Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904586 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Apple roast!!!!!!!!  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup got that idea from you..........    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And...I forgot to do it last time, inject some of that into the roast!  :tongue:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh happy day!!!  Linda found the cottage cheese with chives on sale!!  buy one get one free!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

no Glenn I won't save ya any!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                             :party1: :party1: :party1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
oh happy day!!!  Linda found the cottage cheese with chives on sale!!  buy one get one free!!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

no Glenn I won't save ya any!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:crazy: :crazy: how hard can this be. Ya go out and buy a tub of that rotten spoiled cow cum, get a huge of chives, mix the  together. Let if set a couple days to meld and  WALLA  there it is. :confused: :crazy: :rotflmao:

Oh and Mike  :happy1: :happy1: thanks I appreciate that so much. :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw that a guy had some bad luck on 52 coming down the hill. Luckily all cleaned up as we headed North to go west.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What hill?    And it is too bad about Kemps closing the ice cream plant. 
« Last Edit: January 01/22/20, 05:23:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What hill?    And it is too bad about Kemps closing the ice cream plant.
reb where is that plant???????

back in my days at DCI, back about 1980 or so I went to Rochester to look at a tank some plant bought from us. the trucking firm hit a bridge and recked the alcove. about all I remember was I came down 52, it think it was 14, I turned left and that plant, some sort of dairy wasn't to far off  that main drag. I don't remember what company it was.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I's just a bit north of where Came-a-part was. (Kmart) on the SE end of town; right off south broadway. (Just north of Libby's and the corncob tower) That's the one plant I worked at right after high school washing out the tank trucks and working in the ice cream freezer.
Sounds like you might have been at the north plant, that's a straight shot off of hwy 14 on the east side of broadway. ....pic is of the south one that's closing.
« Last Edit: January 01/22/20, 07:59:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Yea that don't sound like the place!!

Thanks  :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here this morning and dropping some thru the day. My lower back has been hurting me since Monday night. Been hitting the heat pad and Ibuprofen trying to get it to relax. Need it to be in top shape to cut firewood this weekend. Otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 32 here and that will be the high too.. got a pork roast in the crack pot this morning, that will be a great supper!!  not much more going on today so enjoy your day!!! 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 30* to start & 'sposed to get all the way up to 32*. It looks like it finally quit snowin as it kept it up all day yday. Not much accumalation, 1-2" maybe. but a lot of sleet/freezig rain so bet it's still pretty slick out there. Got a few things tended to yday & still a couple on the list so that's my day. Hopin your Thursday is a good 1.               
« Last Edit: January 01/23/20, 08:07:35 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 28* headed for 33*. Another 3-4" snow since late yday afternoon, I blew off about 3" then. Looks like back at it in a bit. Still hurtin' good from that yday, not really looking forward to a rewind of it again. Sure wish they could fix the knee and spine thing.
Go easy on that back, JB yer doing the right thing. Remember when it tightens up to ease it out by strecthing before ya jump into anything. Gotta finish my half-calf 🐄 and eat a quick bfast, then out into the winter wonderland to do it to it. Have a good one, guys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey reb..it'll be all melted by july!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers.......somewhat of an adventure driving in today. sometimes the roads look ok, then not. :doofus: you could tell by the traffic when they got questionable. there was a pretty sizeable accident on 94 by the first exit into st cloud. had to be at least 3 big rigs, a few cars. sure was lit up around there with tow trucks, highway trucks a fire truck and copers!!!!!

udder den dat.....just anudder day of union thuggery!!!!!!!!! :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy here.  Got my buddy's plow welded up yesterday.  Not much going on today and that is fine with me.  Kind of tired.  Hoping I am not coming down with anything.  Just a bit of scratchy throat.  Have to suck on another of those Cold-Ezee things. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy here.  Got my buddy's plow welded up yesterday.  Not much going on today and that is fine with me.  Kind of tired.  Hoping I am not coming down with anything.  Just a bit of scratchy throat.  Have to suck on another of those Cold-Ezee things.
yep get a jump on that LPS. i am an absolute believer in zicam.....or anything with zinc in it as soon as you feel it coming on!!!!! when i do catch it early enough i'm only crabby for a day or 2 instead of a week!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
one of our adm asst son has strep throat at the moment!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, that was two hours of fun.  :angry: Got the drive, sidewalks, steps, and even some roof done, since my bathroom vents, kitchen fan vents, and sewer vents were buried. Really drifted up and over things. My neighbor buddy came over and helped with the step shoveling, since that's what I just cant do. A hot shower, lotsa Advil, then I can kick back for awhile.
At least until it snows again.  :rolleyes:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
yep get a jump on that LPS. i am an absolute believer in zicam.....or anything with zinc in it as soon as you feel it coming on!!!!! when i do catch it early enough i'm only crabby for a day or 2 instead of a week!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
:happy1:  :doah: Your crabby for a day or 2 every week & it has nothin to do with you being :sick::tut: ;) :rotflmao: I use those Zicam lozenges too & maybe  a little extra vitamin c when I feel somethin comin on. Seems to help. :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1:  :doah: Your crabby for a day or 2 every week & it has nothin to do with you being :sick::tut: ;) :rotflmao: I use those Zicam lozenges too & maybe  a little extra vitamin c when I feel somethin comin on. Seems to help. :scratch:
well there might be that, but it's with alot of help from all you clowns!!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vitamin C and Zinc? Drink orange juice and go lick a truck fender! They're treated with Zinc!  :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Vitamin C and Zinc? Drink orange juice and go lick a truck fender! They're treated with Zinc!  :rotflmao:
  :doah: Oh, bite me! :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :nerd: :nerd:                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  :doah: Oh, bite me! :tut: :mooning: :pouty: :nerd: :nerd:                           ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

man!!!!!!!!!!   I had to read this one twice!!!   I thought Glenn wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

man!!!!!!!!!!   I had to read this one twice!!!   I thought Glenn wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:nerd: :nerd: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:me thinks sat iowegian qoutex da wrong post. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Seems like Glenn has equaled Trump with his MAGA Hat...Just bite me!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Seems like Glenn has equaled Trump with his MAGA Hat...Just bite me!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HEY....  You might have something there!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy: wonder iffin I can find me one. :nerd: :nerd:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like Reb has found you one. Morning boys. 19 here this morning heading for mid 20s I think. Gearing up to cut firewood this weekend. Planning on at least 2 loads. Going to go to Baudette tonight. The new Star Wars movie is showing. Showed last week and this week. So the wife and I will have date night tonight. :sleazy: :sleazy:Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have a great time JB!!!  25 here and maybe go up a couple degrees..  got a little snow to clean on the drive way from the drifting yesterday...  it just settled right in front of the one door...  got a few things to do today...   have a good day all!!!