Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903246 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
maybe if all you auld pharts would of lead  a clean wholesome lifestyle like me  :nerd: :nerd: ya'all wouldnt have to be doctoring all the time.  :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Maybe if I wouldn't have had to corral and wrestle hooligans and pot-stirrers like you, I'd be able to move without hurting and creaking!   :mooning:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
maybe if all you auld pharts would of lead  a clean wholesome lifestyle like me  :nerd: :nerd: ya'all wouldnt have to be doctoring all the time.  :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Maybe if I wouldn't have had to corral and wrestle hooligans and pot-stirrers like you, I'd be able to move without hurting and creaking!   :mooning:
you mean the "Fatties" you rolled around in the hay with!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahhh...you rotten little.... :taz: training-087  :army:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahhh...you rotten little.... :taz: training-087  :army:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: morning reb!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Glenn!   :mooning:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 13 at choretime heading for a high in the upper teens. At least we've got sunshine again, for a while. Was tuckered last nite. Didn't even make it thru the 1st Gunsmoke at 10 p.m. Woke up and Chuck Norris was kicking the crap out of someone so after I got up to pee, I shut the TV off. Didn't wake up again until almost 6:45. Finally determined that just watching glenn do all that pot stirring must've worn me out!  :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, getting ready to head out to the Mpls. VA to see the doctor and one more heart test..  hate that drive...   8 here now going for the mid 20's, that will be good..  have a good day all!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Good luck Mike. :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Yeah, good luck mike! Mornin gents from just north of the border, we have 9* presently & may hit 27* later on. We got up here a little after 10 yday, stopped by the house & did some runnin. Got a couple things on the list for today as we're hopin for a road trip up to the TC's tomorrow, we'll see. Have a good day
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 7 here this morning heading for a high of 24 today. Hope your Doc appointment went good yesterday Mike! otherwise, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck, Mikey. Go get 'em.  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Things at Barry's house......is that Buddy on yer lap?    :evil:

https://www.gocomics.com/pickles/2020/02/05
« Last Edit: February 02/05/20, 07:42:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning boys.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Ya that is kind of how it works doesn't it?  Man it is 3 out now and it seems colder than that.  I at least walk a step or two out the door with the wife in the morning after I give her a kiss good bye.  I didn't dawdle today. Supposed to get up into the 20's so may go warsh the truck and the wife's car.  The local car wash has been not working so will call first to make sure..  Good luck Mike.  I have been wondering when your procedure will be.  It will all be fine.  Enjoy your drive. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, off to hagar city today. tomorrow off to grand rapids, when i'm done there over to duluth then home!!!!!!!! supporting the refineries!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

pretty quiet otherwise on the home front.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 9 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Supposed to see the sun again but it's tardy. Another set of twins born this a.m. Thing 1 was born outside & had her head stuck in between the rods on the hay manger. Had to dismantle that to get her out. In the meantime her mother was going nuts. Got everybody in the barn, constructed a pen and she plopped Thing 2 out, another ewe lamb. The mother is a first time lamber so never know how they're gonna react. Lambs are both active, the mother is mothering them and is settling down. So far so good.  Good luck mikey! Hope everything comes out well so you can get back to eating Tide pods again.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/05/20, 04:51:16 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
thanks all, things went very good today!!!  next step is Feb. 14th have my surgery...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. A frosty 12 degrees here. Off to grand rapids for some union thuggery. :smoking: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 14 here and I don't think it was going to warm up much more than that. Showing a high tomorrow of -1. No union thuggery here. A friend of mine is bringing his Dad up fishing tonight. They are going to fish thru Sunday. This will be his Dad's first trip to LOTW. Another friend is coming up Friday afternoon also. They will be out there fishing while we are cutting wood. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, my coffee tastes real good today, didn't have any yesterday..  I know I was tried yesterday and when I went to bed I really slept!!  got a few things to do today..  I see they are saying a small chance of snow tonight into tomorrow and again late sat. into sunday...  at least the day light is getting longer!!!  have a good day all!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hear ye hear ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

it's Mr. rebel's birthday today!!!!   happy Birthday dude!!!!!!!!!

:party3: :stillfish: :dancinred: :rocker;

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Reb!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 11 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Waiting for the livestock buyer to come so have a few minutes while the tractor is warming up so I can move it. No newbies overnite and yesterday's twins are off to a good start. Reb's birthday, eh? I imagine he's over at the neighbor lady's getting his present!  :sleazy: Have a great Birthday there Bud!  :party3: :happybday:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  JB Had a few buddies from here go out on the lake the other day and they did pretty good.  Hope your buddies have some good luck.  I need to get out on the lake.  I heard that Adrian's has a road all of the way to Garden.  Don't know if it is true or not.  That's a long way.  HAPPY B-DAY REBS!!!  Enjoy your day.  Here is something interesting about spring coming I think.  We had those foxes breeding on our hill for a week recently you know.  Well Buddy gets gunk in his right eye, hardly ever the left one though.  As soon as winter hits it clears right up.  Last week he just started getting the gunk again.  A little saline a couple times a day cleans it right up.  They say trees actually start budding in Jan.  At least some species. SO spring is right around the corner. Now I want it to warm up some.  Got to head to town for supplies today.  That is the highlight of the day so far other than talking at youse guys.  Have a great day!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Happy Birthday rebs. I think I might see a nice juicy rib-eye and bake potato in your future for supper tonight.........not that I'm buying or anything, just a suggestion. Have a great day. :happy1:
mm

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday Rebs!! :party3:    And Barry yes it is true that Adrians road goes all the way up to Garden.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :party3: :happybday:happy birthday  Reb!!!

Well done with union thuggery in Grand rapids. Don't take long when they behave like there supposed to. Onwards to Duluth to do the same.

Noticed the snow get considerably deeper north of outing  and there sure isn't much activity on the lakes. Perry lake on hey 6 none and access wasn't plowed. No houses on Roosevelt a few on rabbit and serpent. All Roosevelt had where some snowmobile tracks as well as lake Emily.

Did see about 10 deer. $ on the sippi river north of Crosby. Actually all the deer where between Crosby and Emily. The were 6 deer just off in the woods and 2 up a ways crossing a swamp. Didn't look they they where struggling walking through the snow. Few dead ones on the shoulder of the road

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Birthday, Reb.  Hope you feel better.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it to Duluth. But wholly Molly Rocky do they got snowbanks. :crazy: :crazy: all of 6 to 10 ft high. I went HWY 2 up to 94. More places to eat up on the hill. Looking specifically for Grandma's. The banks are do friggin high ya can't see half the businesses  :confused: :doofus: :pouty:

Well off to do thuggery. :sleazy:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples, we had some business in downtown Mpls. early today so we were on the road before 7:30. Made it there by ~ 9:30, man is there a LOT of road construction still going on up there. One little hiccup as we missed our exit :rolleyes: & had to double back, not too bad though. Might've cost us 10-15 minutes & we spent a lot more time than that tryin to find a place to park. No ramps where we were, still in doin business by a little after 10 & done by 11:30.  :happy1: :cool: Back in Faribault at our favorite A & W for lunch by 12:30 & back to Austin 'bout 2. Sis was workin so we stopped there for a couple minutes & pulled in the drive @ 2:30. All in all it's been a good day, hope it's been the same for youse ;) guys. Especially for our Bday boy, Reb! :happybday: :happybday:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
We like stopping at the A&W at Park Rapids.