut hole and pulled it onto shore. Have a solar panel i want to mount on it and ran out of time before the crew came up fishing. Otherwise just another day in paradise here. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 20* presently & we might :scratch: make 25* today. After consulting  ;) with a couple of the locals yday I guess it was closer to 6" of  :snow5: over the weekend & it looks like we have a little more on it's way for mid-morning today. Nothin pressing on the list for today, some errands to do...................maybe. Have a good 1

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' folksters. 17* headed for 23* with light snow, sleet, and possible graupel sightings. Wedder Wingnuts are are ratcheting up the hand-crank sirens and dancing the hornpipe on tippy-toes. -8* for tonite, high tomorrow of 5*, then heavy snows on Friday and then Friday nite-Saturday, 2-4" then 3-5" more. Gettin my haircut early am tomorrow, so I better head to the store after to get milk, bread, and eggs, since that's what everybody buys before a storm. Must be a lot of people eat french toast when it's snowing heavily......have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high just over 20 then falling to an overnite low of -10. Got a haircut scheduled tomorrow meself Rebs so great minds think alike. Glad I got the small barn cleaned yesterday w/weather moving in. Was a battle tho. 4 loads of heavy duty sheep manure pack. Luckily my buddy's skidsteer held up in spite of all the dicking around it is to keep it operating. Ran good but noticed a couple oil slicks occasionally then they'd subside. :confused: Sure beats the hell out of pitching it like I've done many times over the years.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -6 this morning with snow coming down. Supposed to make it to 2 above today then around -20 tonight. Brrrr :cold: Went and drug the new fish out of the donut hole and pulled it onto shore. Have a solar panel i want to mount on it and ran out of time before the crew came up fishing. Otherwise just another day in paradise here. Have a good one boys.

JB, I’m looking for a solar panel to mount on my skid house to charge a deep cycle battery. Can you provide some information on the unit you have?
Thanks

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Well its Friday for me today. Got tomorrow off to set up for MDHA banquet tomorrow night. Should be interesting with the weather coming. Plowed four inches of the white stuff off the driveway last night. Have a great day and weekend everyone.  :happy1:
mm